Rimmel Lasting Finish - Birthday Suit

Rimmel Lasting Finish Rimmel Birthday Suit in 121 & 250Rimmel

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

this is a really great quality nude for a cheap drugstore price. no need to go to the department stores, just check out your local walgreens and look for this shade. i would say it is rather medium in the color family for beige, not too dark and not washing-you-out-too pale. will repurchase if i run out, also looks really great when paired with rimmel's crush. and lastly, the scent is sugary and (IMO) pleasant.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Paired with MAC Saplicious gloss, it's perfect nude lip for my NC45 complexion. The one thing that really bothers me about this lipstick is it's scent and taste. It smells like nasty bubblegum or something and the taste is even worse. Ugh! I hate having it on my lips, as the smell does not go away. Also, the color doesn't last very long on the lips. Would I repurchase? Probably not, as the smell is almost unbearable for me. It's really a shame though. Like I said before, paired with the right gloss, it makes a really lovely nude lip.

on 6/21/2009 6:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

One of my perfect nude lipsticks to pair with dramatic eyes. I can see the slightest hint of coral in this on my lips.

on 6/3/2009 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This lipstick is a gorgeous nude peach color on my fair skin. It goes on creamy and smooth. My only complaint is that it seems to bleed past my lipliner (also Rimmel) very easily. I've used MAC lip prime to see if this improves the situation but I still have the same problem. Any suggestions are welcome.

love this lipstick with a nude liner and clear gloss...very pretty!

on 4/26/2009 3:42:00 PM

I don't like this colour on me. This is definetly not a nude colour, it goes on orange and brown. Not very attractive on the lips. Very surprising how people call this a nude colour. I bought this only because I heard it's a nude colour and after trying it, I was disappointed. I'm a nude lip wearer and this is NOT nude.

on 4/11/2009 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is a nude with a very slight coraly-pink sheen. It's gorgeous in the tube and on. Very wearable with a lipbalm base or without and a good complement to both dramatic smoky eyes and taupes. It's got just enough pigment to look fine with a natural look instead of washing me out (pale, brown/blue.) I love this.

**EDIT just wanted to add that I reach for this pinky-satin caramel color more and more now that I'm a redhead. It's just so versatile and flattering!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a good nude shade, this is kind of a corally-nude shade on me but it does the trick with some lip gloss. I probably won't repurchase cause I don't really wear lipstick alot, but there is a small chance I would buy again.

on 3/27/2009 1:37:00 AM

I am not a huge lipstick person, but I do like this one. I prefer the attention to be on other areas of my face (eyes), and usually just stick to lip gloss, but I have been itching for a good nude; and after the disappoint of the MAC carmine lipstick set in nude (over the 2008 holidays), I kind of didn't think about it too much. But I remembered good hearing good things about this lip color and so I checked it out at the drug store. This is my first rimmel lipstick and I don't think I have purchased many (or any) Rimmel products before, but the color is nice. I can't speak about the staying power because i just bought it today. The smell is kinda funky (in a bad way) I am not sure what it smells like, but I don't like it too much. The color however goes well with my skin color and is slightly shimmery, but not too much. I purchased with the Rimmel lip liner in number 18- Addiction and it looks perfect together. I would recommend and would probably repurchase, but would recommend a lip gloss with it (mostly to cover up the funky smell).

on 2/22/2009 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Nice nude lipstick!! I wear this usually with a gloss over it. The lipstick itself imo isn't drying and is has good staying power for the most part (but I'm always reapplying lip stuff anyway so it don't matter if it wasn't lasting)