BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow

BeneFit Cosmetics Gimme brow
Gimme browGimme browGimme brow

4.1

on 8/23/2016 2:36:00 PM

I like this product BUT only the way I've been using it recently: I use it over my Anastasia brow pencil to get the right shade (which, in my case is Soft Brown.) The lighter shade was too light and the darker too dark. I do have fairly sparse browns so I liked the thickening effect, just not the color So I fill in with the pencil, wipe off the Gimme Brow brush pretty well on a tissue and then sweep up & smooth slightly, blend with a spoolie. It sounds like a lot but is actually pretty quick & they look natural and younger.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

LOVE this product. I have fair hair and skin (blonde hair, eyebrows and lashes - and blue eyes). All my life I have wished for more defined brows. I've tried several Bobbi Brown products (Taupe eye shadow applied with a brow brush, and also their brow mascara), and I've been somewhat satisfied with the Chanel blonde brow pencil, which darkened them ever so slightly. But this product is THE BEST.

The color is perfect (dark blonde) and it goes on so naturally. It tints my brows in a way that is "my brows but better" and gives definition to my face. I'm so happy with the sample I got through a subscription service that I promptly bought it. SO HAPPY!

I had really high expectations for this product after reading all the reviews on it. Unfortunately I found that this product didn't do much for me. I didn't find it to make much difference when I used it on my eyebrows even when I tried building up the product. The colour doesn't really show up and it didn't make my ey brows look fuller. I also didn't find that it kept my brow hairs in place. It was an ok product but not worth the money and won't repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't really like this product, only because the shade range is so small. I got the shade medium/deep, since it was the darkest, but on my hair (black hair) the colour looks ashy and grey. I do enjoy how it made my brows look fuller without to much work, but the colour does not work for black hair/brows.

on 8/11/2016 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I never thought that such a little thing would bring me so much joy.

Yeah the colour range isn't super but you'll probably settle for it anyways. It's just so easy to love and so easy to use. Brows stay in place all day. When my brows are fresh I don't even use any pomade or pencil, just shape them with gimme brow.

It feels like this product lasts forever, and when it's all finished up and dry, the brush in it (as you may have seen somewhere on Insta) is totally bomb for trimming up your eyebrows, You can even keep the brush and use it with hairspray to tame your brows.

Cannot say enough great things about this brow gel! I have very light eye brows and use color 01 which makes my brows look so natural and thoroughly fills them in with a natural look. I love that it is buildable coverage so that I can wear it during the day and at night time. The brush is really easy to use and has a precise shape for blending and shaping.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

You can't go wrong with this product. Amazing staying power, gets the job done, makes the brows look full and the best is the color. This looks so natural after it is applied and I swear it stays all day. Fabulous product.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Excellent brow tint for an every day look. I wouldn't recommend for going out but for looking natural, gives you a full eyebrown. Mine are very thin and this does fill them in nicely.

on 6/18/2016 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is the eyebrow product for me. I keep my makeup look very simple, and love a strong but natural brow. Additionally, I am a drug store makeup person through and through, but, Benefit Gimme Brow is worth the price in my opinion! I have this in the shade medium/deep, but have also used it in light/medium. Even though my brows are light, I prefer the darker shade because I can apply less and it still looks natural.
In January I split my right eyebrow open and lost a good amount of the hair on the tail of my brow, and used this while it was healing and now that I have a scar running through it. I was so sad to wreck my brow like that, but with this I can't even see it and don't even need to fill it in with my pencil if I don't feel like it, because this adds so much volume to the hairs I have left. Overall, great product. Yes, very expensive and I'm sure there are dupes that work pretty well too, but this is my splurge item and I love it, especially because of how well it does covering up my scar.

on 7/15/2016 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is a nice product. I use medium/deep.

My biggest problem with this stems from the brush. It's too long, so when I apply, usually I go past my eyebrows and have to clean up. Usually the product goes on unevenly also onto the brush, which kind of makes application a pain.

Addit (7/8): I've found a similar product from Etude House for less than $8 USD. I think I'll try this instead next time!

Popular Brows Products