Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I love this trio. I am pretty experienced with makeup, but I still love the fact that they specify which shade goes where. It helps when I'm teaching my friends how to do their eyes. The crease color is not as dark as you think it would be looking at it in the pan, and it is not as pigmented as the lid and brow bone colors are. I ran out of my UD primer potion, so I just used a stick concealer as a primer, and I had no problems whatsoever with creasing. Packaging sucks, and so do the brushes it comes with, but you can't beat the price. I'd repurchase if I ever ran out. Good for everyday use! I'm in high school, and it is definitely an appropriate everyday eye look. Sometimes I think the super shimmery highlight color is too much, and will employ "Heaven" from my Too Faced Natural Eye palette in it's place. Also, I don't always like a shimmery crease so I'll use "Tease" from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette or "Naked" from the original Naked palette instead.

I've given this and Silent Treatment as gifts to friends who are inexperienced with makeup and they all love it, too.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This trio is so gorgeous! I love the colors. All 3 colors have a pearly sheen to them. I went to Walgreens looking for a cheap eyeshadow palette that had natural colors I could wear as an everyday thing. I stumbled across this palette and couldn't believe that I had found the one! And for less than $3!!! I didn't imagine the colors would be so pigmented and beautiful! They kind of remind me of colors you would find in the Urban Decay Naked palette or Too Faced palette. Always prime your lids before applying eyeshadow. It will makes the colors more pigmented, help them stay on and prevent creasing. I use ELF's mineral eyeshadow primer for $1 at Target. I also don't use the brush and sponge that comes with the eyeshadows. I like to use ELF's essential or studio line eyeshadow brushes. The essential ones are only $1 and the studio ones are $3. Overall I'm so in love with this palette and I think everyone should get it! I think I'm going to stock up on a few. Well done Wet N Wild!

on 4/21/2013 12:51:00 PM

It is a great Pallet But there's too much fallout, and I would never recommend this to anyone with oily eyelids, even when using a primer i find that it still slides right off....if you find the right primer it should be fine considering the color payoff.

A nice neutral/no makeup colour combo for those on a budget
Price: $3 CAD
Colours:
Browbone- shimmery off white with sheen
Crease- medium shimmery golden brown (between MAC Woodwinked and Romp)
Eyelid- light shimmery peachy pink
Pigmentation- full
Texture- buttery
These are simply amazing and for the price, doesn't hurt to try them out. The silkiness and pigmentation is on par with MAC or Urban Decay e/s. There's a bit of fallout but nothing that you can't tolerate!
Go ahead, try it out. Love at first swipe, guaranteed

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I think it's kind of obvious that people rave over these eyeshadows but I'm just adding in to say that I'm a part of that rave. Wet n' Wild has really blown everyone out of the water with their eyeshadows. This one especially is super cool since it's naturally cool colors. I especially love the crease color in this one and I sometimes just want to wear it alone. It's so prettyyy! This is a must-have product for everyone. Don't turn this down when you see it! BUY IT!

I am in love with these eyeshadows!! i have a bunch of em' but walking on eggshells is my favorite :)

This product does have shimmer so if you like matte shadows this is not the palette for you.

PROS
Highly Pigmented
Very Affordable

CONS
Some fallout :(

TIPS:
Use a primer and it will last ALL DAY :)
Tap off any excess off the brush before applying

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

AWESOMENESS!!!!!!! The colours are strangely buttery, not like the other WnW eyeshadows, and are very pigmented! I don't know why this isn't the first one I bought! The browbone colour is very pretty and can also be used as highlighter on your face. The crease colour is a nice brown and kinda caramel-y. The eyelid colour is the most gorgeous colour in the WORLD!!!
It's a really pretty shimmery pink. I think every beginner should have one in their collection!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This stuff is the bomb. The colors are so pigmented and last all day (with a primer). They are a bit powdery but just a tap of your brush and your good to go. I wear this every day and I will repurchase when I run out and for $3 you can't go wrong with these shadows

on 2/6/2013 11:25:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

First off, let me start by saying I'm someone who is really picky about eyeshadows, mostly because my skin is dry and my eye area/eyelids are also dry, so sometimes eyeshadow just feels chalky and exacerbates the existing dryness.

Some of my favourite brands include from TheBalm, Too Faced, Urban Decay - in other words, higher end stuff.

And I have to say, for the price, the quality is just so up there, I am absolutely shocked at how nice the shadows feel, and how long wearing they are.

There's never any creasing, and neutral shades in this particular trio are perfect for everyday use. My love for this has prompted me to purchase other WnW shadow palettes and I can't wait to see what they continue to release! A+

This trio seems good quality, I love the eyelid and brow bone color, I'm just not fond of the crease color. In the pan it looks like a nice dark brown though when I apply it on my lid it looks horrible..so yes I would buy this again because of the other colors but its not the best.