CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle

CHANEL Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

on 3/15/2016 12:36:00 AM

Bought this fragrance because of the nice reviews from some You Tube bloggers and the sample I got from the Chanel counter. I found it sexy and fresh. When I first spray it, I find it a bit too strong and sharp, but after around half an hour, it turns into a delicately fresh and citrus undertone that lasts a long time. A dazzlingly feminine and joyful floral fragrance.

i bought coco mademoiselle because i find it intriguing after watching its ad campaign and with all the good reviews. At first i find it very strong and musky for my taste, even my brother find it strong, musky and a little bit old lady like(just a little), i smell citrus, vanilla and bergamot for each spray. Somehow, whenever i use this perfume there's a sophistication and grown up factor that blends with it which captures my growing likeness, plus i cant believe with its staying factor coz it's really long. Actually i'm in a process of loving and hating it. There's a bit resemblance between coco mademoiselle and burberry london because both are strong, musky, and woodsy. But definitely coco mademoiselle is way more lovely scent than burberry london.

I LOVE this perfume. I use the Parfume not the EDT as it lasts longer on my skin. Its my favourite perfume. I have had lots of lovely comments while wearing it, long after I have put it on. Its a very classy but modern scent. It smells expensive. I can't be without it! Danielle

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Was fortunate to have been able to try this over a few days. The fragrance smells to me like a combination of fresh clean laundry and air freshener. It is classy though and feminine, slightly sharp, a bit floral but not a very unique scent.
It reminds me of Glow by Jo Lo with a tiny touch of Euphoria by CK added to it. I totally can't wear Euphoria but in this tiny small amount I actually could.
This fragrance has good lasting power on me with a strong sillage. It remains constant without much or any change the whole day, that I do like.
I think this fragrance is too overpriced for the actual scent though

on 1/21/2016 7:13:00 AM

I was given this lovely perfume as a gift. I had not used it before but admired it on others.
I am one of those fortunate people whose skin does not alter the scent, so I really enjoy wearing it, any time.
However, I am disappointed at the lack of staying power it has! I have to be VERY generous with it before I can smell it on myself (i,e, my wrists) half an hour later. And no one has EVER commented or asked what perfume I am wearing. So, whilst I like it very much, I would let someone else buy it for me, but would be loath to spend my own money on a scent with such poor lasting power.

on 1/18/2016 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this as an anniversary gift from the BF and I have to say, he sure does have taste! It's become one of my go-to perfumes! Can be used for special occasions and casually, not so much for outdoorsy, hiking, sporty kind of activities. Other perfumes can fit that category. I'm halfway through it and that's saying a lot what with my perfume collection. I always get complimented on it, even from the most stoic of characters that I encounter in my travels. Surely a must-have!

I love so many of the Chanel perfume line; I have Chance, No 5, No 5 Eau Premiere, and Coco Noir. This Coco Mademoiselle was my wedding day perfume and has special place is my collection; it is a complex, beautiful, sophisticated scent. Just lovely.

I love love love Chanel perfumes, they smell amazing and last such a long time. And best of all, they don't go all weird and change scent on my skin like some do!
From Mademoiselle I smell hints of a citrus type base (light), followed by musk and vanilla notes and finally a rose aftertaste is left.
This is truly the best perfume Chanel have made, by far. Love it !!

I absolutely love this scent! I've never been a person to spend the money on expensive perfume, due to the cost and also because real perfumes can be overbearing. but my college roommate let me borrow this and I fell in love. It's fancy, light, sophisticated and great for going out somewhere nice. I can spray 2-3 sprays on me and can still smell it later on in the day. I think it could be used for both day time and night time. The scent isn't overwhelming like some perfumes are. Would definetely recommend!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is one of my favorite fragrances. The packaging is beautiful and high quality; very clean, polished, and elegant, like the scent itself. It lasts a long time, like any classic Chanel EDP. I feel very chic wearing this. From Mademoiselle, I smell the citrus base, followed by the patchouli, musk, vanilla, and the lovely touch of rose. It's on the spicy side and a bit powdery, but nothing like No.5. I also love Mademoiselle's darker older sister Coco. This one smells a bit more youthful. Both are very nice. Mademoiselle is strong, but not overpowering. Very warm and inviting. I also find it's nice for all year around. Better suited for going out rather than office-wear though for sure.

Popular Fragrances