Chanel Coco Mademoiselle

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle
Coco MademoiselleCoco MademoiselleCoco Mademoiselle

4.2

I LOVE this perfume. I use the Parfume not the EDT as it lasts longer on my skin. Its my favourite perfume. I have had lots of lovely comments while wearing it, long after I have put it on. Its a very classy but modern scent. It smells expensive. I can't be without it! Danielle

Skin: Other, Other, Warm

Was fortunate to have been able to try this over a few days. The fragrance smells to me like a combination of fresh clean laundry and air freshener. It is classy though and feminine, slightly sharp, a bit floral but not a very unique scent.
It reminds me of Glow by Jo Lo with a tiny touch of Euphoria by CK added to it. I totally can't wear Euphoria but in this tiny small amount I actually could.
This fragrance has good lasting power on me with a strong sillage. It remains constant without much or any change the whole day, that I do like.
I think this fragrance is too overpriced for the actual scent though

on 1/21/2016 7:13:00 AM

I was given this lovely perfume as a gift. I had not used it before but admired it on others.
I am one of those fortunate people whose skin does not alter the scent, so I really enjoy wearing it, any time.
However, I am disappointed at the lack of staying power it has! I have to be VERY generous with it before I can smell it on myself (i,e, my wrists) half an hour later. And no one has EVER commented or asked what perfume I am wearing. So, whilst I like it very much, I would let someone else buy it for me, but would be loath to spend my own money on a scent with such poor lasting power.

on 1/18/2016 5:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this as an anniversary gift from the BF and I have to say, he sure does have taste! It's become one of my go-to perfumes! Can be used for special occasions and casually, not so much for outdoorsy, hiking, sporty kind of activities. Other perfumes can fit that category. I'm halfway through it and that's saying a lot what with my perfume collection. I always get complimented on it, even from the most stoic of characters that I encounter in my travels. Surely a must-have!

I love so many of the Chanel perfume line; I have Chance, No 5, No 5 Eau Premiere, and Coco Noir. This Coco Mademoiselle was my wedding day perfume and has special place is my collection; it is a complex, beautiful, sophisticated scent. Just lovely.

I love love love Chanel perfumes, they smell amazing and last such a long time. And best of all, they don't go all weird and change scent on my skin like some do!
From Mademoiselle I smell hints of a citrus type base (light), followed by musk and vanilla notes and finally a rose aftertaste is left.
This is truly the best perfume Chanel have made, by far. Love it !!

I absolutely love this scent! I've never been a person to spend the money on expensive perfume, due to the cost and also because real perfumes can be overbearing. but my college roommate let me borrow this and I fell in love. It's fancy, light, sophisticated and great for going out somewhere nice. I can spray 2-3 sprays on me and can still smell it later on in the day. I think it could be used for both day time and night time. The scent isn't overwhelming like some perfumes are. Would definetely recommend!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is one of my favorite fragrances. The packaging is beautiful and high quality; very clean, polished, and elegant, like the scent itself. It lasts a long time, like any classic Chanel EDP. I feel very chic wearing this. From Mademoiselle, I smell the citrus base, followed by the patchouli, musk, vanilla, and the lovely touch of rose. It's on the spicy side and a bit powdery, but nothing like No.5. I also love Mademoiselle's darker older sister Coco. This one smells a bit more youthful. Both are very nice. Mademoiselle is strong, but not overpowering. Very warm and inviting. I also find it's nice for all year around. Better suited for going out rather than office-wear though for sure.

on 11/27/2015 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

First off Chanel fragrances are hands down my favorite high end perfumes, they always have the best longevity and quality and this one is no exception. I had my eye on Coco Mademoiselle for atleast 4-6 months, it's very expensive (92 dollars for 1.7 oz) and I always would talk myself out of buying it but finally I caved and I'm so glad I did. It's become one of my all time favorite perfumes. It's completely different than what I usually go for but now that I'm maturing I think my taste is changing. I would describe this as an oriental citrus floral. It's very sophisticated, very feminine and very expensive smelling. This is probably something you would wear for a wedding or a special occasion or date night but I love it enough that I wear it as my every day fragrance. I've heard some describe this as "old-ladyish" which I personally have never felt this fragrance was too mature or old-ladyish in the slightest. It's kind of in the middle of the road between the original Coco and Chance Eau Tendre. It's not as dark and daring as the original Coco but more grown and classy than the Chance line which is very spring/summer fun fragrances such as Eau Tendre. It's very appropriate for women in their 20s-40s although age doesn't really matter. The citrus, patchouli and Tonka bean are what are most noticeable to my nose with this fragrance. For me the best part about this perfume is the lasting power and the silage. I wore this in Sephora the other day and a woman walked by me with her daughter and said "that girl smells really good". If you don't spray too much, it's not overwhelming, it has a presence but it's not loud and obnoxious. This is by far the longest lasting fragrance that I own, I will smell like this from the moment I spray it to the next morning when I shower again. I sprayed this on a coat of mine and for days I could still smell it on the sleeve, it also stays in my hair like no other. That alone to me makes the perfume worth the price tag. Also the bottle is stunning and looks so pretty on my dresser. I know this fragrance is very popular and A LOT of women wear it, so if you want something unique and out of the box this might not be for you but I don't care if I smell like every other woman at the mall, the scent is that good. All in all this gets a 10/10, this will definitely be a staple fragrance for me for years to come.

TLDR:
Notes: Bergamot, Orange Blossom, Mandarin Orange, Turkish Rose, Jasmine, Mimosa, Ylang -Ylang, Vetiver, Opoponax, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Patchouli, Musk.
What I smell the most: Patchouli, Tonka Bean, and the Citrus notes.
Described as: Oriental Sweet Floral
Prices: 1.2oz ($77) 1.7oz ($92) 3.4 ($122)
Packaging: 5/5
Best suited for: Special Occasions
Night time or Day time: both
Longevity: 5/5