Prestige eyeshadow in Golden Retriever

Enter TitleEnter TitlePrestigeGoldenRetrieverMACGoldmineCGCaramelKiss

4.6

on 11/13/2004 3:50:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this eyeshadow. Prestige makes great eyeshadows. This color is beautiful, especially for medium to golden toned to brown skin. I wear bronzy/golden browns mostly on my eyes because i am medium toned, and this is perfect. The texture is smooth and silky, and will not flake. 3.00 is a great bargain on a drugstore brand. Prestige sticks to their name, because of their quality! Pair this shade with a bronzer, and a bronzy red or shimmery pink gloss such as revlon super lustrous lipgloss in pink afterglow. You will look oh so beautiful!

on 10/27/2004 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

this is another great e/s from Prestige. a really pretty gold w/ a little bronze. a very, very, very pigmented e/s! great find.

on 10/10/2003 1:17:00 PM

I have to say that I have just discovered the Prestige line and I am very impressed. Golden Retriever is an absolutely beautiful golden bronze color, but very subtle with a touch of shimmer. I have worn it everyday since I bought it - formal or casual. It

on 12/10/2003 5:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

I just HAD to get this one because we have a Golden Retriever =) I really like this e/s though, it's a shimmery gold on me and I love how it looks once applied. I like to use it with plums or bronzes, great for the price too! =)

on 12/4/2003 3:18:00 AM

I picked this up because the color was awesome, gold & shimmery. Then I saw the name and had buy it. Golden retriever just happens to be my favorite dog, I have 1, had 2, want more, lol. I collect everything & anything golden retriever, lol. Back to the shadow...this color is great, it lasts, doesn't crease on my oily eye lids and for the price and how much is in the little compact you can't get much better! I am having a love affair with prestige!

on 5/29/2004 4:30:00 PM

I luv luv luv this product. I have light honey colored eyes and medium beige skin ( I am african american) This goes perfectly with my skin tone. I have women all the time complimenting me on my makeup and eyeshadow and asking where I got my eyeshadow from and telling me it's beautiful. Women I don't even know. This a very soft golden if you use a little bit and then a more gold if you use a little more. It turns into a copperish-bronzy gold if you pile more of it on. Either way it's exceptionally beautiful. I always have to have it and I wear it everyday, even using a little here and there as a highlighter. If prestige ever stopped making this I'd cry. It's highly pigmented so a little goes a loooong way. I had to give a three in packaging though because it's so easy to break. I know that when you drop makeup it usually does shatter but a lot of my other eyeshadows don't. Maybe the reason I get so upset when it breaks is because I love it so much. I strongly suggest this product.

on 6/24/2002 3:29:00 PM

This is a great, rich, shiny gold. SUPER pigmented and soft, and very, very blendable. Also, the pans pop out and fit in a palette, which is great. I use my Prestige shadows right along with my MAC and Stila, and I consider them just as high-quality. If only the color selection was as huge!

on 8/9/2003 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Using the terms from the viewers below since I'm horrible at describing colors.... a "goldy bronze" is how I would describe it too. It's a very unique, rich color and the quality of the eyeshadow is excellent. Minimal creasing, and fading.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Lovely golden shimmery colour when used with a light hand. Brash gold when applied heavy. What a great find - cheap and very good quality. Fun, expensive looking packaging, which I ripped apart and added pan to my own custom palette with my Armani shadows - good company!

on 6/1/2003 2:35:00 PM