NYX Micro Brow Pencil

NYX Micro Brow Pencil
Micro Brow PencilMicro Brow Pencil

4.1

This is a good pencil but the color range is too warm. Mine is in the shade espresso I believe. I have medium brown hair but my eyebrow hairs are very cool toned and this eyebrow pencil just looks unnatural in daylight as it does not match my hairs.. It applies well and is blendable for a softer look but I find that there is almost no product in this pencil. If I were to use this daily I think it would last me about a month which is a very short time.
PROS:
- Precise, easy to work with
- Creamy texture but not too soft, blendable
- Spoolie on the other end
CONS:
- Warm toned color range
- Little amount of product
- Fades quickly throughout the day

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

GREAT product. I've purchased this more than 10 times.

My dealbreaker and why I hate it now? It lasts me a total of 3 weeks when used daily (I didn't even use that much!!)

Horrible. Had to buy 10 only because a normal eyebrow pencil I wouldve had to repurchase like 5 times as opposed to 10... deal. Breaker.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I absolutely hated this. It's garbage and I returned it, which I rarely do if I can avoid it. I had this in Blonde. It was so dry, weirdly waxy and extremely ineffectual. Really...I couldn't even get the product to show up. It was unusable. So disappointing!

on 12/13/2016 11:47:00 AM

OK so i just bought both the brow wiz from Anastasia and the micro brow and I honestly regret that I bought the brow wiz,it is not worth the price I prefer the micro brow as it is just a tad cremier whilst the brow wiz is more on the drier side so it is a bit more difficult to work with. I bought both in the shade taupe and the brow wiz is a bit more cooler and the micro brow a bit warmer but still workable. I will continue to buy this one from now on.

on 11/20/2016 1:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The reason I bought the NYX Microbrow Pencil is because the Anastasia Beverly Hills pencils were too warm-toned for my eyebrows. I use the NYX color ash brown, which is a closer match.

Comparison to the Anastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) pencil

Packaging: The NYX pencil has better packaging. The ABH tip with the brush broke after 20 or so uses.

Wear time: The wear time of ABH is longer. The NYX pencil formula lasts about 6 hours then starts to fade quickly. I have found the ABH pencil to last all day (10+ hours).

Formula: The formulas are very similar, but the ABH applies more smoothly. I found the NYX pencil to get a little clumpy.

Colors: The ABH line has almost all neutral and warm toned pencils. The NYX line offers more cool toned options.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is HG for me. I have never used ABH brow wiz but I have tried Dior, L'oreal and Maybelline and the black Nyx Micro Brow pencil is the best color match for me and is super easy to use. I can go light or dark just depending on how much pressure I use which I also like. I get compliments on my brows all the time now that I use this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This seems to be a dupe of the Anastasia one. Sephora had one in their brand, too. My complaint about theirs was that the color stick ran out too fast and the price was too high in my opinion. I tried other products for brows but could not get the precision necessary or the means to make the brows look natural. This does it all. So I found it at Ulta and this time I was smart, I used my coupon and bought two. A word to the wise also, if you like a product and it works well for you-buy a back-up, in case your favorite item becomes discontinued.

on 11/16/2016 2:15:00 AM

ok, I LOVE NYX BUT...THIS PENCIL leaves something to be desired for sure. I'm not even that harsh of a critic but I purchased this is Blonde, at CVS. Upon opening it...I thought "wow this is gonna be great" um no. its so waxy, it hardly left any trace of product and I completely disliked it. this is the first NYX product I've returned. awful.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really like this product! The pencil is very thin, which I personally find a must for any brow pencil: it allows you to define and fill in your brows very precisely. I do, however, find the product to be a little bit too soft, making it more prone to smudging. I got it in the wrong color too (which was my own fault. I knew chocolate would be too warm for me, but bought it anyway since the other colors were all sold out), but I would repurchase this in a different shade!

on 11/6/2016 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

what color do y'all have.

Popular Brows Products