Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

Maybelline Color Sensational- Make Me Pink

4.3

on 10/1/2009 11:03:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

A pretty bubblegum pink with some shimmer. I really like this a lot. It's not that kiddish looking pink but it's good enough for the office or casual for every day. I have Born With It but I like this one better; this one is pinker and slightly darker.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is my second purchase in the "Color Sensational" line. I wanted a flirty pink that was subdued enough for work. This is the perfect color. Looking at the lipstick itself, the color is a lavender based pink but on my lips it is more like bubblegum meets ballerina. The texture is super smooth and the smell is really nice, like honey baked goods. I swear that these lipsticks are addictive, though I never much liked lipstick before. Oooh, go try it!

on 9/16/2009 5:00:00 PM

Bright, creamy, modern medium pink with a lavender tint. Got a compliment when wearing this one. My favorite pink in this line.

on 9/29/2009 3:12:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE ! I've tried Born With It..Pink Please & finally Make Me Pink and I have to say ... MAKE ME PINK is my FAVE! It's a gorgeous creamy pink with a hint of shine but not shimmer~

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a creamy pink lavender that goes on opaque with out the need of extra coatings. I find it to be very close to MAC's Snob but only slightly less loud. The color is still vibrant and draws attention to lips. I did not find this color drying and my tube did not smell bad. Of course I can take that lipsticks will have a waxy smell to them, but nothing rancid like some bad lots that were floating around. I am considering buying this again for my kit. Overall I am happy with this color and lipstick formula.

on 9/28/2009 1:16:00 PM

This is the best drug store lipstick EVER!!! This is the perfect pink, not too light, not too dark! A must have if you like pink.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Make Me Pink is a baby color pink lipstick.I love the pink color and lipstick very much.

on 8/24/2009 12:03:00 AM