Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 [DISCONTINUED]

3.6

Titanium Dioxide 5.0%, Zinc Oxide 5.0%. Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Phytantriol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Boron Nitride, Glycerin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Palmitic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camelia Oleifera) Leaf Extract, Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Zinc Chloride, Lysine, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, May Contain ( /-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I can see why this would appeal to many people. There were days when I used it and many people would compliment me and I felt pretty. But then it started making me break out. I will finish the bottle, but I do not wear it everyday, just once in awhile. I want to love this product, but I think it would be better for those with dry skin.

I absolutely love this product! It is sheer enough that I don't feel like I'm wearing makeup, but it gives just enough coverage to improve the look of my skin. The lightest shade matches me perfectly, which has never happened before (most brands are too dark for me), and even better, it doesn't oxidize and turn dark! I also love the Stila Illuminating TM, but that one does oxidize. I am so happy that this one doesn't. I do still get oily during the day, but I don't think any product can stop that. I wear this TM under my Clinique mineral powder and it looks great and natural, and lasts all day. I will definitely continue to use this product!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I used this product in my early 20's and was fine it but now it's a little too sheer. I can't give it a bad rating because the name says it all. This is a sheer tinted moisturizer. It is just a hint of color. When I used this in combination with Lorac wet/dry powder it was enough coverage for me. It's also a decent price for a good quality product and lasts a long time.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

If your skin is oily at all, this is just horrible. I used just a little bit to get the sheer coverage I wanted for summer and it was grease-ball city immediately. I liked the coverage part of it so I blotted and blotted and blotted to pick up some of the oil and out the door I went. An hour later I was shiny everywhere again and every pore on my face was clogged. Horrifying. Ugh. Went home, scrubbed my face and put on my four dollar Wet n Wild tinted moisturizer and wondered why I even bothered with Stila at all. Literally every item I have purchased from that brand has underperformed or broken me out completely. Another return for Sephora to process. I repeat, not for oily skin, ever.

Tarte and Wet n Wild make way better tinted moisturizers for oily skin.

It feels great but I don't see a noticeable difference when I put it on. I mean, I can see it at first but once I rub it in, it's like the product was too sheer and it was useless to put it on in the first place. I'm not sure if it's evening out my skin tone or I just bought the wrong color (I'm using Tone). I thought I was pretty pasty white so Tone should have been a good one. When I use it though, I don't get any oilier and I haven't seen any breakouts (which I'm definitely prone to). The product is expensive in comparison to Wet N Wild tinted moisturizer which is drug store cheap. If you mix different colors I guess you could probably get a better color to match your skin tone.

Really like this tinted moisturizer. Provides quite sheer (but buildable) coverage, doesn't sink into pores or fine lines, and somehow works for my combo skin without turning me into a shine-magnet. I get a soft glow that I can touch up with a bit of powder as the day progresses. I found a great colour match in the lightest shade, and the price is not too steep considering you get a decent amount of product. Packaging is good too - very practical.

EDIT: Moving my review down to 3 lippies as this breaks me out if I wear it very often.

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I have this in the lightest shade, Fair, which seems to have some cool pink undertones. If I were to try another color it would be Bare because it seems to have more neutral undertones. (NC15 for reference.)
Sheer Color offers only light coverage. The product doesn't feel oily or heavy on my combination skin. On days I wear Sheer Color I skip applying a separate moisturizer, although drier skins might still require one. I reach for this on hurried mornings so I can skip a few steps. I like to dot on cream blush and then dust a little loose powder on top to set everything. The packaging is a silver tube that travels well and allows you to touch only the product squeezed out for each application. Overall this is a nice tinted moisturizer, but I can't really justify spending $34.00 when Wet 'n Wild makes an excellent one for less than $4.00 if you can match one of their limited shades.

I have this in Light actually I match in Bare to Fair but since it so sheer and I'm alway use a highlighter after TM so it become match to my skin

compare this to Laura Mercier'sTM I like Stila better the main reason is I can blend it easily with my finger while Laura is harder to blend seem like it dry quickly and thicker than Stila's TM

but compare to the coverage it seem to have a little different but Laura have more coverage and nude color is lighter than Stila' light color

SPF Laura have higher but Stila have avabonze that can protect uva ray but I'm use seperate sunscreen so I don't mind about spf of TM

packaging STILA win!! it's a plastic tube a bit of plastic texture with lilac color and have Stila's logo I wish it have some more 'ART' in the package but this ok it's look CUTE to used I'm happy with this plus it'a superb traveling friendly not like Laura that you can accidently squeze the TM and it waste money!!

price Stila is cheaper with 50 ml while Laura more expensive and have 40 ml

still have no break out by stila's TM by the result it gave me a bit dewy natural look I like it to be my everyday make up!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is an easy way for all of us who have to wake up early and have to rush to class/work. 1. it moisturizes 2 it gives some colour and a nice glow to the skin. I have this in Bare and its too light for me to use now in the summer so i just blend it with another tinted moisturizer i have... Very easy to work with! It doesnt irritate my sensitive, acne-prone skin and i love the fact that theres an spf in it coz i live in sunny greece and i need sun protection all year round. Im happy that i found it at my lockal sephora at the "nice price" (6euros for 50ml) section too!

This was the first face product I started using when I needed something for coverage... this was also when I was too shy to ask questions, or try something new... so I also stuck with this product for close to two years.

Yes, it's a moisturizer w/ SPF, and that's the main thing that sold me on it when my friend let me try it. It evened out my skin tone, but I still needed to apply my Cargo concealer for the red spots... [also introduced to me by my friend.]

I was always the super shiny person in photos, and was oily after an hour. It sucked. Another TERRIBLE thing was that the formula separates OFTEN, so I had to shake the crap out of the bottle just to get some of it mixed if it's been sitting there for a while in the same upright position.