Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel

Avon Nailwear Nail Enamel
Nailwear Nail Enamel

3.9

I LOVE the Nailwear. Better than Speed Dry. The first day after a full manicure I got a chip and follwing within 7 days I have made in all 2 touch-ups! I love the new bottle and now I am buying them like crazy, all the colors are cool I still love my OPI but these are just AS GOOD! I get them on sale and the collection is growing.

on 12/7/2004 7:33:00 PM

I must admidt that I'm hoarding Nailwear polishes. My co-worker sells Avon, and I bought one during one of Avon's campaigns for 2.99$ cdn. After wearing Dusky Cherry on my toes for over a week (had to redo a couple of small chips on my big toes), I promptly ordered 7 more shades. Nailwear has to be my HG in polishes now. OPI has crappy colours IMO, and the quality is on par with OPI. The price during sales can't be beat - I can't even get cheap-o Wet n' Wild for 2.99$. Best ever polish!! I will and have repurchased many many times.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I use my mother's. Anyway, everytime I use this, the next day I see chips. I mean, come on, I went to sleep, and I see this awhile after I wakeup What is wrong with this? Many people are saying that this lasts a long time, but not to me. What am I doing wrong? I use a base coat--it's not really a base coat, but more like a filler for ridges. The other time I didn't use this, and it still happened. I complain about this to my mother, and I don't like the chips. The colors are good, but if it doesn't last more than a day, then I won't buy this. Oh, and I use the top coat, but I don't know what's causing this. Maybe I should dish the top coat which the bottle is now not crystal clear, but it catches the colors, so it's now pinkish. Not good. I have been wearing Princess.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love Avon's nail polish! It's just great...and it lasts A LONG TIME! I'd definitely recommend everyone trying a bottle...after all, they're only about $2.99 a bottle! You've got nothing to lose, except great looking toes!

I was skeptical about this nail polish because I don't really care for Avon makeup, however I was pleasantly surprised. It has excellent shine and staying power. The polish alone looks like it has a clear top coat on it. I have cotton candy and sheer pale pink - two great pink shades. Much better than the other "average" or low priced products out there.

Love, love, love Nailwear! It lasts longer than any of the other nailpolishes I own. The colors are really nice, too. If you don't own any of Avon's Nailwear Enamel- try it!

on 8/14/2004 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

If you do a full manicure the color seems to last longer. Use both top and bottom coat. Outlasts anything else I have tried. Beautiful colors. Avon has a line of Mark nail polish that doesn't last as long but great colors.

on 8/6/2004 12:06:00 PM

Love all of the colors I have. Yes the colors sometimes don't match up with the brochures but if you don't like it you can exchange it for another which I love!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Buy w/ caution as the brochure color swatches convey the actual colors accurately only about 75-85% of the time. With lighter colors (i.e. soft neutrals & pastels) - the brochure swatches look deeper & more intense than the actual polishes do. Swatches for metallic & pearly shades may indicate the base color accurately but don't really give a good gauge for the amount of shimmer. However, these are still a pretty good deal when they go on sale.

Loads of colors, and Avon always coordinates it with matching lipcolors, and sometimes has limited edition ones to go with le Glazewears. i LOVE the bottle, and these don't dry tackily or get weird and goopy during the drying or application process. They keep well over a long period of time, too. IMO, these just blow OPI away, and have a much better color selection.

Popular Polishes