Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium
Before & After - Garnier BB CreamBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/MediumBB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector - Light/Medium

2.8

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

its just amazing take a look

on 10/16/2015 7:28:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I'm not a fan of cheaper skincare or makeup products but I have to say this product is great! It blends in to my skin easily and its buildable too. It evens my skin tone and is so easy to wear when I cant be bothered completing my whole make up regime. When I use this it gives my skin a glow. It doesn't have much coverage but the effect it gives is basically 'your own skin, but better'. I compare it to Clinique's CC Cream which I also use, however Clinique is considerably more expensive. I haven't compared the ingredients in both products but I presume the ingredients Clinique uses are of a better quality.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

I'm on the hunt for a replacement of a my tinted moisturizer that they have discontinued in all the drug stores I went to. I have picked up a few cheap products and this was one of them. This flakes on my skin after 30 mins :( ... I guess I will have to continue hunting

on 8/13/2015 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i love this bb cream! I always get compliments how beautiful my skin looks when i wear it. i recommend for those who have oily skin use a mattifying primer and a little bit of this product at a time.

on 8/9/2015 11:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

The product itself is nice, but the color is awful. Light/medium is orange and too dark for me. I'm NC20, so I'm not that fair, but it is super orange. I would not repurchase. If they came out with some lighter shades, I may look into it.

İ didnt like this product at all. İf you have oily skin just stay away. İt broke me out so bad.

I am not a huge fan of BB creams in general, much preferring the look of lightly applied foundation when I need coverage, but Garnier's BB cream is the only BB cream I like to have on hand on days where I lack time to put on foundation. The coverage is sheer, you can still see my freckles under it, but it evens up my skin tone very well and hides redness. It lightens my under-eye circles but doesn't hide them completely but that is easy enough to fix with a bit of concealer. This is an old favourite for me, and while it doesn't get as much love as my foundation does, it is a good staple to have in the bathroom cupboard.

on 7/20/2015 7:59:00 PM

I bought this as I liked their other eye roll on and couldn't find it. This product absolutely sucks! First of all it's much smaller in product weight. It was more expensive. And it feels greasy. The "concealer" (or light/med "cover") is incredibly yellow and wouldn't cover eye bags! Yuck, a throw out.

on 7/18/2015 1:11:00 PM

I started using BB cream for a more natural look, but if I wear this for more than a few days in a row, my face develops very aggravated breakouts. I have oily/combo skin that isn't very sensitive, and I wear liquid foundation almost everyday without major issues. This product seems to clog my pores very deeply, causing an extremely large, painful zits that I almost never see with my skin type. I have tried this product on and off for a few months with the same result. Ended up throwing my tube in the trash.

As for the coverage quality, it went on fairly sheer with my fingers. I was able to build it up with a foundation brush, which gives the product nice flexibility. The cream gave my face a very dewey look, but I was able to use a light mattifying powder to keep my face oil free all day. Honestly, I loved the look, but the breakouts are a deal-breaker.

on 7/14/2015 7:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Pros: -great coverage -doesn't feel greasy Cons: -Too dark and pink for my pale skin -shiny -broke me out like crazy -settles into fine lines after a few hours