Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle

Chanel Glossimer - Twinkle
Chanel Twinkle Glossimer

4.1

on 3/10/2005 10:05:00 PM

I love this lip gloss. It is a coral/pink color. It is very frosty and a lot thicker than Dior Addict glosses (which tend to give the wet look). Twinkle definitely gives your lips a sultry, pouty look. It stays on even after I eat. Twinkle is the reason that I have become a glossimer fan. I have purchased 3 different tubes now.

I love this lipgloss, i tried it on my lips over MAC's sundrenched cream colour base, it kind of reminds me of nymphette or prrr but not as sheer, i will definatly be buying this when i run out!

on 2/2/2005 4:32:00 PM

Ugh, this just looks nasty on my unpigmented lips. It just shows up as garish gold shimmer! I can't even wear it on top of a lipstick, as it just shows up as bright gold shimmer that way, too. I look diseased when I wear it.
I gave it an extra point for the texture and lasting power found in all Glossimers.

on 1/12/2005 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I love this color! It's a pale pink that flashes this iridescence in brighter light...looks great with anything I wear.

This is a light pink shade with gold shimmer in it! I originally went to buy Sirop, but was freaked out by the brightness, so this looked just right, and it really is a good shimmery shade, perfect for summertime. I think during my next trip i will buy sirop finally, but this was my first love :)

There is definately something fascinating about buying and wearing Chanel products, wouldn't ya say??

This is my first Chanel glossimer, I actually went to buy Jaipur, but I thought it looked a little too pink, and I wanted something subtle but gorgeous - and the MA told me to try this. It's fabulous. The best application, I have found, it to goop some gloss on the back of your hand and apply to the lips with your finger.

My only complaint is that when you put the wand back into the tube, excess gloss comes up out of the top of the tube and makes a mess. I'm constantly cleaning the wand and the lip of the tube.....

I'm anxious to try other colors now, including the newest shade for Spring '05 - I think I'll become seriously addicted to these glosses.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Gorgeous golden pink color. This one is such a nice pink shade that flashes gold, it just looks so nice by itself. I usually just add a bit of liner and that's about it! I love the high shine and lasting power. This gloss just looks fab in the spring/summer due to that golden shine. Very pretty! I'm still on my first one, but I'm sure I'll buy again!

on 12/30/2004 10:51:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Twinkle is a golden pink color on me. Great everyday color. Packaging needs to be redone for sure as too much product comes out when you take out or insert the wand.

on 12/28/2004 8:08:00 PM

I received this as a gift. When I first saw it, Urban Decay's burn out was the first thing that came to my mind. I love that one, but was going to exchange this for more of a pink color. Well, went to the mall and there is no Chanel counter-so I just decided to try it. Very nice, not as frosty as burn out. Very shiny wet look. Looks like a peach w/golden shimmer on me. I look forward to trying more colors- but have to purchase online:/

on 12/29/2004 4:45:00 PM

Of my glossimer collection, this is my second fave! I love the color and texture of this one. It is the only "pink" I can wear. Its got some nice gold in it, and it really does "twinkle". Would I buy it again...already have!