Chanel Chance Eau Tendre

4.3

Overrated screechy perfume that gives me a headache.

I love, love, LOVE this fragrance! I don't know how much I agree that its smells like Marc Jacob, J'Adore or even Light Blue by D&G. I bought the "Body Mist" that comes in that gorgeous pink container, and I am almost out of it. But because I do agree that it doesn't last very long, I want to get "Eau de Perfume", but I don't think they make it. I called the Chanel counter in my town and the guy there said that they don't have it in Eau de Perfume and he wasn't even sure if Chanel makes in it "Perfume". Does anybody know if they do? Or how about the lasting power of the Eau de Toilette? I'm getting from the reviews that this also does not have lasting power. You can always do the old Vaseline trick - put it on your pulse points and then add the fragrance or layering with the lotion and then the add the fragrance, but I hate perfumed lotion, it's too sticky. K - so love, love, LOVE this stuff. Amariage was my "go to" for over 20 years, but I want something more modern and this had done the trick.

This perfume is a perfected Chanelified Marc Jacob's Daisy. It lacks the traditional Chanel base and instead charts into a more youthful territory; this perfume can be worn by all ages, I'm 40 and wear it. I tired of Daisy, and find it ho hum but wearing Eau Tendre, especially when you first spritz in on is an exhiliarating experience. Fresh, slightly classily sweet, complex; a happy fragrance to perk up your mood. I kept this one and would repurchase, but returned Daisy after I got over its cute packaging with the plastic white flowers.
Chanel appealed to the masses for this one, but it doesn't disappoint in the least.
Well done. And yes, I love the pink juice!

Went on a date wearing this perfume and he LOVED it! So do I! I apply some to my wrists, cleavage, back of neck, and hair. Such a fun, light, and easy to wear scent..

its really nice scent. I love it . Fresh and delegant , not like Valentina by Valentino,it's sweet but fresh and doesnt make me headache ^^

Love this! My husband bought it for me on Christmas and I absolutely would buy it again! Its soft but very noticeable and long lasting. Ive gotten lots of compliments.

I love this so much, my husband just bought it for me again for our anniversary!!

I wore this all summer long last year and smelled lovely but by mid afternoon it faded and by evening i no longer smelled it. Doesn't last very long. Just smells clean and light. Not offensive at all. Very pink fragrance if that makes any sense. This year I'm wearing Marc Jacobs Eau so Fresh Daisy for the warmer weather. Falls under the same catergory as this fragrance. Light and floral. Pretty.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This stuff smells amazing -like most of Chanel products- It's a fruity flower smell, extremely girly. The scent reminds me of Marc Jacobs Daisy (it's so similar it may even pass for the same scent). The packaging is sleek and simple, again, like most of Chanel products. My boyfriend even enjoys it! Smell me all day! (haha)

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a beautiful smelling fragrance- Classy, pretty, floral and has that expensive, fancy scent and has nice staying power. I receive many compliments, the bottle is beautiful but of course its Chanel, it has to be.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

this is going to be my pre-review. i have not bought this fragrance yet but let me just say, i've tried it on more than a couple times and every time i have it lasts until the next day on my skin. i sprayed it on yesterday around 2pm and now it is the next day at 11 am. it is a little faint right now, but i can still smell the 'undertones' of it like it is a little of my skin. smells very light and sweet, fruity but more on the floral side and its perfect for me. it is going to be the first perfume i purchase, and i will write again when i start wearing it daily :)

Popular Fragrances