Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

on 1/22/2016 10:41:00 PM

I have tried a lot of BB creams for my combination skin because I use to get oily in my T-zone. Garnier is not available in the Philippines so I had to buy it online. Thank God I found a shop who's selling this. I wasn't doubtful when I purchased it 'cause there are so many good reviews about it. This BB cream gave me what I want, matte finish, fast absorption, and no oily T-zone the whole day. I got very little shiny areas during late hours but not really oily. I just pat my makeup powder and I'm looking very fresh again. Not like other BB creams I've tried, they all gave me oily T-zone half of the day. I apply my powder like 5 times in my office. While Garnier, it worked perfectly, I got Light-Medium shade and I thought it'll make my face so white 'cause I'm a morena, but the shade is perfect for me and I was so happy. I just don't really like the packaging cause it could get messy but overall, it's very good. For combination skin people, you must really try this. I don't know if this will work good in very oily and dry skin. I will definitely buy this again. <3

on 1/22/2016 5:38:00 PM

I love this product! I have it in light/clair and the colour is great, easy to build. I use this as my daily foundation as its very light, doesnt cake or cling to dry patches which I love. Can be used for pretty much any occasion.

Pros: - very buildable - 2-3 layers is med-full coverage.
- covers redness very well
- not cakey
- Doesnt cling to dry patches
- Easy to remove
- doesnt break me out
- Liquidy, a little goes a long way. One tube lasts a long time!

Cons: - You have to set this with a powder other wise slightly sticky

on 1/13/2016 6:51:00 PM

this foundation is great,light weight and natural.I use this when I'm in the rush.I prefer this better than the original garnier bb cream.I like the original too but I always come back to this one. **Cons** This bb cream turns pink/grey especially for yellow/warm toned people.So make sure you have a powder that matches you to set the foundation otherwise you will look weird.

on 1/13/2016 12:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

well I use the dark shade but I love love this product. I have gotten so many compliments since using it. I don't like to look like I'm wearing foundation but like an even toned and pore less look which this product delivers on. I used to use MAC studio fix fluid which was great but still felt a bit too heavy so I'm quite happy to use a product that's just as good but at a fraction of the price. the only issue is the TERRIBLE packaging!! Oh my word it sucks, it's just not a good experience and I truly hope they will improve it. but at the moment the product works so well for me, I'll continue using it

on 1/6/2016 8:34:00 PM

I have combo skin but more on the oily side. I've tried many BB creams/foundations and they always make me oily. This product made me slightly oily after like 7 hours which is incredible for me. All I need to do is blot my face and it's fine. Also the coverage is light but very build able. Remember, foundation/bb cream is to even out skin tone, concealer is suppose to hide all the other stuff so this coverage is perfect.The color is a tad light for me, I'm more on the beige side and the packaging of dispensing the product is a bit messy and runny (not a good combo for a clumsy person like me :p) and the price is a bit on the higher side ($17 CAD), but overall I love this product. My favourite BB cream so far.

I loved the really fluid consistency. It made application pretty easy and the smell was kinda nice. It has a nice medium coverage that covered my blemishes pretty well. The problem is that it oxidises ! I thought this went kinda orange on me. It also broke me out quite badly ! Not the best product ever !

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is an okay foundation. I wouldn't really call it a bb cream as it has a ton of alcohol in it which results in no hydrating qualities. The product is super runny (not to mention messy) and has to be kept upright to prevent leakage. The colour selection sucks which we all know but I have it in both shades so that I can concoct my own shade. I feel like it's light to medium coverage-- definitely buildable. In the end, it was too much of a hassle to mix the foundations for my shade and to keep it from leaking so I stopped using it. It's also really pricey for a drugstore foundation-- $17-20 each at my local Shoppers :/

on 12/27/2015 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I have oily face so i dont use foundation daily, my sister recommend this bb cream (she loves it) i really tried to like it but it broke me out so badly I wont use it again!

on 10/22/2015 1:57:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I think its okay, I mean it gets the job done (kind of) I have really sensitive skin and it doesn't sting or make my skin inflamed on application which is really good thing - considering that always happens with other products.
Does it cover everything? not really, medium coverage at most I guess but I tend not to push it to that level or it can appear really cakey until your natural oils kick in and it starts to look somewhat dewy.
For a product marketed towards oily skin it doesn't control oil very well even with a setting powder but that doesn't really bother me because I don't mind looking shiny...? Gives my flat Asian face some dimension alright.
It has a thin consistency which really makes it easy to apply all over the face with a stippling brush - but it also dribbles everywhere if you don't store the bottle upside down. When I first purchased this I stored it cap down and when I went to open it later it spilled all over my hand which was such a waste of product. Garnier really needs to change how the tube functions so pressure isn't built all at the cap.
As for the scent it doesn't really bother me as I don't think it has any strong fragrance unless you hold it right under your nostrils.
Overall just an okay product, isn't too bad but isn't the best either. I'd buy it again just because I haven't found anything better as of lately.

I like using this if I'm in a rush but still want to look put together. I like that its buildable and can be full coverage and the color isn't an issue because it blends into the skin really well. The only thing I don't like about it is that my face looks super oily just after a few hours. I set with a powder, use a primer, everything to prevent oiliness but for some reason when I use this specific bb cream/foundation, I don't stay matte all day like I like to be. I usually only wear this if I know I only need to wear my makeup for a few hours.