Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

So I'm on my second bottle of this stuff and I love it. It seems to be a love/hate product (my mom cannot stand the smell, she gets annoyed if I wear it around her), but I am firmly on the "love" side. It's a rich, spicy, powdery scent. Coco Mademoiselle is still mature and sophisticated, but I find it more youthful than some of Chanel's other perfumes (No. 5 is my grandma's signature perfume and I just cannot disassociate the two, although I know some younger people love it). I find the smell doesn't linger as long as some of my other perfumes, but I tend to use it more if I'm going out at night, so that doesn't matter to me as much. It also has a more romantic feel to it, which I love!

Can't believe this is from Chanel. I do love mostly Chanel's but this one a big no. Maybe this is just not work on me. Sorry.

on 8/29/2015 12:12:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have worn this perfume on and off for 10+ years now and I love it. It is a gorgeously warm & rich yet fresh & creamy-clean scent that never seems to fade. I consistently get compliments every time I spray it on - even after I am no longer able to smell it on myself! It's almost impossible to describe this lovely perfume in terms of notes because it is so well-blended that nothing in particulate stands out. I have not worn it for a long time, but will definitely buy more eventually. A winner.

on 8/29/2015 11:08:00 AM

How can this shallow and awful perfume be a chanel?!one of the worst perfumes i have ever smelled..and i smell this everywhere!!!so cheaply "sophisticated"..nothing special about it and it is not worth its money. I received it as a gift and gave it to my mom because i cannot stand it.when she wears it my guts turn...for real.i am sure there is a drugstore perfume that one can buy instead of this,that smells better. Bad job Chanel... i am sure that if this didn't have the Chanel logo on the bottle no one would wear it.

on 7/19/2015 3:23:00 AM

This was a spontaneous purchase from duty free a couple of weeks ago and is now my go to scent. I have been looking for a new signature scent since two other girls at work started wearing my beloved La Vie est Belle and I think I have found it! It's got a patchouli base like La Vie, but it is a spicier, warmer and less powdery scent. This fragrance makes me feel sexy feminine.

on 8/11/2015 3:43:00 PM

This is so much better than the cult classic No 5 everyone raves about. Mademoiselle is lighter, fresher, and less 'heavy'. It's good for day wear and with one or two more spritzes, can transform into a night-time perfume.

There's negligible decrease in potency of scent after 8 hours.

on 7/1/2015 12:01:00 AM

This is such a pretty and feminine scent, it's among my favorite fragrances. It seems to last a long time.I don't think it's strong at all,but you don't have to use a lot so it last me a long time.

on 7/4/2015 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've already repurchased this fragrance twice since it came out way back when. I adore this! My husband loves it too. ;) It's definitely my HG fragrance. I use it all year round. It's sweet, fresh, a bit floral - just beautiful. Also it has the classic Chanel bottle which is my most favorite bottle design ever. Pardon my insane gushing. It's that good.

on 7/3/2015 12:39:00 PM

I tried this Perfume in a department store and was impressed with how long it lasted and even my Husband noticed and said I smelt nice, It lasted a good few hours so I decided to buy a Bottle and although it still smells lovely it seems weak compared to the tester. It only lasts about an hour on me and then I have to top up, So I am really disappointed with this and can only think that the testers are made stronger to entice people to buy or maybe I have just got too used to it. I find if I spray on my clothes it lasts a bit longer. I still love it though.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm