Tarte TARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadows

Tarte TARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadows
TARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte EyeshadowsTARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte EyeshadowsTARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadows

3.9

on 12/28/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I truly love this palette. The shadows are creamy and well pigmented. I've had nothing but good experiences with Tarte Cosmetics & will carry on repurchasing. I dropped a lippy due to the price; Tarte is hard to get hold of in the UK & the p&p hikes the price up.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this palette for Christmas and I love it so much! All the colors on this palette are matte which I needed in my life haha. All of the colors are beautiful, easy to work with and have very nice pigment...super blendable. I most def recommend this palette for everyday looks natural or drastic...love it!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great wearable shades and has a huge mirror which is a plus for me. The compact is cute and the shadows are easy to blend. Three of the lightest shades barely show up on me which is a bummer. You definitely need an eye primer with these shadows. The rest are perfect for daily looks. Not sure if the price is completely justified, but overall it is a good solid palette. A safe bet for work or school.

on 11/28/2015 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Esspensive but so, so worth it. I adore purple and all the shades go wonderfully together. It's definitely not one you can create vastly different looks with, but it has awesome transition shades and all blend perfectly. I was worried they were a bit chalky at first but with a primer on my lid they all show up great.

I actually returned this yesterday, nothing explicitly wrong with it but the shades where not warm enough for me so I never reached for it. But I term of shadows they're good but not super pigmented on the eyes. there's definitely better out especially for the $44 price tag. It really depends on what you like, I bought the stilla mind pallete instead and like it much better (also all matte).

on 11/20/2015 12:30:00 AM

You know how frustrating it is when you buy an AWESOME eye palette and then realizing you only use like... 4 of the 12 colors they have?

TARTELETTE HAS BROKEN MY CURSE. I love this so so so much, I only wish i could go back in time and save like $250+ from all the naked palettes I've bought (it's my shameful addiction and I never learn my lesson cause it makes you think it'll be matte but only like 2-3 are so you're just wtheck!!!)

everything is amazingly matte, well-pigmented and blends very well with one another. Would totally recommend for price cause you get a nice big mirror, 12 colors and it lasts 5ever.

it doesn't come with the nifty brushes like other eye shadows, but it gives you the excuse to treat yo' self with one or two you really like!

on 9/14/2015 4:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my first high end eyeshadow palette and I absolutely LOVE it! I know there are a few matte palettes on the market, but the shades in this one are incredibly beautiful. I'm truly in love with the neutrals and the purples (which is my favorite color) so I bit the bullet and decided to purchase this and I'm so pleased that I did. They're all so buttery smooth and incredibly easy to blend.. and I love the fact that it's versatile as well.

I've always had a few matte shadows but mostly they've been, satin, pearl, or glitter.. so getting a palette like this, especially that the shades are so gorgeous, was right up my alley.

I love that I can go from a day, office appropriate look to a night, glam look with this one palette. It's really travel friendly, too. The huge mirror is a plus for sure. Overall, I'm very happy with this!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

When I first got the, I was incredibly disappointed. You can't really do that much with it since it's so neutral and I had a hard time creating looks with it.

However, since, I've been using this palette EVERY DAY as my go-to for transition/outer V shades. I can blend out any look with any of the shades. The darker shades are perfect for deepening any look.

If you're looking for a palette to create looks with, this isn't it. Don't get it; you won't be happy.
If you're looking for a matte palette that you can use with any look for basic transition shades, this is it!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

One of my most disappointing purchases, not worth the hype. Originally I wanted to buy the Too faced Natural Matte Palette as a matte eyeshadow palette, but it was sold out so I settled for the Tartelette palette, thinking it should be good due to the internet/youtube hype.

The browns are great for my eyebrows, wanderer is a good contour, and the white shade is a good matte highlight. The black shade I can use as an eyeliner.

But that's just it. I can't use it on my eyes because it fades. Its the only eyeshadow I've ever tried that fades on me. At the end of the day, the shadow is still there, but its faded to look not like eyeshadow on my eyes, but like I have terrible pigmented eyelids (considering I'm quite fair). The shades also look muddy to me, and that is arguably fixed with less blending. But that's not quite possible, as the eyeshadows are hard to blend and colour is not always even.

There are tons of other eyeshadows that look better on me (chocolate bar, UD palettes, stila palettes). If not for the money I saved up to pay for the palette, I would've already given it away.

Next time I'll be patient and wait for the Too Faced Natural Matte palette to be restocked.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i like this palette but i dont love it .. its all matte which i love but i wish it was alittle warmer.. its more of a cool tone eyeshadow palette and thats really not much of my taste ...

wander and dreamer would have to be my favorite shades from the palette but the lighter shades really arent that pigmented ..
its an okay palette but not the best

Please Subscribe to my youtube channel ' Queennnnkay"
instagram @Queennnnkay