Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.3

Great smell, but even at 22 years old, I feel it's a bit young for me. You know that scene in "Mean Girls" where Janice asks Cady "what is that smell?" and Cady says "Regina gave me some perfume," and Janice says "you smell like a baby h00ker." ??? I'm pretty sure this is the smell she was talking about.

That being said, every time I wear this scent, I admit I like the scent. And I love when I'm on the bus or subway and I smell someone else wearing it. It's fruity, fresh, feminine, and overall pleasant. I just think I'll stick to the shower products and stay away from making it my final scent.

on 6/22/2008 2:30:00 PM

I LOVE love spell, I think it has a great fresh clean smell to it I've been using it for as long as I can remember. Does tend to fade after a while so you will prob need to reapply through out the day.

I first received this as a gift in the bath gel and lotion. I tried to like it but never could. Too sweet or something. The bath gel and lotion stayed on my shelf forever.

on 6/3/2008 1:48:00 AM

People are CRAZY if they don't like this!

and if you like fruity/light scents you will LOVE this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

love this stuff. it smells like fruit punch, lol. im a HUGE lovespell fan. guilty. no lotions tho. just the spray.

on 5/15/2008 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

i love the scent the only problem i see with it is for some reason on me it fades very quickly

on 5/10/2008 10:13:00 AM

I saw this on my friends dresser a year ago and smelled it and thought it was lovely. I had never seen it before. To my surprise, for my 56th birthday she gave me the Body Spray as a gift. I am in love with this. Such a nice change from my usual florals. I never have been able to pick a fragrance at VS they all smelled icky to me, yet this one is the BOMB. I always wondered what the young girls were wearing that smelled so much like candy, now I think this is it. Now I can smell like Candy too! Hey 56 is not too old to smell like Fruit Punch! I am going to rush out and get the whole set. The body spray has very little lasting power but is good for a after shower spritz. IN the summer I want to layer this and wear it all day. Maybe the 20 year old men will follow me around ha ha ha. Just kidding.

on 4/9/2008 10:02:00 PM

This is my husbands favorite scent on me. I've been wearing it for the past 5 years off and on...and he loves it everytime. I like wearing other perfumes but just knowing that this scent makes him think of me makes me smile.

on 2/16/2008 10:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This was one of my favorite scents because it smells really good and not like anything else. It is definitely the best of the garden line at VS. However, way too many people wear it, although I love it I never use my spray or lotion anymore.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

I wish I liked this but it is just waaaay too fruity for me, sickening almost. I prefer more woody and earthy type scents, although a nice girlie-girlie fragrance has made its way into my collection...just not this one.

Popular Fragrances