Too Faced Sweet Peach Eye Shadow Collection Palette

4.4

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I love this palette!!! The colors are incredible and so easy to blend. It's worth all the money. I haven't used any of my other palettes since I bought this one. The looks you can create are endless. Every shade is incredible and I love it.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

These shadows are great quality. Smooth, pigmented, blendable, and long lasting. The colours are very wearable and there is a good variety of finishes (mattes/shimmers/glitters/satin) and great colour variety. You can make pretty much any look, from dramatic glam nighttime to natural delicate daytime, and everywhere in between. Some of the darker purple shades are not the most blendable and pigmented, but all in all this palette is good for my personal needs.
I know a lot of people don't like the scent. I personally like it but I can understand why some people don't - it doesn't smell like peaches. But it does smell like peach candy! Super sugary sweet. In fact it smells EXACTLY like that powder candy that comes in the tiny neon fruit-shaped bottles. Reminds me of my childhood! The fragrance doesn't linger long after you put it on though.
The packaging is so cute and super sturdy. A metal tin with a big mirror, and it closes magnetically so it stays shut securely! All the colours are labeled next to the pans, which I love.
Price is about the same as comparably sized palettes of the same quality. Not cheap but definitely worth it in my opinion :)

Deep down, I bought this to add to my TF palette collection. As far as the colours go, I do find them to be on the peachy side, even the browns lean very warm, almost orange on my skin ( NC 15-20)..The shade "white peach" is a lovely highlight which melts into the skin. It's probably the easiest to work with out of the whole palette. I don't think the rest of the shadows are the best quality though. Theyre OK, but there's better out there. You gotta work some colours like "Georgia" and "belinni" and I feel like I have to layer a lot to have it show up and stay. Delectable was very difficult to work with ( in the end it didn't even look purple, but closer to brown) and even with UDPP or TFSI the colours fade noticeably- but evenly after about 7 hours.
It's still a nice versatile palette for warmer skin. Its got a good mix of light, dark, shimmer, satin and matte shades. Though I'm more cool toned, it still works very well but I prefer the Bon Bons palette for my colouring.
I love the packaging that's for sure!

EDIT: I had to get rid of it. I developed a crazy allergy to it!

I waited so long to finally get my hands on this palette. I was super bummed when it sold out last time, but the outrage made Too Faced rethink making it limited edition. It then became a permanent member of the Too Faced family. Before obtaining the palette, I tried to tell myself that it's probably not that great. It is actually amazing! LOL.

At $49, you get 18 shades. Notice how there are none of those huge pans with the light shades. I never really used those much anyway, so it's not a big deal to me. It comes with a mirror which is standard. The packaging is a sturdy metal with an ombre look to it. It's very eye-catching. The obvious detail everyone talks about is how it smells like peaches, which is surprisingly a detail that I enjoy very much. I own all of the chocolate palettes, but this is something fun and new. It doesn't smell light and airy like a real peach, but more like a peach-o gummy candy.

I find the shades to be incredibly versatile. People were complaining about the lack of actual peach shades. While I agree with this statement, I find the shades here to be incredibly well-chosen. I'm absolutely obsessed with these shades: luscious, bellini, and summer yum. Summer yum is such a good crease shade! There are good neutral browns too, so no worries there.

I think this palette lives up to the hype for sure, but I'm glad I waited to purchase it at normal price instead of the insane inflated prices after it sold out the first time.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I have never been a big wearer of eyeshadow, so a whole palette of colors like this never made sense for me. Until this one. I just couldn't resist the colors, the packaging, the scent, and the pure fun of it! When I was a little girl, I recall looking through popular magazine of the time, left on tables in Drs or dentist offices with my mother. We would look at photos of impossibly beautiful women, and I remember her pointing out a picture of Natalie Wood. My mother said, "See, those are the makeup colors you'll need to wear...peach rouges and lipstick." When I became old enough to actually wear makeup, I remembered the "peach" advice, and, luckily, I was always drawn to peachy colors. In the 1980s the whole Color Me Beautiful "revolution" began, and, of course, everyone learned their color "seasons". I was Autumn then, and I believe I'm called a "dark" or "deep" Autumn now. A staple color for Autumn: Peach! There are so many colors in the palette, and they definitely all work with peach blush/lipstick, etc. The palette comes with a little instruction booklet with step-by-steps for 3 different looks: Peaches & Cream, Smoldering Peach, and Southern Belle. All three looks are perfectly wearable and flattering. I LOVE when palettes include instructions for application and effects, because I'm sure I'd never come up with the clever use of colors myself. I wore the "Peaches & Cream" shadow look, with Papa Don't Peach blush, and Sweet Peach Creamy Lip Oil Gloss in Pure Peach. Friends noticed me in eyeshadow and said why don't I always wear it when I can do makeup so well? One friend asked if I had my makeup done before I came, haha. They made me happy with the compliments, so I feel this was a good buy for me. Personally I am thrilled that these shades are light and "natural" looking. They blend easily and they don't look overdone or obnoxious. These shades are especially good for "warm" coloring, olive/tan skin, and deep skin. They seem to bring out an inner glow.

I don't know how I feel about this palette. On one hand, I've actually hit pan on three shadows (and I mean, one is completely GONE), but there are so many things about this palette that make me unsure about whether or not it enhances my overall collection.
Let's start with the positive: there are great, standout neutral shades. I've hit pan completely on Peaches and Cream (my absolute favorite everyday eyeshadow), and Nectar and White Peach are trailing close behind. Summer Yum, Charmed I'm Sure, and Purée are outstanding crease or deepening shades. But, unfortunately, the neutrals are the shining stars in this palette, as most of the pops of color are weak, in my opinion. The three peachy shades (you know, the namesake of the palette) aren't the greatest. Georgia really disappoints -- it's such a chalky and unpigmented color, and the other two peaches are just okay. I wish they didn't lean so pink. As far as the other colors: Bless Her Heart, the silvery olive green, becomes a muddy mess once applied to the eye; Talk Derby to Me, the blurple shade, does the same. Peach Pit, Delectable, Luscious and Bellini are nice shades, but I hardly gravitate toward them, and Cobbler and Carmelized are boring, lookalike shades that I hardly use. And one shade I haven't even touched is Tempting. It's a sparkly black shade that I just don't see myself using. I wish they'd taken out Tempting and Talk Derby to Me and replaced them with maybe a really pastel peach (like a really iridescent true peach), or maybe a cool-toned light brown for a transition. I'm not sad about the lack of peach choices -- I think a palette of 10+ peach shades would've been repetitive and hard to use. But, when it comes down to it, the colored, smoky side of the palette is very weak, leaving me with nothing but neutrals to play with. And, don't get me wrong -- those neutrals are great. What I don't like about the TF eyeshadow formula is that color really needs to be built up, and that can get annoying on a day you're crunched for time. But those who enjoy softer looks will love that. So, when it comes down to it, this palette is just okay. I like the overall theme, and the packaging and scent is absolutely divine. I guess it just falls short in a lot of ways. It's definitely not the best palette out there, but I will use mine as long as I have it.

The tin on these are crazy cute and the eyeshadows smell amazing. Not going to lie, I really only bought these for the packaging. The shadows on the other hand, are meh in my opinion. The only transition colours I see are like Peaches N Cream and the two darker tannish brown colours. A lot of these shades aren't fully matte and I don't really get inspiration from any of these shades. The darkest ones turn out a little bit muddy and the shimmers aren't very pigmented. I sound a little harsh but that's probably because the hype is SO real and I just didn't like them as much I wanted to. I prefer the ABH MR palette WAY more: I can always put together a look with that palette and every look I get out of that one always looks cohesive. I'd say pass up on this unless you truly feel like you can make a number of looks: I personally couldn't.

I'll admit I was drawn to this palette partly because of the pretty packaging (reminds me of paintboxes I had when I was little) and the promise of a peachy scent. I'm a sucker for things like that. I wasn't expecting to find it as useful as my In Bloom palette, but I've used this palette at least 3 times a week since I bought it 2 months ago -- and I've used all of the colours. I've never been very adventurous with eyeshadow (I usually stick to browns, and occasionally burgundy or mauve), but the array of colours -- and the selection of finishes -- makes it easy to do a variety of looks. The two colours I thought would be out of my comfort zone -- Candied Peach and Bless Her Heart -- are actually very flattering on me. Who knew? Not me! The formula of the shadows is pigmented, easy to blend, and lasts all day (I use a shadow primer) without fading or smudging. Worth the $$. No regrets.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this palette! Nice quality, pigmentation, packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

For the price I'm Disappointed in the pigmentation! The colors are very pretty but it's lacking in the pigmentation department. Not good enough for me.