Tarte Cosmetics TARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadows

Tarte Cosmetics TARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadows
TARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte EyeshadowsTARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte EyeshadowsTARTElette Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadows

3.9

on 1/5/2016 3:02:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL EYE SHADOW PALETTE (and that's saying a lot b/c I'm an eye shadow palette junkie!!) If you're into neutral mattes you're gonna love this! A kind of similar palette to this would be the Sonia Kashuk Eye on Neutral #2 Palette, which I have and love, but I did get it on sale when target was going through it's liquidation for $15. It usually retails for $20USD which converts to about $28CAD and since Canada doesn't have Target any more, us Canadians would have to buy online. With shipping costs the price would be around $35CAD, which isn't too far off from the price of the Tartelette palette $54CAD. So if you're Canadian and thinking about getting this, definitely splurge and go for it! Even if you're able to get the Sonia Kashuk one for an ok price, I would still recommend the Tartelette over it anyday. The shadows are so much more buttery and smooth, while the Sonia Kashuk shadows can be a little powdery with some colours not being as pigmented as others. This palette is organized in rows from light to dark with one row being warm neutrals, the second being mauvey purples and the third being cooler neutrals. I love how it's organized and did I mention the packaging is absolutely gorgeous?? Overall, If you're into mattes and neutrals with hints of wearable purples, GO FOR IT!!!

As much as I really wanted this palette and I do really like it, I wouldn't repurchase as I didnt find the shades of colours that varied, they are just very similar for me and not much I can do with them to create several looks. The eyeshadows themselves are really pigmented and last a good amount of time. We don't have a store that sells Tarte Cosmetics in the UK so I ended up paying 50GBP for this from Amazon so wasn't worth it in my books.

on 1/3/2016 8:16:00 PM

Dopo tutte le opinioni positive ho preso questa palette. Molto difficile da reperire in Italia. Purtroppo una delusione. Gli ombretti non scrivono e non si vedono sulla palpebra. Molto sbiaditi.
Una vera delusione...

Beautiful shadows, easy to blend, pigmented and lasts all day. I absolutely love this pallette.

on 12/28/2015 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I truly love this palette. The shadows are creamy and well pigmented. I've had nothing but good experiences with Tarte Cosmetics & will carry on repurchasing. I dropped a lippy due to the price; Tarte is hard to get hold of in the UK & the p&p hikes the price up.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this palette for Christmas and I love it so much! All the colors on this palette are matte which I needed in my life haha. All of the colors are beautiful, easy to work with and have very nice pigment...super blendable. I most def recommend this palette for everyday looks natural or drastic...love it!

I actually returned this yesterday, nothing explicitly wrong with it but the shades where not warm enough for me so I never reached for it. But I term of shadows they're good but not super pigmented on the eyes. there's definitely better out especially for the $44 price tag. It really depends on what you like, I bought the stilla mind pallete instead and like it much better (also all matte).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great wearable shades and has a huge mirror which is a plus for me. The compact is cute and the shadows are easy to blend. Three of the lightest shades barely show up on me which is a bummer. You definitely need an eye primer with these shadows. The rest are perfect for daily looks. Not sure if the price is completely justified, but overall it is a good solid palette. A safe bet for work or school.

on 11/28/2015 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Esspensive but so, so worth it. I adore purple and all the shades go wonderfully together. It's definitely not one you can create vastly different looks with, but it has awesome transition shades and all blend perfectly. I was worried they were a bit chalky at first but with a primer on my lid they all show up great.

on 11/20/2015 12:30:00 AM

You know how frustrating it is when you buy an AWESOME eye palette and then realizing you only use like... 4 of the 12 colors they have?

TARTELETTE HAS BROKEN MY CURSE. I love this so so so much, I only wish i could go back in time and save like $250+ from all the naked palettes I've bought (it's my shameful addiction and I never learn my lesson cause it makes you think it'll be matte but only like 2-3 are so you're just wtheck!!!)

everything is amazingly matte, well-pigmented and blends very well with one another. Would totally recommend for price cause you get a nice big mirror, 12 colors and it lasts 5ever.

it doesn't come with the nifty brushes like other eye shadows, but it gives you the excuse to treat yo' self with one or two you really like!