Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation

Wet 'n' Wild Photo Focus Foundation
Photo Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus FoundationPhoto Focus Foundation

3.2

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

The best for oily skin!

on 6/12/2017 2:16:00 AM

Will finish the bottle but will not purchase again. cons: it's CAKEY when you build it up, it's thick, feels like a thick mask on my face, smells like paint but it's not as bad as the revlon colorstay, it broke up around my nose. Pros: the price is good and the packaging is good quality. I don't recommend

on 6/9/2017 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was able to find a decent match in Golden Beige, and don't mind the spatula applicator. At best, I was able to build this up to medium coverage. It does have a very strong paint smell. I definitely needed a primer with this because without primer, this sank into my pores and every fine line, however with a good primer it wore much smoother. The finish was dewy, and I would have to put on a lot more powder than I normally do just to get it to not be so tacky feeling, and so that I would be able to apply my blush and bronzer over it without going on patchy. I had a lot of shine breakthrough, but even with extra blotting and powdering throughout the day the foundation started to break down and I had bare patches, it started to look caky, and I could definitely feel it sitting heavily on my face. It would rub off where my sunglasses sat on the bridge of my nose. I tried to make this work, but after a week, just decided it was too much work and not giving me the results I hoped, I just could'nt wait to get home at the end of the day to wash it off.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Purchased as I was looking for a cruelty free, well priced foundation. Purchased on line. Had concern that the porcelain color would be too yellow from the photo on line but was perfect to use for cool toned very fair skin. Was very surprised how well the color matched. Much better than many high end foundations.

Formula is thick and I have very dry skin. I used a primer over moisturizer. Applied with fingers to control amount of foundation. Buffed with a blender sponge by Tarte. Looked amazing. What truly surprised me is that it lasted all day. Most foundations I've used disappear into my skin before my day is over.

Highly recommend

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

After knowing how my face reacts to their crappy foundation i stupidly tried this product.....it looked like a mask the whole evening, if i touched my face a smear was left behind. The next day (today) part of my face beside my nose is swollen it looks grotesque like i have some type of facial edema. Horrible cystic acne brewing the worst i've ever had. If you have any cystic acne probs steer clear of this horseshit. Plus when I first opened it the neck of the bottle was broken, if i had liked it I wouldve had to put it in a different container......turns out the trash container worked best.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

this is slowly becoming my HG foundation! It's just so pretty and holds up in southern heat (unlike most foundations), and with the price tag! My lord, I love it.

I really like this foundation! Close to an HG drugstore foundation in my opinion. I'm a BB cream woman on a daily basis because any foundation that has oil, oxidizes and turns orange or darker on me. But when photos need to be taken, I tend to op for foundations to avoid camera flashbacks. This foundation gives medium to full semi matte finish depending on how much you apply. I wear this foundation with a primer and a setting spray and it makes skin looks flawless on camera. This foundation do however oxides a little but does not turn orange. I wear shade Soft Beige which is a light warm shade(yellow undertone). I will say this, the only con about this foundation is that it does not last all day. It starts to wear off and makes my skin somewhat oily and only lasts 4hrs at the most for me even with setting spray. So I'm not quite sure if this would work with oily skin. And with regards to the smell, it smells like any other drugstore foundation but it does not linger. So if you're looking for something drugstore, inexpensive, looks good on photos and don't care so much about lasting power, give this foundation a try!

More about my Skin Type and Other Concerns: Light-Medium, Neutral-Warm (yellow) undertone, tans easily (hardly burns), easily irritated, clear/no breakouts(only during menstrual cycle), dry-combination and very little to no wrinkles.

Other foundations tried or did not like either because it oxidized(orange), made my skin oily, or has a pink undertone regardless of how warm and yellow it claims to be: Urban Decay(worst highend), Nars Sheer Matte, Kat Von D Lock It, Cover Girl, Revlon, Almay, Laura Mercier, L'Oreal, Prescriptives, Bourjois, Maybelline(Worst drugstore found), MAC, Chanel, Christian Dior, Cargo, Shiseido, IMAN, Make Up For Ever

MY Shades in other foundations:
Estee Lauder: Double Wear Rattan 2W2
Kat Von D: Medium 52
MAC: NC-30/35
Christian Dior: Linen 021
Urban Decay: 2
Laura Mercier: 3(Powder Foundation), Sunny Beige(Liquid), Ochre Tinted Moisturizer
Nars: Ceylan
Chanel: 40 or 50
Shiseido: O20 or O40 (Ochre)
L'Oreal: Nude Beige
Bourjois: 52 Vanille
Revlon: Buff Beige
IMAN: Sand 3
Covergirl: Nude Beige 832
Cargo: F-50 (tanned summer shade)
Make Up For Ever: HD Invisible (120), Mat Velvet (No.40), Face&Body (Alabaster Beige 32)

Ugh wanted to like this foundation so bad because so many Youtubers were raving about it...

BUT...

-The smell is SO strong like paint
-Broke me out TERRIBLE and I never get zits
-Feels oily like it never dries down
-Emphasizes dry patches that I didn't even know I had
-Separated badly on the skin
-& lastly gathered in my pored to where it looked like I had little dots of foundation on my skin and my pores aren't even big

Overall..a BUST! But foundations react differently on everybody so for the price it may work for you.

on 5/31/2017 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Great foundation. I have the shade porcelain which is supposed to be "warm toned", however its actually neutral toned, so not too pink and not too yellow. Its like a cruelty free version of the Maybelline matte and poreless in their porcelain shade with a stronger paint like smell, which does disappear fast.

It is very mattifying although it does cling to my dry patches on which is my already oily skin. Can sometimes appear patchy upon application which is why I find it best to mix this with other foundations which have some hyaluronic acid to moisturise it a little bit.

I really do like this foundation and would definitely repurchase it over and over again. It does not oxidise and does overall look really good, lasting 3-4 hours on my oily skin which is pretty normal for me. It is best for oily skin, however mix a little moisturiser or a little bit of dewier foundation with it so it does not cling to dry patches.

I usually do not like glass bottles, but I am kind of digging the spatula, getting product out is actually pretty easy :)

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This foundations has an array of problems, which makes me pretty sad because it's one of my best matches.

- Smells AWFUL. I felt like I was putting paint all over my face. The smell took forever to go away too.
- After only a few hours of wear, without anything like sweating, it was breaking up on my face and there were spots where you can tell it was just gone.
- Felt tacky all day like it never dried but at the same time dried me out like crazy. It also sits on top of the skin, never really blending in.
- Emphasized the texture of my face as well as dry patches even after moisturizing and exfoiliating. I have pretty small pores but this foundation wanted to make it noticeable.
- BROKE ME OUT SO BAD!!! I don't have sensitive skin and I've never been prone to acne, but only after one use of this product, I had at least 5 pimples the next day.

On top of all of this, I like the packaging minus the paddle inside the bottle. It just adds an extra step and I'd rather not use the paddle straight on my face for risk of bacteria transfer/cleanliness. A pump would have been better for this product.