Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

Wet 'n' Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick
MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte LipstickMegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte LipstickMegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte LipstickMegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte LipstickWET N WILD CATSUIT MATTE

4.1

on 5/13/2017 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love everything about this product! From the formula to the packaging! The way the wand is made at an angle to grab your lip is genius! Price is also very inexpensive! HG for sure! I love the rosey rebel, berry recognize, and give me mocha. I almost bought an ABH liquid lipstick before this one, I'm glad I didn't!

on 5/13/2017 5:48:00 PM

I was really skeptical with this product.I purchased one,since it was buy 1 & get 2nd item 75% OFF.This liquid matte lipstick is AMAZING.I couldn't wait to go back to purchase more.It's really a hit & miss with me on lip colors.I'm too picky.This product met all my expectations: Color was great with my skin tone.Stayed on my lips without any strange peeling.Easy to remove.A+ WET "N WILD!!!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I had to buy this after all the awesome reviews I've seen so I picked it up in Coral Corruption. it's a peachy pink that suits my fair skin. and it lasts better than any drugstore lipstick I've tried. even better it doesn't make me want to rip my lips off after an hour. if they get dry I just put balm on top. it also doesnt get crumbly like some long wears. overall this is a miracle product. WnW is really upping their game lately!

on 5/7/2017 12:12:00 AM

I dont have a lot of liquid lip to review, I only have sephora lip liquid, the balm and wet n wild give me mocha.
The formula is thin but not drying at all, the color is beautiful. Its a brown red but still make my lip plum, not drying as other lip liquid. I will go back and buy more color because I love the formula so much.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Liquid lipsticks are a tough one. They tend to be pretty drying on the lips and unfortunately if you apply them over a balm they don't layer well. I don't mind these ones from WnW and have the shades "Rebel Rose" (rose/mauve) and "Give me Mocha" (brown/mauve). The formula is lightweight, almost thin but highly pigmented, sets quickly, doesn't transfer, and is long wearing. It wears off evenly after drinking/eating but has real lasting power. Lips will feel dry after awhile. I prefer to remove and reapply after a meal because it gives me a chance to re-moisturize first and not just layer overtop the previous coat. There is a nice selection of shades and the packaging is sturdy acrylic, really cute actually. I usually start out with this product on the lips and if my lips start to feel dry I throw some gloss on over it and it looks great like that too. I do recommend giving these a try, they are pretty great, super affordable and comfortable for a liquid lipstick.

on 5/3/2017 5:21:00 PM

This is for the shade Berry Recognize,it's a berry/reddish color and looks beautiful on my light skin tone. It is matte and lasts about 5 hours on me before fading a bit. It is very pigmented and don't take much to look good,I do moisturize with balm before applying and it didn't dry my lips out.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

So after I heard raves about how great this lipstick is, I decided to try it out. I got pink really hard, missy and fierce, and I just now got rebel rose. Pink is a bit too neon and bright for my fair complexion, and applies streaky as well. I also got Missy and fierce, a pretty classic red for dates, and just now got rebel rose, which is a great everyday/work soft pink shade that works better than Pink with my skintone. I love the formula for these. At around 5 bucks a tube, these feel more like a higher end liquid matte that won't crack and flake off in patches (sorry, milani!) And after I had some soup and a half sandwich for a work lunch meeting, it faded evenly and not patchy like most cheap liquid lipsticks. The wand tip doesn't grab too much product so it won't make a mess on your lips and it's shape is perfect for grabbing my lips. And it looks like it contains a lot of product for 5 bucks, which is good for the price. I'll get it again.

on 4/27/2017 11:32:00 PM

so light on the lips, if you apply to much it gets too drying but a light layer is just air on the lips. Not really a fan of most of the colours but rebel rose is a great pink nude and not neon.

at around $5 retail, you just can't beat the price. I bought it in rebel rose today and ofc had to try it on the moment I got home. and this is my kind of shade. not that I need another liquid lipstick but given the price and yt vloggers, yup I def got suckered into buying this this is a nude with mauvey/berry undertones

Skin: Combination, Other, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have this in Oh My Dolly and Nudist Pink.

Oh My Dolly is *almost* a shade dupe for Kat Von D's Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi. I'd say it's a half-tone lighter, and it smells a LOT nicer than the KVD.

Nudist Pink on me pulls a bit orange. If I had a tan or wasn't almost Snow White pale, it might not be as orange. I do like it, though.

Wear-wise, these lipsticks wear like IRON. I wore Oh My Dolly to an Alice Cooper concert last night and it did not budge a bit! Even the burger I had afterwards didn't do much to the color, maybe muted it a bit. I had to use my cleansing oil plus a blob of Vaseline as well as my cleanser to get the stain completely off!

I'm going to buy several more of these as this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! Long wearing, very comfortable and reasonably priced.

One secret I've found for lipsticks like these is to put a layer of lip balm on your lips about 15 minutes before you plan to do your lips, then wipe it all off right before you put it on. VOILA, no dry lips!