Clinique Happy

Clinique Happy
Happy

3.2

This is one of my most hated fragrances. I've never owned it, but I had several friends who used to love it and wear it frequently. I never understood the appeal. Not only did it give me a migraine headache, it smelled exactly like some sort of Raid bug killer. So, if smelling like bug killer is your thing, save yourself a few bucks and just buy Raid instead. Of course, I hope no one is so misguided as to actually do that...!

on 9/8/2013 6:15:00 AM

Love this! fruity, light, not too strong. a lot of perfume's give me a headache but this one doesn't. perfume is such an individual preference so test it out on yourself before dismissing it to see how it reacts with your own body chemistry.

on 7/10/2013 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

Bright, citrusy, fresh... The notes in Clinique Happy definitely capture the mood. My mom has gone through countless sample-sized bottles that come as part of gifts with purchase. It smells great from the bottle and on her, and every time I smell a bottle I'm tempted to try it, but every time I do, the citrus notes dissipate instantly and all I get is an overpowering, headache-inducing bunch of florals. I've always wanted to love this, but it simply doesn't work with my chemistry.

on 7/11/2013 12:33:00 AM

I wanted to like this, but honestly it just smelled like oranges and baby powder to me. The bottle's cute though very clean and simple design. I just wished I liked it.

on 7/29/2013 6:43:00 AM

This stuff is so strong, every time my sister wears it I feel like gagging. Why would someone want to announce to everyone within a mile away that they're wearing perfume?

I've always wanted to know why everyone hated this fragrance so I had to try it.
Anyways I ended up buying the full size and a smaller one for my purse.
It's a classy bottle with a silver top.Clean and sleek looking. It's fresh and clean and if you wait a half hour for it to settle it turns into a warm scent.Men always ask what I'm wearing and write it down. You should see women's faces when they ask what I'm wearing.They always have a surprised look on their face. I'm so happy I gave this a chance because it's better than my whole collection of fragrances. It feels so good to wear this.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I liked this fresh, citrus scent but I didn't love it enough to repurchase it.

on 5/28/2013 2:18:00 AM

I love this perfume the packaging is simple and cute. Growing up my mom always used th8s it reminds me of her everytime I wear it. It just smells amazing. Will keep repurchasing

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Classic, elegant, chic.

I have been wearing this scent for over 10 years and it's a must have for every girl's perfume collection. I dab a squirt on my wrist and behind my ears and it lasts almost all day. This perfume is great to wear in spring time; smells like an elegant flower that just bloomed!

on 6/11/2013 10:56:00 AM

I have used this product off and on throughout the years. It is a nice, light summer fragrance. It is not offensive or particularly strong smelling. Overall it is a very pleasant product.

Popular Fragrances