Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

Maybelline FIT Me Foundation (Matte + Poreless)

3.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was amazed by how good my skin looks every time I wear this foundation. It definitely doesn't make me look poreless as it claims and neither does my skin stay as matte in this Texas heat as it does with my revlon colorstay but a pretty decent product and it matched me perfectly so I'm happy about that. Kind of wish it came with a pump but I don't see a problem poring some on the back of my hand either. I'd recommend it if you're on a lookout for a pretty decent but inexpensive foundation.

on 6/30/2017 3:41:00 PM

The Maybelline fit me line is so hit and miss lol, I love the concealer and this foundation is pretty good. It usually goes on sale a lot at Shoppers Drug mart so I usually pick it up then. Its not a ride or die item for me but I like that they have a colour that works well for my pale skin and the coverage is pretty good. The only thing I don't like is, it accentuates my texture in and my pores. (which its supposed to be poreless). So if you have texture I would be careful of that. But other than that I like it and I use it a lot mixed in with other foundations. it doesn't have a pump so its a little messy! Oily skin girls would probably like this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

This was a product that I tried after buying and decided it was no good for since the coverage is very light.

A couple of weeks ago I tried again. Using the buffing brush this foundation looked beautiful. I used a heavier foundation on my trouble spots and felt flawless. Thats before the rashy/spottiness started later da a few days later..... My face became rough and bumpy.

Now that I have seen the ingredients it makes sense. Alcohol is in the top ingredients and that aggravates my skin. This is a shame because I do think the finish and lightweight texture is quite appealing and natural for summer but I'm not going to put it on my skin ever again.

I bought this after wanting something with less coverage from my Estee lauder double wear foundation. I paid about $6 bucks for this foundation, and can say that it is a pretty good foundation for the price. Although you do need to blot throughout the day it isn't to bad. I have been using this as my everyday foundation and my double wear on special occasions. I say this is defiantly worth the buy if you want something on a budget!

on 6/29/2017 9:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Not worth the hype that beauty bloggers give. Coverage and colour not good.

on 6/28/2017 4:37:00 PM

This foundation is terrible compared to the other products I use. For me the coverage is very sheer and the finish is awfully dry and powdery. I would not recommend it to ppl with dry-normal skin.

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I'm 47 and have very fair skin, and decided to try this because I happened to find it in my shade. It's very difficult for me to find foundation in my shade at the drugstore, and when I do I pick it up. It comes in a lovely range of shades, so if you're difficult to match I definitely encourage you to give it a try. At the price (about $6 a bottle) you really can't go wrong.

First off, I absolutely detest the packaging. It comes in a glass bottle, which is fine, but it doesn't have a pump. I feel like I waste a lot of product, it makes a mess of the neck of the bottle, and it's just difficult to use.

This foundation gives a light to medium coverage. I have a lot of melasma, so it doesn't really work for me. It is somewhat buildable, but not enough to my satisfaction. I find that I can apply it successfully with a brush, a beauty blender or my fingers. I get better coverage with a brush. The damp sponge obviously sheers it out.

It wears fairly well, but at the end of a 13 hour day I can't definitely tell that it's wearing off. It doesn't seem to separate on my face, which is something I've had trouble with in the past with some other brands, even high end ones.

In any event, I think one should give this a try. YMMV, and at the price point you can't go wrong. Many people really love this foundation, and I think it works better for me than even Revlon ColorStay. Unfortunately I haven't found a ds foundation that provides the coverage that I need.

on 6/27/2017 7:18:00 AM

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

I have bought this foundation again because I really liked the shade 220, it fit for me perfect and looked natural. I love how it applies and feels on my skin. I think the quality of this foundation is really good looking at such low price. However, it doesn't last at all on my face. It wears off after a few hours, I hate setting foundation with powder so I do it with a spray but still the same. It doesn't cover pimples - it better suits for day use when you want to look natural. I am a full coverage foundation lover, so I apply a few layers of it and when it wears of I fix it with a brush.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I used to really love this product until summer hit and I no longer fit into the pale foundation shades. I also found that even with the warmer shades, they don't fit my extremely yellow undertones. I love their range, but I somehow can't find a shade for me specifically at the moment. It's easy to blend and gives a nice medium coverage. Using a glass bottle though can be kind of tricky to use when it gets close to its last leg though especially with how liquidly this product is.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have combination skin and this works pretty good for me. I do prime my face before and set my foundation with powder as well as setting spray because I know how oily my face can get. The initial application is matte, through-out the day it does get oily but its just the normal amount, and it doesn't look cakey or runny. By the end of the day it is still on my face and hasn't slipped off which i appreciate. The packaging could be better with a pump.