NYX Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow Pencil

4.1

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This seems to be a dupe of the Anastasia one. Sephora had one in their brand, too. My complaint about theirs was that the color stick ran out too fast and the price was too high in my opinion. I tried other products for brows but could not get the precision necessary or the means to make the brows look natural. This does it all. So I found it at Ulta and this time I was smart, I used my coupon and bought two. A word to the wise also, if you like a product and it works well for you-buy a back-up, in case your favorite item becomes discontinued.

on 11/3/2016 10:03:00 PM

If you are looking for a nice medium brown colour - which I was and i chose chocolate, do not choose chocolate as it is not very pigmented and is a warm colour, its more for someone with red hair!

on 10/7/2016 1:10:00 PM

I wasnt impressed with this product. Even though I heard it was a dupe for the ABH I found it to be too soft and the color was off. Its also $12 at my CVS , I just returned it and went back to ABH pencil, my tried and true

Not impressed.

on 10/15/2016 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

Really love this brow pencil and have repurchased it countless of times. I even have an extra one in case! It's just like the ABH one, but waaay cheaper. The colour is slightly lighter than the ABH pencil, but lasting power is just as great.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is the best dupe for the ABH brow wiz!!!!

I personally don't use this as much as I use my Dip Brow, but this pencil is perfect for natural makeup looks. The self sharpening tip is fantastic, and the spoolie on the end is very high quality.

I'm very impressed!!!!!

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought this as a much cheaper alternative to Anastasias brow wiz ($10 vs $24) as I go through brow pencils very quickly. My hair is a very dark brown and I use the color espresso which works just fine for me. Ive repurchased several times.

on 10/7/2016 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the shape of the nib and the price isn't bad compared to the brow wiz, but this has pretty poor lasting power on my oily skin :( I have to set it in place with the maybelline brow drama for any kind of lasting power.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This pencil is vey similar to Anastasia Beverley Hills wiz brow. Goes on smooth and the finish is great! Very happy that this was a good find.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I'd been using the Anastasia brow pencils for quite a long time, and I have an extra sitting in my drawer, but before going on holidays I got my brows tinted and wanted an eyebrow pencil to match them while they were darker. I didn't want to spend the money for an Anastasia one because I didn't know how long the tint would last and I happened upon these beauties.

Almost identical to the Anastasia brow pencils. The colour selection isn't quite as wide, but there is a good selection of ashy tones. Comparable wear time. Less expensive. And the lids snap on nicely, promising a snug fit.

I'll use up the rest of my Anastasia pencil, but when that one is done, I think I'll be sticking to the NYX version!

Popular Brows Products