Bobbi Brown BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

BB Cream SPF 35 PA+++

3.7

on 12/31/2014 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have oily but slightly aging skin that tends to dry out on the surface when the weather is cold. i bought this to counter the flakes and bring some youthful glow to my face. So far i am loving it and use just a couple of dots all over my face.

Firstly this bb cream has different shade, so for those who has tanned or warm skin tone you will not have problem finding your shades. Unlike other BB cream, usually the come with two or three shade only and all are for fair skin. Secondly after putting on this BB cream u will feel like you are using a sunblock. I am not a fan of sunblock smell but this smell is still fine not that strong. It is not sticky which i like and the finish look is kind of little shiny and healthy. Overall this BB cream is good though it is a little expensive. Cost SGD61. It is not thick and just like your second skin. I dont understand why some review put like it is suffocating. Probably they put it too much like a foundation? You dont need to use much when u use a BB cream. It should act like your second skin. I will definitely purchase it again.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this stuff. I am huge on the opaque foundation face finish, but this has turned me. It gives me skin a gorgous natural glow. I didn't believe in BB creams before, but now that my adult acne phase has faded out I decided to give this a try. I'm always extremely busy and running late in the morning, so any product that can cust down my beauty prep time is welcome in my makeup bag. This is a perfect combo of a moisturizer, primer, and foundation, a three-in-one. All I do is add concealer in my trouble spots and some powder to set it and dunzo! I will gladly buy this in the future and highly recommend.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Okay, so first things first (I'm the realest, kidding) I'm not really fond of Bobbi Brown products, I think all her items are "meh". From concealers to eyeshadows to foundations. I thought I'd give this I try so I did, when I first applied applied it - it felt weird and it has that sunblock feel to it. So I was rubbing it like crazy on nose, and I only used like a pea sized amount. When I was done applying it, after a minute or so I feel like my skin was suffocating and really oily + sticky. My skin was begging me to remove it. It does a good job at covering redness and lightening scars but my skin did not like it. After an hour my skin went from sticky to a complete oil slick. Yuck. AND ITS EXPENSIVE SO I WOULD NOT REPURCHASE THIS. I do prefer the Chanel Les Beige all in one healthy glow fluide. It's light and blends like a dream. Although I am oily, and the product is meant for dry to normal(?) it manages my oil pretty well. So yeah. This thing sucks

I am usually not a fan of BB creams as I have pretty oily skin but this BB cream is amazing! It is light-medium buildable coverage and has a natural semi-matte finish. I didn't even have to set it with a powder! I got it in the shade light (I am roughly a MAC nw20-25) and its perfect. However I have only just applied it so I will have to see how it sits throughout the day.

on 8/3/2014 7:37:00 PM

The product didn't look good on me in a natural lighting. It made my skin look ashy and "dead".

I actually really like this bb cream a lot. At first I didn't care much for this because I thought it was patchy and it oxidized badly but I was using it wrong that's all! This is kind of like a foundation because the finish is sheer but can be built up to a medium coverage and with a little bit of concealer and some powder it looks like foundation. I love how this bb cream also has a nice dewy glow to it but with powder it's a semi matte finish. It also smells strongly of sunscreen too but in a weird way I actually really enjoy the smell. I would repurchase this and I would recommend to everyone to try it out!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Overall, this is a great BB cream. I took off a lippie because of some issues with ease of application and how it lasts, but I'd still repurchase.

I have pretty fair skin with neutral undertones and I was matched to Fair by a Sephora saleslady. At first it seemed a bit orange/too dark on me, but I took the risk and once I put it on at home, it's a perfect color match. I use the Sephora Flawless Airbrush foundation brush to apply it, which gives a great airbrushed finish. As other reviewers have noted, it is pretty thick so you have to blend quickly - I've never tried applying it with my fingers and I don't think I would try it. A brush and quick strokes are the way to go with this.

I have normal skin and while this looks a bit too "dewy" right after I apply it, it sinks in within 10 minutes and I don't use a powder to set it (I don't use an additional moisturizer before either). I don't have shine issues all day long and this stuff definitely lasts all day. However, I do notice it settles into lines/pores about halfway through the day. For me, this could very well be a skincare issue as I'm just starting to get my routine into shape and am definitely lacking there. A primer would also probably help. But it's not a huge problem to me, and after a month of daily wear this hasn't broken me out at all, which is great. Coverage is light but heavier than other BBs and tinted moisturizers I've tried. It covers all uneven skintone issues - I just add a little concealer under my eyes and on a few acne scars I have.

It is expensive, but a little goes a long way and I'm willing to pay for something I wear on my skin everyday. Thumbs up!

ETA: I've switched to using my fingers to apply this and I like it a lot more. I use way less product and it doesn't settle into imperfections as much. I do use a moisturizer under it now, which makes it go on smoother. It still settles into my pores a bit too much for my liking, but I'll use it up.

on 7/14/2014 11:17:00 PM

This is below average. I say asian BB creams by Etude house, Ettusais and even the clinique moisture cc is much better than this. This is downright drying and the pigment content is too low. By the end of the day my skin was flaky and colour had been eaten away. I don't see it performing at all. Its not for dry skins or use a moisture serum underneath.

I usually hate BB creams and have never liked any that I've tried, so I wasn't expecting much of the little sample pot I was given by a Bobbi Brown sales assistant with a purchase of another product - in fact, I didn't even bother trying it for ages until I discovered it at the botto of my makeup bag on a day when I wasn't leaving the house, and thought I'd give it a go.

What a great surprise - this product is fantastic. Unlike most other BB creams, it doesn't look dull, orange or patchy on my skin. It has just enough coverage to even out my (very) uneven skin tone and although my skin is oily, it doesn't slide or feel greasy on my face. I just use it with a little concealer under my eyes, and I set it with a very light dusting of powder. It seems to stay put pretty well, and the colour (I use the lightest shade) works with my ultra-pale complexion.

Basically this the only BB cream I'd ever use. A really great product.