Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age Color Correcting CC Cream

4.2

Alumina, Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Hexyl laurate, Iron Oxides, Isododecane, Magnesium Sulfate, Methicone, MICA, Nylon-12, Perfluorooctyl, Triethoxysilane, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Propylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylysilane, Vaccinium vitis-idaea Seed Oil, Water.

I haven't been able to find a BB or CC cream that I've liked since this new trend replaced all my favorite tinted moisturizers (Smashbox Sheer Focus, old Stila formula... RIP). I had trouble jumping on the BB bandwagon because all of the BB/CC formulas I've tried are SO much heavier and goopy than a regular TM, and the minimum coverage wasn't worth the heaviness. BUT I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE PERFECT PRODUCT! Call it what you want, but this is a perfect step down from an all-out foundation, with just enough moisture and coverage that I need--plus it's a one-step product, can be applied with fingers and brought on the go.

I scoured reviews on the ULTA website and found this product, then ultimately purchased it at a local drugstore. (They were having a bogo sale so I got the BB serum as well.) I understand the gripe about the color selection, but I have fair neutral skin so the Light worked perfectly for me (it's definitely not ghost white like others have said... it goes on rather pale but finishes golden-neutral, beautiful really). The consistency is light and thin, still with the SPF 20 but no obnoxious smell. It dries down semi-matte with no glitter, just a light glowy dewiness. Perfectly natural. I'm just so happy I can stop searching for a summer-time TM/BB/CC whatever you want to call it! (And I reccommend the BB serum too, check out those reviews).

Yay - finally a CC cream w/ some pigment and coverage!! :) I purchased in light = perfect color for me. For reference, I'm:

EM (semi-matte) = Fairly Light; Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 hour = #100 Ivory; Revlon ColorStay = #150 Buff; Avon Smooth Minerals Pressed Foundation = T04 Nude; EL Double Wear = Desert Beige (fall/winter); Jane Iredale = pressed base in Bisque;Smashbox Camera Ready CC = Fair.

This lasts all day on me w/out a primer and I don't have to layer and layer it on OR supplement with another foundation.

On cloudy winter days (I don't go outside in winter much), I skipped my SS, but the rest of the time, even though this has spf 20, I still use SS (I'm paranoid about my melasma worsening).

No breakouts, covers my mild rosacea, mild melasma and occasional monthly breakouts beautifully. Applied w/ my BB or Real Techniques Miracle spongy thing, I have very pretty skin :)

Best BB/CC cream I've tried! I'm a NC15 and the Lumene BB light was a little dark for me so I also bought the Light CC which is a better match.

Nice medium coverage but it feels light on skin and doesn't settle into lines & pores, dries quickly, soo easy to apply. Great finish with a slight luminous finish which is perfect!

My skin is very oily with large pores and I'm prone to breakouts and clogged pores but my skin is usually not very sensitive. I also want to say I did not like the bb cream from this brand, the medium shade of that was so orange and it just felt gross on my face. This cc cream was much better, I had it in medium and the shades are not comparable at all to the bb. This cc in medium was much lighter than the medium in bb, it took away all my redness and discoloration and matched my light skin tone. I loved that. I wish I could have continued wearing it, but it was irritating my skin, especially over time. My skin developed breakouts in places I don't normally get them, more clogs than usual, dry red weird patches all over both cheeks, and overall my skin just looked unhealthy. It also accentuates any dry patches you may have, so please exfoliate. Lastly, it has a very noticeable fragrance. All in all I liked the coverage but I can't rate it high as it just didn't agree with my skin at all.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Been using for 4 months and remain totally impressed by this CC Cream. I have the lightest tint, which would be good for fair skin with neutral to yellow undertones. The formula is exceedingly light weight and fluid going on. It feels like nothing on after applied. The amount of pigment it offers in this ultra-light formula was a big surprise for me-this provides a medium coverage; really great for blending uneven tone, just as promised. Layers well over moisturizer without balling up or emulsifying other layers off. The finish is very natural looking, neither matte nor dewy, and it goes over the aging skin texture without making things look worse than they are. (so pores and fine lines are eased) This product replaces foundation for me. I love how weightless it feels on, especially compared to the average foundation.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

After wearing thicker, fuller coverage foundations for a couple of years, I came to realize that they weren't improving my skin at all, but rather, making it worse. Now, I really hate the feeling of any kind of foundation on my skin--be it sheer or fuller coverage. I was hesitant to buy this CC cream because I have very sensitive skin and I thought it would feel just as yucky as most foundations do.

This is now my HG makeup product. I wear it with a little concealer and a light dusting of translucent powder. It's very matte with powder, and semi-matte/satin finish without. It claims to be long wearing, and it definitely is. I still break out from time to time, but, compared to before when I was using foundations, my skin has significantly improved. The pigmentation is practically a perfect match to my natural skin tone, which is fairly pale during winter, but with yellow & olive undertones. I've never been able to find a shade of makeup that matches so well. I was also very surprised when I first applied it because I couldn't physically feel anything on my face, it was so lightweight. I had to keep looking in the mirror to remind myself I had face makeup on, which is a sensation I had NEVER experienced with any makeup in my life. It was a revolutionary feeling! :p

I bought this in the light shade, and also purchased the medium shade when I was sunless tanning. I ended up giving my mom the medium shade because I couldn't make a habit of sunless tanning. My mom loves it just as much as I do. She appreciates the anti-aging benefits, and she's found that the medium shade is perfect for her natural skin tone.

But, one lippie off because there are limited shades. My sister is very ivory white with more pink undertones, and there isn't a shade for her. Likewise with very dark skin tones. I wish there were more shades to accommodate for all skin tones, rather than just a select few. I know its a Finnish brand, but nonetheless more shades would be greatly appreciated (:

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

You get a very small tube of product and the light shade is lighter than the BB version. The finish is dewy, so it works for dry skin, but to me it sits on top of your skin and is harder to blend than their BB cream. This is still far better than most drugstore brands, though! I'd only buy it with coupons or at Ulta where you can at least get beauty reward points.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like the coverage of this product! I mixed it with the BB cream in light to get the perfect match for my fair skin. I agree with other reviews that the lightest shade of the CC cream is definitely lighter than the palest shade of the Lumene BB cream. My skin is dry, so I prefer to mix this with the BB cream.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I cannot leave the house w/out foundation...acne, acne scars, redness, blotchiness, etc. I have been dying to find a BB or CC cream that would allow me to be a little less "high maintenance." I tried Garnier BB cream - pretty much useless. After reading reviews on MUA, I gave this a shot. It feels and applies like moisturizer, but covers surprisingly well. Takes me 1 min to cover my face (as opposed to a lengthy foundation application and blending session) and it requires no effort on my part. Looks like I'm not wearing makeup, but in a good way. Looks like my skin, only better. Lasts all day. Makes me feel awesome about my skin, and I hate my skin! I have very sensitive, acne-prone skin and have yet to break out after wearing this every day for a week. Typically, I will break out after one day with an offending product. I am a product junkie, and will likely still try other BB/CC creams, but this will be the product that that I compare all others to, and I'll be surprised if I find something I like nearly as well as this! Love!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Like other people reviewing this product, I bought it after seeing that Lumene's BB cream was the highest rated bb cream (currently) and since I'm more in need of color correction (redness...) I was excited to try this CC cream.

First, it goes pretty quickly. You feel like you're using it up very fast, unfortunately. There doesn't seem to be a lot of product.
Secondly, I found it to be a little too dark (even in the Light shade) but I'm probably paler than most people.

However, it performs EXCELLENTLY. It doesn't give me too dewy of a look, even though I apply moisturizer underneath it. It seems to do a good job of keeping me pretty well covered. Doesn't slide around, stays put. And I have very oily skin.
It claims to have primer and concealer functions and I have to say the coverage is wonderful. Great for covering up acne.

Overall I really enjoy wearing this stuff, I like knowing it's not bad for my skin and even helpful, and it makes me look naturally pretty, and not cakey.