beautyblender Solid Cleanser

4.2

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Water, Glycerin, Coconut acid, Titanium Dioxide, Palmitic Acid, fragrance, Sodium Chloride, tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I bought the solid cleanser during a recent VIB sale at Sephora. Previously, I'd use the Pink Soap Artist brush cleanser to wash my brushes and a Sonia Kashuk sponge spray to clean my sponges, but after using this cleaner tonight, I doubt I'll be going back to those. Just one swirl of my brushes and they get thoroughly cleaned, and my BeautyBlender and Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge look good as new. I'll definitely repurchase.

This (or the liquid cleanser, which is kind of sloppy) is the only thing that completely cleans my beautyblenders. Period. I have 2 each of the naked and pink, and I will not use anything else to clean them because it is a waste of time and effort. I had to laugh at a video in which the vlogger used another cleanser, and said that the "stains" on the beautyblender were okay because they wouldn't come out. The "stains" are just stubborn foundation, and they aren't okay because the beautyblender isn't clean. They will come out with this cleanser without a lot of effort.

Amazing! I had read somewhere when I got my very first beauty blender that the cleanser was not that great and therefore, unnecessary. I must have been reading reviews for the liquid cleanser which supposedly does not perform as well as this. I had been using baby shampoo to clean my blender, which seemed to do a sufficient enough job for me. In my mind, I had thought it was expected to have some leftover caked on stains, especially if I didn't wash it right after makeup application. Well, I re-thought things, bought this, used it, and was really happy with the results. Those old stains that I had previously accepted as 'normal over time' washed away and my blender looks pink and happy again :)

How to use: Just wet your blender, rub it into the cleanser bar and rinse the blender. There is a little cage under the bar to drain any water. Empty it out each time. This is supposed to work on brushes as well, but I have yet to try.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I wrote this product a good review initially (although I was shocked by the tiny size in relation to the price tag)...

I am editing, because I have since learned that Dr. Bronner's bar soap is almost identical to this cleanser, in both ingredients and performance. It's only around $5 and you can get it at Trader Joe's, Walgreens or Target. It's a huge bar for a fraction of the price of the Beauty Blender Cleanser and it does exactly the same thing. I am convinced now more than ever that Beauty Blender is massively ripping people off! Go buy a bar of Dr Bronner's, trust me!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Fantastic! Cleans my Beautyblenders so they look like "new" after every use. Beautyblender's liquid cleaner is useless for me, but this one is amazing.

Quick hint: If you want something similar that works the same way, buy a "Fels Naphtha" or a "Zote" laundry bar, from the laundry section of your grocery store. Zote comes in 14 oz bars! These don't have the added moisturizers, lavender scent, or cute little carrying case, but they clean brushes beautifully.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

a round bar of soap with a case for $20. yep, I feel I got massively ripped off buying this. To me, it cleans just as well as a bar of soap. I bought this after hearing reviews that it would be gentler on the beautyblender than a regular soap, but it turns the water pink just as much.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I thought its expensive and you can get away from using just shampoo or sponge cleanser, but this stuff works like magic, I use it to deep clean my brushes as well, when I use any other method to wash the blender there is always foundation mark, this stuff can wash it like a brand new one.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I gave such a high lippie rating for the price because I got it in a set off Amazon for 24$ for a pro bb and the solid cleaner(that puts the cleaner at 4$!! Woot) this cleans the bb like no other. It looks brand new each time I clean it (I aim for after each use but hell that rarely happens so maybe every 3-4 uses). As for the smell I don't get a whole lot of lavender but it smells like dove original bar soap. Weird right? but it Cleans amazing and it last longer than brush cleaner.

This is, without a doubt, the best sponge and brush cleanser on the market. I have, for years, used baby shampoo to clean my brushes and sponges and always thought they were clean.

I didn't think I would ever get my sponges so clean that they looked brand new and I always thought that the pigments from my foundations and concealers had stained them. I purchased this cleanser and cleaned my beauty blender, along with some other make-up sponges and it not only got out the fresh make-up but also all the old product built up in the pores, no more "stains"!!

I read that it was safe to use on brushes so I got my most used brushes out, some of which were recently washed using baby shampoo, and I couldn't believe all the product that washed out of them, simply amazing!! I was also grossed out when I realized how many years I had been using dirty brushes and sponges that I thought were clean, ugh!

I will state that I don't think its a coincidence that I haven't had any serious breakouts since I started using this to clean all my brushes and sponges. Definitely worth the price paid and will continue to purchase.

I love this so much , makes cleaning my sponge and brush way easier and faster, one swirl for my brushes and there perfectly clean. Gets all the stains out of my sponge to, well worth the 20$ here in canada

Popular Misc Beauty Tools