Evian Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Brumisateur Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray

Water Nitrogen Composition

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

People will buy anything. IT'S WATER IN A CAN..... It feels refreshing. But spraying water on the face will actually dry your skin out. When it evaporates it pulls moisture out of your skin. Don't use it on your face mist your ferns with it instead. People will buy anything. Really? Water in a can????

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

pros:
+ hydrates well and evenly; i use this after cleansing, before toning and/or moisturising
+ refreshing

cons:
- aerosol container

on 12/21/2012 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I would only buy this in the summer time. Its refreshing on a hot day . I like the one in the plastic bottle too .

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My best friend is a huge Evian fan for so many years now but even then, I never believed it. I always thought it was just water in a can. So what I do is just fill an atomizer with water. Until some months ago, I've read about the French cleansing method (no water) and it required Evian or Avene. So I got Evian and tried out the cleansing method and omg, I have never seen my skin this clear in years, or ever. Of course you can say it's the method, but I've tried using regular water and it doesn't work the same. Regular water is too strong for the skin.

Evian made my pores smaller and have way less breakouts (now, only when my period is coming). On really hot days, I skip the moisturizer and layer Evian on my skin. By that I mean I spray, let dry and then spray again. Three to five layers. I also use it to sheer out foundations (spray on brush), and give my face a dewy finish after putting on makeup.

I know it's expensive water but I don't really mind, as long as it works on my skin.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

ok, i shall start off by saying that at first i hated it, i felt like it was water in a pressurized can, but then i told myself to give it one more week and everyday i started to like it even more than before, i didnt know when to use it, before or after makeup, at first i used it under my makeup, it was ok, but then i used it after the makeup before the mascara and eyeliner and i loved it!!! It gave me moisture and at the same time gave me a dewy finish...

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I can't believe I paid $11 for water it didn't do a thing I sprayed my face after I applied my makeup and it made my makeup look gross and it was sliding off my face. If your thinking of buying this don't just add water to a spray bottle it's the same thing.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Wow, I love this stuff! Sure, it may just be "fancy water in a bottle" but I really can't think of another way to invent my own type of spray for my face, so I'll trust Evian. I wear a lot of make up products, especially on my face (primer, foundation, concealer, powder) and all of those layers can look really dry and cakey. Especially after I put my bronzer and my blush on. My make up looks really natural aside from this one issue I have, and I have especially dry skin. I couldn't figure out any other way to take away that powdery cakey look, and I've tried Fix + , and I did really like it, but I truly think it broke me out and for 20$ a bottle it's not worth it to me. I also tried Urban Decay's All Nighter and honestly, I went through it SO fast with daily use and it really didn't take away my powdery look or help my make up last any longer. This product does what it claims to do - it freshens up your face. It feels so nice and smooth on my skin, it distributes evenly, there are no water splotches on my face like with Fix+ or with UD's All Nighter. This completely takes away my powdery face look and makes my foundation look super natural. I love this and will plan on buying again. Also, I like that it comes with two so that you can carry one with you if you need to do touch ups, and you look too powdery, you can spray it and look fresh :)

on 8/5/2012 12:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

I bought this from sephora, quickly just before going to a concert to make sure i didn't over heat or pass out as it was out doors. When I did use it, I found that it misted my face with a fine spray and made me feel cool and fresh and not wet. Another plus I found was that it did not disturb my make up what so ever. The bought the two small bottles, so they are very easy to just keep in your purse and there is no need to worry about leaking. I will definitely be buying this again.

on 7/4/2012 9:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This product did nothing to my face. I am better off buying a huge bottle of evian DRINKABLE water and splashing my face with it. Actually, it makes no difference from tap water.

This product is just expensive water as everyone else said in their reviews and I did end up returning it. I would repurchase this, however, if I was going camping because it's great at cooling you down and refreshing but it isn't necessary in my day to day life.