Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom

Burt's Bees Tinted Lip Balm - Pink Blossom
Tinted Lip Balm - Pink BlossomBurst bees pink blossom

4.1

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 5/30/2011 3:32:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this in Tiger Lily at my local fleamarket for 3 bucks. I have to say it's probably one of the best lip balms I ever tried. My lips felt sooooo freaking smooth with the first application. I love the packacking however it did trick me into thinking it was this huge lip balm when it really wasn't... My fault for not opening it first. I do like it, however would I pay 3 to 4 dollars again on this thing? Probably not, it just seems way too expensive. I can only imagine how much it costs in actual department stores. In other words, I like it, but not THAT much. Had I known how small it really was, I wouldn't have got it.

on 5/28/2011 1:41:00 PM

I REALLY like this product! First of all its a really nice barbie pink and if you layer it can become much more vibrant. Its hydrating, but not as moisturizing as the original Burt's Bees formula. However for a tinted lip balm I'm absolutely in LOVE!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

My favorite lip product! It's a balm and glossy lipstick in one. Beautiful pink color that looks natural. I wear this when I'm just around the house and when I go out.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm a huge fan of the Hibiscus version but wanted to try one that wasn't as warm. Pink Blossom is MLBB for me.

on 5/8/2011 2:24:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

What a wonderful lip balm! Both easy to apply and gives just a kiss of color. I normally don't wear lipstick and very seldom wear tinted lip balm or gloss. My lips are small and lip products usually look stupid on me. A wonderful swapper sent me this as an extra in my package. It was love at first sight. The packaging is adorable (usually fall for that anyway), Burt's Bees has a hit on their hands IMO. Pink blossom is a wonderful color on my NC20 skin. Holy crap, I just looked up the price, it is a bit expensive. Anywhere between $5.59 and $8.59. I''m not sure I would have bought it for myself so, thank you, thank you, thank you to the swapper that sent it to me. The texture is smooth and creamy and lasts a good while. I wear it around the house I love it so much! Pink blossom is my new HG lip product (at least for today).

on 5/2/2011 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had originally wanted to try Hibiscus but opted for Pink Blossom after reading a few reviews that Hibiscus comes out peachy/coral on cool skin. On the Burt's Bees site, they've actually classified Pink Blossom as a cool tone and Hibiscus as a warm tone (I guess that explains the peachiness). So, being NC20, I ordered Pink Blossom.

I'm Asian and have medium pigmented lips that are sort of berry hued. Looking into the tube, the shade is definitely darker than what's on the packaging but still quite bright, not really sure how that's gonna mix with deeper lips.

One layer of the product and it neutralizes my natural lip colour into a very natural medium pink, a colour that I've been trying to get but always failed to achieve with lipstick or gloss (they look like a fake layer of paint). I didn't think a sheer colour balm would actually be able to lighten/tone down my deeper natural colour, very nice surprise!! Not to mention what everybody else has talked about, the texture, the moisture, the natural sheen (I hate glitters). The only minor con for me was the bubble gum smell, but it dissipates within seconds of application and it also seems to disappear from the tube over time (I've had mine for a few days now). One word of caution, this shade looks kinda "electric" pink if you put too many layers on.

I like this. The color in the tube is a neutral-leaning towards warm pink. Oh my semi-pigmented lips, it's a nice MLBB pink that is easy to pull off and matches a variety of looks. I'm Asian w/ NC20 skin and it does a good job of brightening There's no shimmer or glitter to the product but it leaves your lips with a pleasant sheen that is not over the top--just healthy looking. The texture of the balm is pretty soft and smooth, not waxy at all like the normal Burt's Bees balm. It comes in a normal lipbalm tube. I didn't give it 5 stars because it's not super moisturizing. It's ok for moisture, but can't beat out old faves like Aquaphor, LUSH Honey Trap and Rosebud Salve. Wear is also not fabulous--about 2 hours max without eating and drinking.

Ol' Burt worked some fine magic with these tinted lip balms. They're sheer (but not too sheer - it should show up on pigmented lips) with a super smooth, hydrating texture. It doesn't feel like their regular balms - these are smoother. Pink Blossom is a neutral, creamy medium pink that I can see working on just about any skin tone (FYI, it's deeper than the color on the cardboard packaging). It's good both on it's own or for layering. I like to put peachy glosses over top for extra zing. It gives a slightly glossy finish - basically what you would expect from a lip balm. Very natural. There is a slight bubblegum-like scent, but nothing strong or lasting. The only problem I can find with these is the price: $6.99. Yeah, pretty spendy for a fricken pink chapstick. But if you're like me and you want something basic and pretty that you can throw on any ol time, this is worth it. Just make sure to find a coupon or two. Oh! I almost forgot. This also makes a decent cream blush if you're in a pinch.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Looking for tinted lip balm as I want to go for a more natural and easy to do look for my lips. Love the color, although I had to sneak and open it all the way up in the store to find out what color it really was (its darker than it appears on the big cardboard tube which is why I'm not giving it a five for packaging). Moisturizing and best of all tasteless and scentless. Drys out my lips a little but its hard to find a product that wont.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I LOVEEE THIS PRODUCT! Its so smooth with perfect color, definitely a new favorite!

Top Rated Lip Treatments