The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

The Body Shop White Musk Perfume Oil

4.3

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Parfum (Fragrance), Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde (Fragrance Ingredient), Hexyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone (Fragrance Ingredient), Hydroxycitronellal (Fragrance Ingredient), Coumarin (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Benzoate (Solvent), Isoeugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Alcohol (Preservative), Benzyl Salicylate (Fragrance Ingredient), Geraniol (Fragrance Ingredient), Evernia prunastri (Oakmoss Extract) (Natural Additive), Butylphenyl Methylpropional (Fragrance Ingredient), Citronellol (Fragrance Ingredient), Eugenol (Fragrance Ingredient), Amyl Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Benzyl Cinnamate (Fragrance Ingredient), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamyl Alcohol (Fragrance Ingredient), Farnesol (Fragrance Ingredient), Cinnamal (Fragrance Ingredient), Citral (Fragrance Ingredient).

on 2/2/2008 1:52:00 PM

Looooove this stuff - I finally found my HG fragrance. It is a very light hearted musk, delicate, slightly powdery. I am pregnant right now, and after I put this stuff on, my husband came over and said that I already smell like a newborn baby (which is the sweetest smell in the world!) So I love the fact that it does not scream "perfume", instead it is a fresh fragrance that just smells clean and pretty. My only wish is that it would last longer. I have both the oil and the spritz, but still I can barely smell it by evening.

on 1/18/2008 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I despise this fragrance. All I can say is disgusting. It smells like a cheap version of Chanel No.5. It smells very very old ladyish and just all around nasty, it smells like a mistake, like, as if they spilt some old lady perfume and it landed in this bottle. I couldn't believe this was the same fragrance everyone was raving about, so I went back into TBS a week later to make sure the one I smelt was actually White Musk, it was. I spayed some on my skin hoping it would smell better when it was on my skin, but no. I honestly could not believe everyone likes this so much. I will say the staying power is good, which is unfortunate because I want to get this disgusting scent off me.

on 10/3/2007 1:37:00 PM

UPDATE 11/21/07: Okay... So i decided to give this another shot since everyone, everyone says this smells awesome. The first time i tried it, i just put it on my wrist took a whiff and hated it, but i tried it again and waited for the dry down and it DOES smell awesome!! Warm, musky, very comforting and sexy at the same time, but not oo overpowering. I guess it was jst the initial smell that turned me off on this. Im lad i gave it another chance. hubby likes it too and I've gotten so many compliments on it from othe people!
_______
$14.00

Well i have always,always thought white musk smelled awesome. It smells awesome on my friends, my cousins, in the container. But on me, i guess it just doesnt work with my body chemistry. On me it turns into a very cloying smell. Even if i just dab the tiniest bit on my wrist.

So i purchased Neroli Jasmin instead, its still musky and sultry, but it works better with my body chemistry.

on 8/26/2007 10:01:00 AM

I got sooo many compliments whenever I wear this. Long lasting scent. Musky but not overpowering.

on 10/22/2007 10:26:00 PM

this fragrance drives the boys crazy... literally.
it's a common thing with the body shop scents, but this one and satsuma just have this ga-ga effect on men.
I love this scent, it makes me relaxed and is a nice scent for when I am not feeling so bold.

on 7/15/2007 12:41:00 PM

I didn't even know that the body shop did perfume oil until I was mooching around the shop recently during a sale.
White Musk has always been a favourite of mine. The price was about 6 which is pretty good for the amount you get. It comes in such a cute little bottle.

I hate spraying perfume on in the morning because it's so cloying but with this oil I can just dab it on and it smells beautiful. I only wish that it lasted a little bit longer really........ I will be buying this in more fragrances!

on 6/10/2007 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm so in love with this. It's so feminine and makes me feel like a woman---almost a mature scent for someone who's sixteen like me. My beau loves the scent as well and tells me how nice I smell.
I love how soft and subtle it is...it just generally makes you feel wonderful.

on 6/13/2007 11:44:00 PM

I have worn this for as long as I can remember. I however, when I turned 25 wanted something more expensive and that smelled good, and now I have an array of fragrances in my bathroom cabinets, from yucky Coco Mms., to Ralph Lauren Romance....I don't know that I like any of them. My mother and I were in the body shop today, and I have decided to go back to this fragrance. It smells so wonderful. I hate the smell when it is first sprayed on; the soapy, chemicly smell is awful, but the drydown is so good. It's just a very pleasing clean fragrance and guys love it. I'm almost 30 now and it still smells just as good with my chemistry, not old at all. Try and get past the first wiff, it can be kind of off-putting; especially with the lotion and shower gel. But it's worth it because it is a wonderful fragrance. Give it a try!

on 6/24/2007 8:23:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I don't like the White Musk EDT, but I love the perfume oil, it's one of my Top 3 favorites...my mom's favorite signature scent too...and this is one scent that any woman or girl at any age can wear..it's feminine, clean, light and sensual too ;) great as an everyday fragrance! however, as i know many women who love and wear this fragrance, i'd prefer not to smell like them...its an easily recognizable scent...so my signature oil is woody sandalwood or cinnamon spice...i still love this one though, and i only wish it weren't so popular! lol!

on 6/16/2007 4:55:00 PM

my boyfriend really loves this smell on me. he cant get enough of it. i wear it when i want to feel sexy. a great find!

Popular Fragrances