Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL
BOMBSHELLBOMBSHELL

3.9

on 6/29/2013 12:07:00 PM

would definately buy again..one of my favourites!

on 6/8/2013 9:29:00 PM

As a newbie to VS fragrances, I must say I'm surprised at how much I like this sexy fragrance. As I spritz it on and let it sink into my skin, I start to put on a different personality, the one I knew in my twenties when I was boy crazy and a free spirit! This transformation makes me feel young again and for the price of this fragrance, what a cheap thrill! A must try.

on 5/14/2013 10:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I own the body mist and the perfume and I use the body mist daily. I don't use the perfume as much just because I like a lighter scent and it last for several hours on me still. It is such a pretty scent, I can't get enough of it! On two different occasions, after hugging a friend, they asked me what fragrance I was wearing! And one said she'd have to pick it up right away! So glad this is the signature scent, so I don't have to worry about it being discontinued. I love this.

I love the way this stuff smells!!!! I bought the body spray and it smells amazing. It's sexy and girly and sweet and fruity all at the same time. One of my favorite perfumes. I am definitely a fan of Victoria's Secret fragrances!!

on 4/6/2013 5:20:00 AM

A perfect daytime perfume for me. Not too sweet, not too masculine.
Boys love this smell too.

this is my all time favorite! its a perfect fragrance that both me and my mom LOVE. its the perfect combo of both sweet and sultry. you can wear it anytime of the day for any occasion, all year round and feel like a total bombshell <3

on 3/29/2013 8:22:00 PM

Love it! It's a beautiful floral. I have the body mist, lotion, and perfume. I do agree that it doesn't last as long as I would like. However I don't mind that it's not super strong hours later. Perfect for spring/summer.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I really like this scent. I don't think it smells generic or too girly at all. It is sweet, but also very clean. It's potent enough that it catches your attention, but the nice thing is that it briefly dissolves. After a few minutes you don't notice it - making you want to smell more. The bottle is in line with VS brand. It is transparent and at the back you can see stripes (much like the bag). I'm 23 and find this perfect for my age - more sophisticated than a college girl, but not as mature as my mother

I love Victoria Secret perfumes and while this is not one of my favorites, I do like this scent. It is a more feminine, light scent compared to some of the others in the sense it is more floral.

I agree with the other reviewers though it doesn't linger as long as I would like.

on 3/11/2013 10:29:00 AM

I love this fragrance so much! it is listed as a fruity floral now although in the past it was listed as fresh. To me it is considered fresh but fruity/floral. Every time i wear it i get compliments on it :)

Popular Fragrances