It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better SPF 50 CC Cream

3.8

If you don't have sensitive skin, this cc cream is the best! I bought it after a youtuber recommended it and I wanted to love this so much! The lightest shade was perfect for my face (super rare since I am FAIR AS HELL but also have a red face almost constantly due to sensitivity, acne, etc.). This also slides on wonderfully, and I would use two layers for the coverage I needed. It looked very natural, was cruelty free, and had had SPF.

Unfortunately, after a few months of using it, I slowly started to get a rash from it. It got so bad I had to leave work to go to the walk-in clinic. My doc told me to stop using everything on my face and I had to get a mild lotion for my face. I checked the ingredient list, which is super long, so anything could've caused it. It also has a lot of fragrance so that could be it as well. I looked at the back of the tube and saw it even said "If a rash begins, discontinue use" which I don't believe I've ever seen on a foundation/cc cream before.

If you can handle the smell and don't have sensitive skin, I would definitely give it a shot. IF YOU ARE PRONE TO ALLERGIES OR have skin that is easily sensitive/irritated, I WOULD NOT recommend this. The smell is not unpleasant, but at the same time, it isn't great either.

PS: If you're vegan, IT Cosmetics was recently purchased by L'Oreal, which is not a vegan or cruelty free company. :(

Very nice. One pump is enough for my face and a little down the middle of my neck. It starts off neutral, almost grey and then changes to skin tone.

Sadly this broke me out. A bit drying but the first 4 hrs of wear are nice. I used it for about 10 days to make sure breakouts were due to this. Sunscreen is usually a culprit for me

This is my go-to product when I have like ZERO time to go through my lengthy makeup regimen. It makes my skin look fresh and natural. Minus one lipstick only because they lack in range of colors and I'm in between light and medium. I use medium, but I find that by mixing it with any of my lighter foundations, it blends well and even improves some foundations that I use. Definitely will be using this for years to come.

I wanted to love this, it matched my fair skin. But if you have sensitive skin, you may want to stay away. I wore this for about a week and my cheeks are covered in red pimples. The CC cream has a very strong scent, but it applied beautifully. Really sad it didn't work for me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I have altered my review to reflect my response to the packaging. While the tube and the pump are hygienic, I know I'm going to eventually have to cut the end off and it's going to dry out. If the pump could be stored upside down so that the foundation settles in the bottom, it would be better. Meanwhile, I'm still loving the product.
I have been searching for a foundation that doesn’t break up and go weird on me, while covering my sun damage, offering a decent spf and doesn’t irritate my skin. I purchased a mini from Sephora and haven’t looked back. I apply with a brush and it looks great - not mask-like. It feels hydrating and light on as well. I have been receiving compliments since I have been wearing this - even from my husband - who wouldnt notice if I grew another head.

Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine

I love the coverage of this makeup. I have a lot of sun damage to my skin. And since moving to the beach, a lot more. But as i said ,I love the coverage. However, I noticed it was not staying on , so I went whole hog and bought the extras - the It brush ( purchased at
Ebay for alot less) and the no more pores powder. I am not a powder lover, but I must say it made a difference! I would follow the powder with setting spray. And now my makeup stay on much longer. I also buy the makeup it's self on Ebay, great value.

I have seen so many YouTubers rave about this product and wanted to love it so much but it just isn't right for me.

I believe I fall in between shades which is a bummer (Fair and Light) but I decided to go with Light anyway. It is a little bit darker than my skin tone but blends out looking okay. I love that it gives that natural glowy look when I first apply it but it DOES NOT LAST.

That could be due to the humidity where I live but still...I look like a greaseball within a few hours even after powdering and setting with the All Nighter setting spray. Blotting tends to take away quite a bit of product too, unfortunately. The Laneige BB Cushion that I used for years before this lasts much longer and even looked better as the day progressed compared to the It Cosmetics CC Cream. Thankfully I only bought the small travel sized tube (which was still expensive). I have combination skin with a slightly oily t-zone but pretty normal everywhere else.

It might work well for those with very dry skin. Or maybe with a mattifying primer (which I don't own).

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

love this product! It gives my face a fresh and dewy look and I've gotten tons of compliments since I started wearing it several months ago. I'm already getting ready to repurchase when the Sephora VIB sale happens soon. And SPF 50? You can't hear that -- especially if you're fair, like me. Is the packaging AMAZING? No. But it's fine! Overall, a yes for me and I will be repurchasing.

I have a love and hate relationship with this CC cream. For reference I am a MAC NC 25 during the summer time and about MAC NC 20 during the winter time. I have this in the shade Light and it matches me during the colder months. As per coverage, it will give a solid medium coverage with a slight dewy finish on my combo skin (oily t zone). I normally apply this with my Beauty sponge and it blends perfectly. As per longevity, it lasts for about 8 hours depending if you set this with a powder and you’re wearing a primer underneath. Overall, I think it’s one of those face product that you use when you’re lazy and you can’t be bothered putting on a full face of makeup. However, I feel for the price is a bit steep for a cc cream since you can already buy a comparable foundation with higher coverage. However, if you have any coins to spare then it’s a must try. Hope this helps.