Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Dior Miss Dior Cherie L'eau

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

What a disappointment. I purchased MDC L'eau in Spain because the SA said it was a Euro exclusive and I had never seen it here in the U.S. I got suckered in and paid over $80 (translated from Euros) for a 1.7 oz bottle. I could've gotten the 3.4 oz here in the U.S for that price. Anyway, while I love the scent (I totally suck at describing scents but it smells a tiny bit like the original Miss Dior Cherie which I am on my second bottle of but a bit more mysterious--I guess I mean to say that it's not as sweet smelling as the original) it just doesn't last on. It's an Eau de Toilette which I didn't notice until after I had gotten back to the U.S. The U.S version is the same though. If they had only made this an Eau de Parfum like the original MDC then this would've been perfect. I have to spray this on like 4 times a day to get this to last. It's just a pain in the butt and not worth it in the end. The bottle's still cute though--same as MDC but taller instead of wider and it has a sheer white bow on it where as the original MDC has the silver. It's really a shame...I really like L'eau's scent more than the original.

Popular Fragrances