Victoria's Secret Love Spell

Victoria's Secret Love Spell
Love Spell

3.4

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this. I can't describe how amazing it actually smells. Despite what anyone says I believe that whether it is a typical scent or not for teenage girls(considering I am in high school and nobody knows what I am talking about when I bring up this amazing scent) that if you like it go for it.

Omg. I love the scent of this. I don't know what it is... But the mixture of peach, cherry blossom and white jasmine makes me feel sexier somehow hahahha
It's not overpowering and it smells soft... I love the fruity/ flowery combination of this fragrance. I prefer the body spray over the EDT. I always buy more when I run out. My fave Victoria's Secret scent.

on 12/8/2013 8:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Ah, Love Spell. I was introduced to this fragrance by a middle-aged co-worker one day when she started putting on the lotion on her hands.
I used to sit next to her and all of a sudden, I got this refreshing, sweet and REALLY CLEAN scent emanating from her desk. I had to ask her WHAT was she using. She said it was Victoria's Secret's Love Spell scent. IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SCENT. That was about 7 years ago and now I am at 28-year-old (almost 30) woman and I just recently bought the entire Love Spell collection on a whim, including the actual perfume.
This is definitely not the most sophisticated fragrance in the world, but it smells GOOD and sometimes you just need a little bit of unabashed sweetness in your life.
And maybe some judgmental women may deem me a bit too grown to be wearing such a teenager-friendly scent but you know what? When I was 21 years old and I smelled this scent on that middle-aged co-worker lady, I never thought FOR ONCE what a FAUX PAS she was committing. All I thought was, 'That smells so GOOD!' and isn't that what the playing around with scents should be about? No judgement here. Wear what you like when the mood strikes.
I will continue wearing Love Spell...maybe even shamelessly well into my 30s...because there's nothing else quite like it and I don't care if everybody else wears or immediately identifies it. You only live once.

on 12/14/2013 10:26:00 AM

OMG! There are no words to describe this heavenly scent. I absolutely love, love love this stuff! It is one of the best scents I've ever smelled in my entire life. It's just pure heaven in a bottle.

on 12/8/2013 10:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

This is a nice scent , but very typical. As EVERYBODY says it reminds them of high school, i agree.. i only say so because most high school girls shop at Victoria's secret and most girls buy love spell. It is a nice scent but i prefer to be different. This inst one of my favorites but it does have a pleasant smell.

on 12/9/2013 5:40:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This scent is annoying to me. It reminds me of the smell of Fresca soda but with peach syrup added. It's a lot like nails on a chalkboard to me...very loud and shrill. I'm just glad I never had to smell it in my high school locker room like every poster below me did. :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Reminds me of my high school gym locker room. If you wear this and you're over the age of 15, you need to reorganize your priorities.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

My hubby loves this!!

I layer this with the body spray and the scent lasts most of the day. I am taking off one lippie because the moisture isn't what it could be but the scent makes up for it.

Definitely recommend giving it a try

on 11/15/2013 4:12:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

When I first smelled Love Spell, I really liked it. I was probably about ten years-old at the time, so I suppose my taste in fragrances has matured, so I don't really care for this now. I have a few bottles of this body splash, and I don't ever touch them anymore. I would have to agree with other reviewers when they say that this isn't exactly an "adult" type of fragrance. It's very sweet and a bit overwhelming.

on 11/27/2013 11:53:00 AM