Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

Maybelline Volum' Express Turbo Boost Waterproof

3.4

on 12/12/2004 1:49:00 PM

I thought this sounded good, but I was really disappointed. I get quite good results with most mascaras, but this did little apart from colour my lashes - I couldn't see much difference at all. Still, I rang customer services, who kindly sent me some vouchers, so that was a result! Am now trying the sky high curves one, and the black and white double-ended thingy too, and they are much better.

on 12/1/2004 6:19:00 PM

I wish I could give this mascara zero lippies because it is terrible (at least for me). The formula is *very* wet and smudgy, and even 8 hours later, I feel like my lashes are slightly damp. It smudged like crazy immediately. I've already tossed it.

on 11/28/2004 9:11:00 PM

I tried Volum express and it was trash. It clumped, (something the packaging stated wouldn't happen)Because the formula is so thick and clumpy it weighed down my lashes making it impossible for them to have volume.I wish i had read up on this before purchase.

on 11/16/2004 9:21:00 AM

On my lashes this is just a natural looking mascara. It does not give any volume or lenght to my lashes. The formula is a bit thin for a volumizing mascara and it also smudges a bit, (this seems to happen with ALL the Maybelline mascaras that I've used). I like the fact it is really black, but apart from that I find it useless.

on 10/29/2004 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

CRAP CRAP!!!! Tried the original volume express which is slightly better, hoping to find a replacement for my expensive DIOR and LANCOME. Well nothing can touch them. The Turbo Volume clumped my lashed together and after minutes of applying made them straighter and shorter than when I started out!!!! CRAP dont waste your money.

on 10/13/2004 5:18:00 PM

This mascara is rubbish, like all maybelline mascara they are gloopy and messy. I applied one coat and my lashes were gloopy and stuck toghether waste of money.

The original version of this, the normal Volum' Express is my favourite mascara ever, but I thought that I'd try this because I wanted to see if it was an improvement. I was disapointed with this. It has a good brush, lovely and thick with well-spaced bristles. Unforch, I didn't find that this is 'turbo' anything. No flaking. Not very thickening or lengthening, in fact this is a natural-looking mascara. Putting on more than one coat makes no difference. Stick to the old version, with the curved brush.

on 9/3/2004 1:50:00 AM

Clumpy. Made all my lashes stick EVEN WHEN IT's BRAND NEW! Made lashes look very brittle.

on 7/29/2004 10:41:00 PM

Possibly the clumpiest mascara I've ever used. And it takes forever to dry. One coat and all my lashes are matted into one piece. Truly scary.

on 7/26/2004 11:41:00 AM

I went on a Maybelline eye make up shopping spree but oh my Lord...this mascara must be the king of all clumpy mascaras. I have never ever used a mascara as clumpy as this one; even my eye lash comb can't fix it. This didn't do very much in terms of volume or length. This did thicken though but it probably came about from all the clumping. My Dior maximeyes is 10x better. I threw this into the trash.