Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

on 7/31/2017 1:33:00 AM

I'm a former makeup artist who worked for Clinique for 13 years. I would have not been caught dead shopping in a drug store for makeup or skincare till my financial circumstances drastically changed. But this foundation is amazing. Right up there with Estee Lauder's Double wear , which is what I swore by as a makeup artist. Nice color range, I go from very fair to medium in the summer. They have also recently added additional colors. I also love the powder. I plan to try the concealer as well

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This foundation is my current fave. It gives me a demi matte finish (i have semi dehydrated skin) and with two thin layes, i get a medium/full coverage with this. I love this and will definitely be repurchasing. The only con is the packaging. It doesnt have a pump.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I wanted to love this since I've heard such good things but it just didnt work. Looked cakey and cry on my skin and oxidized like crazy.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

My skin is very fair but has pink undertones, so I often find it difficult to find foundation that's not too yellow. This brand is really good for people with pinker skin tones because there's a good range of options in addition to the usual yellow ones. Coverage wise it's not bad. Even a thin layer smooths out your skin tone.

The only thing I have found as I get older is that it doesn't stay on my skin. It separates in the areas of my face that are most oily (t-zone and chin) and the creases. It doesn't matter if I use the branded primer, setting spray, bake, whatever. Same result.

If you are younger and don't have oily skin, this might be a great choice for you. However if your skin is oily or - as much as it pains me to utter these words - more mature then this is probably not your best option.

on 7/28/2017 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure

this isnt good if u have dry skin. the coverage is good but it doesnt work well with dry skin. id reccomend if you have oily skin.

on 7/24/2017 4:07:00 PM

this didn't stay matte on me, and frankly - wore off quickly.

on 7/23/2017 1:14:00 AM

I love this foundation. I have very pale skin and their lightest color matches me well. This foundation covers discoloration very well, looks natural when applied with a damp sponge, doesn't oxidize, and lasts all day. My combo skin works so well with this. It doesn't grab to my dry patches and it blends super well with my concealer (tarte shape tape). By the end of the day I wouldn't say it's very matte for me, but it looks very natural and kind of luminous while still covering discoloration, which I really love. I'm not saying it's for sure the BEST drugstore foundation because I haven't tried too many, but I do really like it.
I'll note that I really don't enjoy the packaging. I like pumps on foundation more. But for the price and the performance, I'll keep buying it anyway.

on 7/22/2017 9:01:00 PM

Love the coverage. Love the Fit Me Concealer too. <3 One of the best concealer I try in drugstore so far.
Both lasts the whole day (with a good primer but it can also last without a setting spray)
The Sad part is I drop it the first time I use it. But I got the rest and used it for 2weeks.

I hate the packaging. I'm into pump foundations. And for a SGD20 foundation? I would rather buy another foundation that cost a bit higher but that has a good amount inside. Coz Fit Me Foundation only have 30ml so for me it's not worth it.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This is one of my go-to foundations from the drugstore. I am 110 Porcelain and it is a match for my skin tone and my neutral undertone. It does last 6-7 hours with a moisturizing primer, although with a mattifying primer it would last longer. I find that it does cling to dry spots a little bit at first but over time it melts into my skin and looks natural. I get about a medium coverage and i have never tried to build it. This is definitely a main stay on my shelf and for about $7-8 it can't be beat.

on 7/21/2017 6:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is by far, the best drugstore foundation that I've ever tried. At first I was skeptical because this was so raved around youtube, but now I understand why. It does everything it claims to be. It keeps me away from looking greasy by the end of the day. The coverage is buildable, but I keep it at one layer for a natural everyday finish. 10/10 would by this again in a heartbeat.