Freeman Bare Foot Scrub

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

Great foot scrub and you can't beat the price. I combine this scrub with my foot paddle callus remover and it gets me callus free and keeps my tootsies soft & smooth. I like it esp when I don't feel like going to the salon during the colder months for a monthly pedicure. So this is a good maintance product for me that works well.

A pretty good foot scrub for the price. Right now, I like B&BW and The Body Shop foot scrubs better, but I would buy this again if I needed to. I use this with a pumice stone in the shower or under the bathtub faucet.

This is soo worth giving a shot. It is dirt cheap and is a fantastic foot exfoliator. I use have purchased this many times!

I have re-purchased the Bare Foot Scrub twice now. I use it with the Sephora Pumice Stone for perfectly smooth feet! It's well worth the money and smells great. I like Cranberry Tea and Peppermint.

This scrub smells good and makes my feet feel great. Well worth it for 4 bucks.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I love the Invgorating Peppermint & Plum Creamy Pumice Foot Scrub! The fresh plummy scent is amazing but I can hardly smell the peppermint in it. This is the best foot scrub I've ever had! After soaking my feet, I used this, thinking I might need some extra filing since the scrubs I used previously didn't work as weel as this one. This scrub got rid of all the flakes of dead skin on my heels. I didn't really need to do anything else after this scrub except for applying some moisturizing cream. Right now my feet look like I just got a salon pedicure! I let my mom try it because she was in serious need for a pedicure. This foot scrub made her feet look totally different. I don't think i need to go to a salon to have my feet done anymore. I can do it myself!

This is a great foot scrub. I have tried many more expensive ones and this is far superior. For just over $4 and vailable at Wal-Mart and manyother drug stores, this is a steal!! It has a wonderful berry aroma and removes all the dead skin on your feet. Great product!

JT

This scrub works really well and does help to remove dead skin and makes my feet feel smoother. In fact, it works well enough for my husband to notice a difference without my even having mentioned to him that I did anything. My only complaint is that the pumace that works so well on my feet is harsh on my hands and I can't find a way to use this without getting the pumace all over my hands.

This are nice foot scrubs, very gritty and come in great scents. Good price, about $3-$4. A fun way to keep your feet in good condition. They all contain triclosan, a anti-bacterial ingredient. Nice. I don't NEED this product, but i often have one in my shower to enjoy.