wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

wet n wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Matte Lipstick

4.1

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

When I initially purchased one of these, I was a little befuddled by the applicator. I know some other liquid to matte lipstick use these (Dose of Colors has this same little "chair" doe foot I think?), but it turns out it is pretty nice. I prefer the doe foot that is a flattened tear drop shape with a little divot in the middle for liquid to matte lipsticks, but the chair version is pretty good too. It works nicely with Wet n Wild's formula, which to me is a little more moussey and less liquidy. It goes on comfortably and dries fairly quickly, and once dry it lasts pretty well. On me it is transfer-proof, but it does feel just a tiny bit sticky if I touch it with my hand. The shade selection is nice for every day kind of colors and the packaging is nice. It's interesting that WnW has the same liquid lipstick packaging as several indie brands, but I like the size and these tubes are very sturdy. I do recommend this liquid to matte lipstick, especially if you've found other options like Kat Von D or NYX Lingerie too drying. (This one won't be moisturizing by any means, but it is less drying than more liquid versions.)

on 6/29/2017 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Holy freaking moly the packaging is great.... identical to jeffree star. THE FLIPPING FORMULA IS SHOCKING. The wand literally hugs your lips. It's so easy to apply. It was difficult for me to apply katvond liquid lipstick because the color wasn't even and it was just a mess. BUT THIS was so easy and it lasts ALL DAY and by the time I come home it looks as if i just applied it. ITS KISS PROOF TOO.
UPDATE: I just compared the ingridients to jeffree star's liquid lipsticks and let me tell you... they are the fucking same.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I highly regret giving into the hype and buying these, they are just not very good tbh. I bought 2 of them(nudist peach and pink really hard) they both were the same in terms of application. Neither of the colors suited me either but i would definitely hve given another shade try if i actually thought the formula was good. I found them to be streaky, nudist peach built up to be opaque but pink really hard was streaky no matter how many coats i applied. The only problem was when you build it up like most liquid lips tend to do t would flake off and look gross. I also found that it never dried down and would get everywhere, tbh it reminded me a lot of nyx soft matte lip creams which i am not a fan of. Also the shade pink really hard appears to be a mid toned warm pink in the bottle but is actually a very bright coral shade.

on 6/28/2017 2:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is by far one of my all time favorite liquid lips and it's only $5!!!! Even compared to more expensive brands it's equal or better than most. I was completely shocked! I actually went out recently and bought more. Honestly it's pretty much equal to lime crime or jeffree star but LESS drying on your lips so I personally think it's BETTER. I have had a few friends try them and they all love it! It's a quick dry formula, not patchy, it applies evenly with one coat and it's full coverage! I lovvvve lovvve loveeee these!!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Uhm long lasting liquid lipstick for under $5?! YES PLEASE. The only other liquid lipsticks I have tried are Kat Von D, Anastasia, and Jeffree Star. Yes, the Wet 'n' Wild lippies aren't as great, but they are great for the price. I find that they last long on the lips, and have a vibrant, opaque color. I've gotten many compliments wearing this product and people are shook after they find out I paid under $5!

The negatives: drying on the lips, and a limited color range.

Overall, I highly recommend!

on 6/23/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

i am more and more impressed with the "new" wet n wild. i'm very surprised that i missed any chatter about this lippie on you tube. i went into CVS looking for a new lipstick shade, and i saw the shade rebel rose. i was really attracted to it. a pretty but funky mauvey shade. the applicator is a bit different. it has a sort of scoop in the middle of the doe foot that holds more product so it can be applied with one swipe. the texture isn't too thick, so it feels really natural on my lips after it dries down. this only takes a few minutes. ya can build it up, but it begins to feel sticky. but with normal application it doesn't feel cheap or drying on my lips at all. i also bought berry recognize. this berry shade is a bit more deep and not exactly a summer color, but i'm sure i'll use it at night or for dressier occasions anyway. it also has good lasting power. it stayed on for at least 7 hours, eating and drinking, and i still had to take it off with my elf sugar scrubbie thingie. haha...anyway i'm all about a quality product that is also easy on my atm card.

on 6/20/2017 1:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Nudie Patootie is the perfect nude for fair skin – I have never been able to wear any matte lipsticks because I have extremely dry lips. I fell in love with the color Nudie Patootie in the store and had to try it. The color is a perfect cool shade that has no peach or orange tones. I have to apply my Maybelline SuperStay balm over this at least once an hour to be able to tolerate the matte formula. This formula lasted on me with the balm applied for 4 hours. I envy women who can wear matte lipstick comfortably.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought, berry recognize and nice to fuschia . Both were very pigmented and did not feel drying. Price was very affordable and I loved that I could build the product and reapplication was minimal. Keep stepping up the game wet n wild and add more colors. Worth the money would buy again.

I have give me mocha, berry recognize and rebel rose. The formula and applicator is absolutely amazing! It's a thin formula but very pigmented and not streaky at all. Also lasts a decent amount of time before it gets a little dry.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

So, I own the peach shade. It's so freaking gorgeous on. But the formula is so thin. It takes a bit to get an opaque coverage. I still like it though. And the applicator is pleasantly comfortable lol.