Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB 8-in-1 Cream
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB, Light/Medium

3.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Maybelline, for the love of God, why did you reformulate this?
Dream Fresh BB used to be a nice, moisturizing, medium coverage cream that made my skin dewy and lasted for a solid 4 hours (without powder). It gave me sun protection and was my go to for running out the door, surpassing all other bob creams I tried.
A few weeks ago, I went to go pick up ol' reliable and saw written on the tube "NEW IMPROVED FORMULA." Despite the gnawing warning in my gut, I picked it up anyway and proceeded to check out.
Oh Maybelline, what have you done? The new gel like formula looks like pink sweat, and allowed me to get a sunburn. Zero coverage and the consistency is now like glue, except without the staying power. I wouldn't be surprised if they watered the old formula down with pink elmers glue.
Do not buy. It's not worth the 7 bucks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After using this bb cream once I broke out and had a rash on my face. The irritation and breakouts cleared after about a week but I would still never try this again. Also it smelled funny and didn't stay on for more than four hours. Never would buy this again....

on 8/4/2016 8:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Made me break out like crazy. Didn't like the finish either. Too shiny and didn't last for long on the skin, just melted away. My skin is acne-prone with oily t-zone.

on 8/3/2016 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream 8in1 in colour Universal glow. This cream is not something I would use for working day becouse the coverage is very low and the cream disapears in a few hours. But if you need an instant fresh look for a few hours then I would recomand this, especially during summer. As my skin is normal with an oily t-zone, somethimes I use it without moisturizer and it feels ok.

on 7/30/2016 10:25:00 PM

I used this product until I found the Skin79 Pink BB and Bourjois Healthy Mix serum. Now, I find that this product oxidizes orange and doesn't sit very well on my skin. It always stays tacky to the touch, and it looks sweaty on the skin -- not luminous. Also, when I try smoothing it over my sensitive skin, it makes my skin burn/tingle slightly. It does help cut down with redness, but I think the other products I mentioned above do a better job.

I can't stand this stuff. It smells a little bit funny and oxidized almost immediately on my face. My skin was completely oily within a half hour. I broke out every time I used any. The price made this cream sound like a good deal, but it wasn't worth it.

on 7/22/2016 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Very sheer coverage, lightweight and easy to apply. Perfect for the "no makeup" look. Dont expect this bb cream to cover blemishes or scars, but it does a good job of evening out skin tone. As someone with freckles, I like how it smooths out my skin's appearance without looking heavy or cakey. Have repurchased.

on 7/19/2016 12:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this product a lot. I expected more positive reviews. It works for me. I don't like a heavy foundation on my skin and this does the trick - light, sheer, natural coverage and evens out my skin tone. It feels light and absorbs well into my skin. I apply it with a damp sponge, but also in a pinch have used clean fingers and it's totally fine. I like the medium-light shade. I find the color very forgiving - if I am a bit paler or a bit tanner, it still works. I read that they have recently reformulated this product slightly - I don't know how that will change things. I'll amend my review if and when I purchase the reformulated product. I hope it's not too different from the original!

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I bought the lightest shade and when it came out it looked much too orange and dark for my ghostly pale skin. But upon blending into my skin, it seemed to almost adjust to my skin and canceled out a good deal of my redness and blemishes. It didn't completely cover them. Just gave me a smooth and natural look. Setting with a translucent powder and adding mascara and a natural pink lip gives you a "my face but better" look! I haven't had any breakouts with this product either. Really surprised at the amount of negative reviews.

on 6/30/2016 11:18:00 PM

I love this product. I am not a huge fan of really full coverage makeup. This gives me the perfect amount of coverage for what I want in a base product. It's very creamy, and a little goes a long way. It is very lightweight and does not feel like I am wearing too much. It is very moisturizing, but not so much that I feel greasy (which is important because I have oily to combination skin). The only thing that sort of sucks about this product are the shades. There are not many shades if you are really pale or very dark.