RCMA No Color Powder

3.9

Talc, silica

on 9/15/2016 11:03:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Had to try this after seeing so many youtubers rave about it. It just set my foundation but did not blur pores or give airbrushed flattering finish like my it cosmetics byebye pores does, so I have repurchased the it powder and will probably return the rcma.

I was so excited to try this powder because it was inexpensive and comes with so much product. I have combo skin currently and I understand that this isn't supposed to be a oil controlling powder, however I've tried this over numerous bases.

Tinted moisturizers, regular foundation, and it really clings to dry patches. I also tried this over the Too-Faced Born This Way Foundation and after a few hours, it mixes with your face oils and you can see it disintegrating and clustering up in your pores. This magically makes me look both dry and oily because it clings to my dry patches and patches up around where I apply it.

on 8/22/2016 1:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this powder. I saw a review on yt by Tati and she recommended this product very highly so I decided to order it. It was only $12 from Beautylish and I have been so happy with this as a setting powder. It even works well in the Florida heat and humidity (it's summer now). This powder is not chalky at all and blends in beautifully. I do use a setting spray which prevents it from looking too powdery. It melds in gorgeously and doesn't make my T zone oily. Supposedly this isn't good for oilier skin types, which I didn't know at the time I ordered it. My skin is somewhat oily but I haven't had any issues at all. It gives a beautiful seamless finish that makes my foundation pure perfection. I shake a bit into my hand and then use a fluffy brush to apply it all over my face. I use a damp sponge and the powder to set the concealer under my eyes. I then brush off the excess with the big brush. I've used other white powders, namely Ben Nye Neutral Set and Elf HD powder, but neither of these has the same beautiful finish as RMCA. This was definitely a great purchase for me. I highly recommend this product.

on 8/8/2016 5:41:00 PM

Excellent powder, choose this over my Laura Mercier Translucent (which I keep for special occasions). Sets foundation well, only gripe would be if you leave this on for too long as a bake it does leave the skin looking quite white. Therefore, not ideal to bake with for darker complexions. Price point is great, packaging average but I have depotted some into a more convenient sifter container. Not a powder to buy if you're looking to boost coverage of your foundation.

on 8/21/2016 5:57:00 PM

This is the best powder I've ever used. It is so finely milled and silky. It doesn't settle into any of my lines or pores. It just sets my makeup beautifully. The packaging is kind of awkward so I just open the jar (for $12 you get a 3oz jar!!!) and pour some into an empty loose powder container I had and problem solved. The price is crazy, if you add it up you're paying "e.l.f." prices per oz. I even got my mom, who NEVER uses powder because they always emphasize her fine lines (and always wondered why my makeup stayed on all day while hers did not) to use this powder and she loves it. Oh and I have dry skin, I don't use powder to keep me dry during the day, I use it to set my liquid and cream makeup. This doesn't grab onto any dry patches or anything. I can't understand why more people don't talk about this powder. It really is amazing.

on 8/21/2016 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I bought this product with high hopes as there was a lot of hype around how it's the 'miracle' powder! Unfortunately for me this just wasn't the case. I really dislike this powder; it's cakey and leaves my skin dry, dusty and textured. It also leaves white marks on my skin. The closet thing I can compare it to in texture is like talcum powder. The packaging is no thrills and very difficult to work with too but for the price this wouldn't be a huge issue for me if I felt the product worked. I wouldn't repurchase and wouldn't recommend to those who have dry and deeper skin tones.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Great powder no flash back on my medium-deep golden skin. I use it to set. and has great oil control.

on 7/11/2016 2:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I bought this hyped up product due to youtube. It was recommended instead of the LM powder that is a lot more expensive. After sitting on a waiting list for a couple of months I was finally able to get my hand on it. I have been using it for a couple of months now and here are my thoughts on this product:

Pros:
great price!
good all over setting product
No color
Great for all skin tones as a setting powder
A little goes along way

Cons:
Packaging
Does not control oil (but it is not advertised as oil controlling)
Not good for under eye baking (left a white cast that looked ashy on my dark under eyes, even with color correcting)
works great with a brush or beauty blender

I will continue to use it as an all over setting powder, do not feel the need to repurchase, since I don't think I will ever run out! I cannot compare to the LM powder since I have never tried it. I will continue to use my Ben Nye Banana Powder for baking my under eye concealer.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I was hopeful I would love it since reviews sounded so promising but that was not the case. I used this powder to set my under eye area and my face altogether. This powder just made my makeup appear cakey and thick and made it crease around my nose horribly. I have oily skin so I can only imagine those with dry skin. As I would touch up throughout the day I would blot and then apply a bit of powder on my oily areas. It just sat on top of my foundation, was very noticeable AND again, made my makeup look cakey. Price is great, packaging is a pain and the powder itself just did not work for me. Coty Airspun FTW!

This has become my HG powder for baking. This stuff is amazing, I swear it locks everything in place and i don't get oily at all which is a miracle since I have acne prone skin. Totally recommend it