Lolita Lempicka Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka ad

3.8

on 9/11/2012 11:51:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

This is my 2nd favourite perfum, and I will likely wear this forever. It is like and feminine, slightly floral and just wonderful in general. I always get compliments on how lovely I smell when I wear it. The packaging is lovely and the price is reasonable.

The prettiest bottle, and the fragrance is indeed girly and sexy, just what you'd expect from the name. My one issue is that if you drop the bottle, the stem (which you need to spray the product) can break. This happened to me, and I was unable to finish my bottle. Sucks! But I love this perfume SO much that I will take the chance of that happening again. (Thank God the perfume isn't as expensive as something like Chanel. I actually bought mine at a TJ Maxx store.) So I recommend LL, just remember to be careful with the bottle ladies!

Update: I still love this perfume. But it's not exactly something I can wear all day every day, which is why Victoria's Secret Heavenly is still my fave. (It's light and not overpowering, yet still sexy like Lolita.)

Update 2: While it says LIMITED data, I'm still concerned about this being rated a 10 on the EWG site (which rates how harmful different products are 0-10, the higher score, the worse the product).

Also, I was at Ulta recently, and the store's bottle was broken too! LL really needs to change the stem/spritzer. As much as I once adored this perfume, I may not repurchase (only if I can find it cheap)

This scent matches it's packaging better than any other I can think of. It's cute, sweet and unique. I get compliments all the time and like it a little more every time I wear it.

on 6/12/2012 11:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

LOVE THIS! Big licorice and anise seed frag....It's beautifully bottled, and it's very strong and long-lasting. What more could I want?

on 6/4/2012 8:14:00 AM

This is simply the Best fragrance ever made. It is sofisticated and sexy

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Ok, so I am rushing to write this review, but this is the first time in a long time I have been bowled over by a perfume! I have just got a sample of this via Glossybox (UK) and I am head over heels! The vanilla is the first thing I noticed, then tones down to a beautiful powdery scent. A lovely, sexy, wanna hug you, smell. Divine!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

One of my spring/summer favorites. I am on my second bottle. Last really long and I love that the scent is recognizable so you stand out. Soft and subtle. I would buy again for sure.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

This is the only perfume I have purchased again and again. Beautiful, sexy and flowery and oriental at the same time. Lasts long and if I am lucky I will find it on sale in winners or jean coutu. Men love this!

on 5/7/2012 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

It opens with a very green note which I can't identify (assume it's the ivy leaf) this note lasts long on my skin. Then it changes to a sweet and powdery at the same time, the note of licorice is emerging amid the green leaves of ivy, I can smell a bit of star anise and vanilla (which my skin is not very pronounced). I cannot identify the development of other notes, the development stops here and this smell sweet / powdery lasts until disappear completely. Finally, don't think it's sweet as a BS Fantasy or L by Lolita as other people tend to compare, on my skin is not unbearably sweet and not cloying, it's a sweet contained and balanced.
The staying power is around 7 or 8 hours, which is very good. I get many compliments when I use it. I think it is very good at lower temperatures, but can also be used in the spring without many problems. It just gets a little heavy if used in the summer, I mean above 28 C.

on 5/9/2012 2:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love it! It's one of my favorite fragrances but to be honest this one got the most compliments.It smells so sweet and girly, lasts long.I spray it on and can smell it throughout the day especially on my hair:)Someone said it smelled like cookies so true:)

Popular Fragrances