Aquolina Pink Sugar

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Aquolina Pink Sugar

3.8

This is "Flowerbomb"'s baby sister. If you like Britney Spears's fantasy, this is just like the dry down of that. I dislike how stagnant? for lack of better word, this scent is. There really isn't much development. But it's a guilty pleasure! I adore the warmth of it, and get many many many compliments from men. I'm on my second bottle. I love it, but it's not something I really "have to have". Definitely try it out while you're still young and able!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Not only does it have a TERRIFIC smell, but it's memorable too. People have recognized this scent many times on me.

on 5/23/2011 9:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

awesome

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love Pink Sugar ! For a while I wore this perfume, then switched to Viva La Juicy for a few months. Now I've switched back to this. It's my everyday perfume. One day in study hall, the teacher walked past me & said " Does anyone smell that? It smells like someone's baking a cake or cookies. " I just smiled to myself :) It's sort of overpowering when I first spray it on. But by the end of the day it dries down to a caramel, cupcake, vanilla scent. It's amazing. I spray it on my neck, wrists, and the insides of my elbows. I always find myself smelling my wrists randomly throughout the day because I can't get enough of this scent. I think this is perfect for teenage girls, I'm 16 and will probably never stop wearing it . My all-time favorite perfume.

on 5/12/2011 3:11:00 PM

My mom and I used this perfume for a while until we found a decent dupe that was a bit cheaper from LaSenza. However, this is still a perfume that I absolutely love. Now that I'm nearing 19 this year, I'm leaning more towards sweet perfumes with a musky undertone to them, which is why I haven't really repurchased this product since. It's very sweet and doesn't really have any other scent to it. I wore this a lot during high school, though, and my mom still loves it - she's a teenager at heart - so it's still very nice. Just not for me anymore!

on 4/21/2011 10:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine

I am on a search for sweet smelling perfumes, flowery and dessert. When I walked into Sephora last week, I definitely got what I wanted. If you don't like sickeningly sweet, this is not for you! I agree, this product can be a little strong. I spray it on my wrist first and then rub it on my collarbone. It smells better on me as the day goes on and last a very long time!

on 3/15/2011 11:23:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have mixed feelings on this fragrance. 90% of the time I love it. It makes me feel happy. But then every once in a while I spray it and it gives me a slight headache. I guess it just depends on what kind of mood I'm in or something. When it doesn't give me a headache it smells like Heaven in a bottle. I love the packaging too, it makes it really easy to just throw it in your purse and go.

Overall, I do like it and would probably buy it again

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I don't think that there is anything about this perfume that is worth all the hype, but I definitely like it. Although, I don't like the smell of most perfumes so that's saying something I guess.
On me, it smells like a heavy desert pastry upon first application. But later it dries to a more subdued finish.
Then again, I'm more of a body spray person than perfume type person. I dislike heavy scents >_<

on 1/26/2011 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I love this stuff!! The scent is to die for. I am the type of person who gets headaches from ANY body spray/perfume remotely sweet smelling- with the exception of this perfume! It's not overpowering or nauseating, like some scents I have experienced are. As for price, I think it is a steal, especially for what some perfumes are on the market for these days. And the packaging, I love it, but the ribbon design is starting to wear off! That doesn't really annoy me, however, because the scent is worthy of the Queen of England!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This smells so sweet and candy like. It is great and it lasts all day... there is no floral or any other scent to it and i got the most compliments with this perfume! my friends tell me it smells like candy floss :)
however, the writing on the packaging rubs off after a while

Popular Fragrances