Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

Nivea Anti-Shadow Eye Creme

3.2

Aqua (water), Glycerin, Octyldodecyl Myristate, Stearic Acid, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Octyldodecanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Distrach Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Cucumis Sativus, Panax Ginseng, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Alumina Propylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Silica, Trisodium EDTA, Sodium Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, DMDM Hydratoin.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I will not buy any Nivea product again. Simply a waste of my money! But perhaps there is really no miracle eye cream in this world at all. But I hate this stuff - sticky & messy!!!

on 1/21/2004 6:15:00 AM

USing it for 1 week and still have dry skin under there. The rings does actually look a little brighter. But i wont buy again. A concealer does so much more...

on 8/7/2003 3:23:00 AM

Not recommended. It does not help my darkcircles at all and dries out my little undereye dehydration lines. Due to lacking of sleep, i decided to buy this product to cure my 'less visible' dark circles. However, after using it,my dark circles have become 'visible'. whats wrong with it? I've finished using the whole 15ml tub and find no benefit at all.
The only good thing about it is - it's a very light cream that does not cause milias. A suitable eye cream to apply under concealer.

on 8/16/2003 10:37:00 AM

The only thing this eye cream does for me is make my eyes feel refreshed - my eye circles are still visible however, so won't be re-purchasing. Is a good cream under concealer though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium

I have found this eye cream has actually delivered results. I don't really suffer from shadows but this cream does smooth and brighten the eye area. I'm in my early 20's and don't feel I need a very posh eye cream just yet, although i'm happy to spend a bit on cleansing and moisturising. For now I find this inexpensive product does the trick of firming up my skin and giving a bit of a lift. Like it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

What a waste, I really thought it would work, and I was hoping and hoping. But no luck.

Infact, I swear my eyes look even more worse when I apply it on :(

It did absolutely nothing for me.

on 4/29/2003 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This did nothing to me! I wont be repurchasing.