WunderbrowWunderbrowWunderbrow

3.5

on 12/9/2014 12:26:00 PM

Great product. This is similar to Smartbrow, but better. The blonde Color is better, the staying power is better, and you get about 4 times as much for a similar price.

This product creates amazing, realistic brows that stay all day. The only bad point is the brush that it comes with. The brush is low quality, too big, and totally useless. There is no way to do a decent brow with this brush. It just globs the product on no matter how precise you try to be - and I have a steady hand. Use it with a very small eyeliner or brow brush, or one of those tiny paintbrush style brushes and you won't be disappointed

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is truly a miracle product for me. I have grappled with my eyebrows for years. I love sculpted, perfect brows and also tend to change shapes/styles every few years (call it a hobby of mine). I have accomplished this with eyebrow stencils and powder. Only trouble is...the powder doesn't survive swimming, strenuous exercise, etc. Well, enter Wunderbrow into my life, about 3 weeks ago! I use it with my stencils and while it takes a bit of practice to get it right, it is awesome! If you apply as directed (clean skin with NO lotion) and are gentle around the eyebrow area when you wash your face, you should easily get 5-6 days out of one single application. It is the best thing I have found!

on 3/14/2013 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

For years, I filled in my short, sparse brows with Anastasia's brow powder using a Trish McEvoy #32 brow brush and then sealing them with Model in a Bottle sealant. This process worked very well although by the end of the day, the brows were fading. Wunderbrow has more pros than cons than my old tried and true method of creating pretty, arched brows. One pro is that this absolutely lasts all day (even through a sweaty gym workout). I also tend to rub my eyes when I am tired at work and Wunderbrow doesn't smudge or move. I also find it relatively easy to wash off using a creamy cleanser and my Clarisonic. I also love the cleanser that comes with the product. The first few times I tried to use Wunderbrow, I couldn't get the exact shape I like but a dot of the cleanser on a Q-Tip allows me to remove the product quickly to get the shape I like. I also like that my process now eliminates the sealant step. One The cons is that there is not enough variety in the shades. I first tried the brunette which was just slightly more taupy than I like but the darker shade was darker than I like. I may try mixing them to get exactly what I need. Also, I dislike the brush applicator. I like my brows to thin out at the ends and the brush that comes with the product doesn't allow for the precision shaping I like. I started applying Wunderbrow with my #32 Trish McEvoy brow brush and I get much better results. Overall, this is a great product and a great find!

Popular Brows Products