MAC Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon (Sheertone finish discontinued) [DISCONTINUED]

4.4

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

MAC you have outdone yourself with this one.Such a pretty pink.being sheer don't expect in your face bright pastel pink think dolly mix which is a tad louder,but then again brighter colors can make you look garish and unnatural. You don't want everyone saying hey she's wearing blush! To me this is HG! I'm actually regretting getting spring sheen now as I find pink blushes seem to compliment my skin tone a lot more than peaches.this blush is gorgeous without a doubt gives a fair skinned girl a real girly doll look without trying to be obvious love this!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is my first blush from Mac and I must admit that it looks amazing on me! It is a very vivid pink but it lights up my pale face. I am NC15 and and a Mac specialist recommended this one and I must admit it was a perfect choice!

Love love this shade of pink blush. I was always told that I am not a fair person. Asian with yellow undertone, MAC NC25/BB Beige, I wasn't so sure about anything to do with pink blush. I was at Bangkok International Airport, and this guy at the MAC counter recommended me this shade (together with Shy Girl). Oh boy, since then I can never look at others. Yes, this is a pink blush but it makes me feel so pretty. The staying power is also very good, at least 12 hours.

Love it, and I will repurchase, even if I have no idea when that will be. One tub can really last..

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Pink Swoon is my daily go-to blush. I am NW15 and I need to wear natural makeup for work. I find that applied lightly, this blush gives a very natural pink cheek without looking like a Barbie doll. It is really sheer, but buildable. Personally I do not like heavy blush. I have "normal" skin, and have not had any problems with the color changing or fading throughout the day. I use the refill pan in a MAC pallette.

Used with N2 compact studio fix, really feminine and pretty. I love it, builds well for heavier colour or sheer tinting. Very powdery in the packaging. Usually I used bourjois but i fancied trying something new and i'm pleased with this choice. Sometimes i like to mix it with a bronzer.

.. I like the colour..the packaging is ok, but I don't really like the finish.. this product is too expensive for its quality!.. (I have to say that I have the ordinary one, not the refill). I noticed that this product hasn't good pay off, and in some zones is oxidized.. so I'll never buy again matte mac blushes! kiss from Italy.

I have no idea how I chose this color at the MAC counter. This is my first ever purchase from MAC and it is so scary in the pan, I think I was a bit crazy of me to buy this. Although its really bright in the pan and super cool toned, it is actually a really warm nice flush on my skin. That's really really good because I have really warm yellow asian skin. This is my go to winter blush, makes me look rosy and sweet.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was not good on me. I'm cool toned NW15-20 paleface. First of all, I had to apply a TON of product to get it to show up on me. I had to apply so much that I ended up with a powdery mess before I stepped out the door. I got to work and check my face in the florescent lights...this blush disappeared. Good thing I keep cheapo drugstore blushes at my desk for touchups.

Pink Swoon is gorgeous in the pan, and I love the name. I wish I had swooned over it, but I didn't.

This is going back to MAC

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A nice blue-based bright pink. It's a sheertone so very buildable, I apply 2-3 layers for my NC23 skin for it to show up. Doesn't break me out and lasts well throughout the day. A very dupeable shade though, so not worth the price IMO.

LOVEEE it.!