Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed - Moonstone

4.5

on 6/24/2015 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! I am a huge shimmer person so this is the one product in my life I can say i have found that I truly just ADORE. It's the perfect shimmer and it truly stays all day. I get compliments all the time and it's so noticeable in photos. I have both Moonstone and Opal. EXPENSIVE but oh so worth it.

on 5/30/2015 12:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Finally treated myself to this little number! I really love this highlighter because it's super natural looking, and doesn't look like glitter on your face. I've received so many compliments while wearing it, and everybody always tells me I look healthy and glowing, and ask what I've been doing to my skin!

My only complaint would be that it doesn't last all day and gets rubbed off quickly. Perhaps I'll try the liquid formula next time!

on 4/8/2015 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

had huge, visible sparkles in it. i prefer more of a shiny look instead of a sparkly look, so i wasn't particularly impressed. returned.

God I love this product. As soon as I put it on and went out to dinner EVERYONE complimented me on how great my skin is looking, it just makes me look totally radiant. I give it all the credit because lately have not been able to drink as much water or sleep :\ Definitely worth it.

on 9/14/2014 7:15:00 PM

Me being a highlighter junkie of course I heard about the becca highlighters and I knew I had to get it. I chose moonstone because I have fair skin and I love an intense highlight. It gives me the perfect natural glow without looking fake yet I still get the intense look that I love. I am very happy with this and Would love to try this in opal!

on 8/29/2014 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

*Angels singing*
This is one of my most favorite beauty purchases EVER it is such a beautiful color I am a nw15/20 and this color is perfect on me This is not chunky sparkly or glittery its just glows it is finely milled and you only need a small amount. So far I have only used this with my e.l.f small stippling brush (which by the way for $3 is the best stippling brush ever I actually prefer over my RT one) and I got a beautiful glow im on the hunt for a good really full fluffy fan brush not one of the flimsy ones im curious to see how it would turn out with a brush like that. I highly recommend this product I was looking at albatross by NARs but it was a few dollars more and ONLY 4g of product and the Becca shimmering kin perfector is 8g cheaper and in my mind prettier albatross is pretty yellow. Yes its $38 but it will last a long time I guarantee it

on 7/29/2014 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have both this shade and Opal and I really love these. With this shade, I was a bit concerned because golden toned highlights can tend to look a bit fake and obvious on me, but not this. And it highlights in such a natural way. It IS shimmering but not glittery, very richly pigmented and buttery in texture. At first glance it reminded me of theBalm's Mary Loumanizer, but this is less glittery, but the tone is similar. Would repurchase.