Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I am not a huge fan of BB creams in general, much preferring the look of lightly applied foundation when I need coverage, but Garnier's BB cream is the only BB cream I like to have on hand on days where I lack time to put on foundation. The coverage is sheer, you can still see my freckles under it, but it evens up my skin tone very well and hides redness. It lightens my under-eye circles but doesn't hide them completely but that is easy enough to fix with a bit of concealer. This is an old favourite for me, and while it doesn't get as much love as my foundation does, it is a good staple to have in the bathroom cupboard.

on 7/20/2015 7:59:00 PM

I bought this as I liked their other eye roll on and couldn't find it. This product absolutely sucks! First of all it's much smaller in product weight. It was more expensive. And it feels greasy. The "concealer" (or light/med "cover") is incredibly yellow and wouldn't cover eye bags! Yuck, a throw out.

on 7/3/2015 9:05:00 PM

I really do enjoy this BB cream. The formula is quite mattifying yet gives a very natural finish. The product itself is 2.0 fl oz and thus will last quite some time as you don't need much product. My only complaint (why I'm only giving it three stars) is that the shade range is definitely lacking and can look quite orange if not blended correctly.

on 7/14/2015 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Pros: -great coverage -doesn't feel greasy Cons: -Too dark and pink for my pale skin -shiny -broke me out like crazy -settles into fine lines after a few hours

on 7/7/2015 3:22:00 AM

Thought I'd give this product a try since I was running out of bb cream, but found this to be very disappointing. The first time I applied it, it felt very thick and heavy on my skin. The finish made me shine brighter than the stars. My skin is usually fine with bb creams and rarely reacts but this was very irritating on my face. I've made the decision to not purchase any of the other Garnier bb creams after this horrible experience.

on 7/18/2015 1:11:00 PM

I started using BB cream for a more natural look, but if I wear this for more than a few days in a row, my face develops very aggravated breakouts. I have oily/combo skin that isn't very sensitive, and I wear liquid foundation almost everyday without major issues. This product seems to clog my pores very deeply, causing an extremely large, painful zits that I almost never see with my skin type. I have tried this product on and off for a few months with the same result. Ended up throwing my tube in the trash.

As for the coverage quality, it went on fairly sheer with my fingers. I was able to build it up with a foundation brush, which gives the product nice flexibility. The cream gave my face a very dewey look, but I was able to use a light mattifying powder to keep my face oil free all day. Honestly, I loved the look, but the breakouts are a deal-breaker.

My skin looked better after just one use...when I finish my current foundation, I would switch over to bb cream and may never use foundation ever again

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have very dehydrated skin. But it is not dry. If you are confused, google it, because it is a very confusing skin type. Foundations formulated for oily skin cake on me, melt off, or seep into my very large pores. So I though hey let's just try a few BB creams.

This was the fourth brand I tried and I typically HATE Garnier products. They usually smell terrible, work for nothing and wind up being a waste. I trusted my gut and purchased this in the original formula (before the Age and Oily ones came out) and all I can say is wow.

It does have a strange smell, but nothing like some of their other products. It's just different, but not in a terrible way. Plus it goes away after you apply it. This stuff went of smooth, flawless and effortlessly with my fingers and a beauty blender. I may just stop wearing foundation because of it.

Recently I purchased the Combo/ Oily version to test it out since the warmer months make me a little shiny, but still, this stuff is awesome. Oh and it photographs like a dream!

on 6/21/2015 10:55:00 AM

Hate this

on 6/22/2015 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i have very oily skin and this product makes my skin shine...but with a powder i believe its good!my face looks hydrated and fresh! For acne skins i would say stay away!!!!!!!!!!also the tube hole is soooo biiig that you will have enough product to cover whole body :P :P