BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)

BeneFit Cosmetics Instant Brow Pencil (All Colors)
BeneFit Instant Brow Pencil in Medium

3.2

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Absolute WORST brow pencil I have ever used, for the price I expected much better, doesn't even compare to the 6 dollar brow pencil I usually get. The color goes on terrible, it's either so light that you can't see it or way to dark and it becomes dull SO quickly I have to constantly sharpen it, and it doesn't sharpen well, you can't get it very pointy and therefore can't create very precise or straight lines whatsoever. Extremely disappointed.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This would be a better product if the tip of the pencil would not break so easily. It is very soft. The color and spoolie brush are both nice. It lasts well on the brows. But the tip has broken off twice. :(

on 9/21/2011 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I have several brow pencils, the Anastasia Brow Wiz, the Origins Fill in the Blanks and some drugstore ones. I only bought this Benefit product yesterday in Light and already absolutely love it. It stays on the whole day, the color is great and very natural-looking and the waxy texture really keeps my unruly brows under control. The best thing about this pencil is that I now look like I have brows without any sparse areas. This product is definitely worth every penny! Nowe that I have found a pencil that really does everything I expected from it, I will keep buying it again and again.
After wearing this pencil for several months now, it's still my absolute favorite. The color is great, the wakiness keeps my brow hairs in place, it's simply the best!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

First brow pencil I've ever used more than once. I'm kind of a no makeup person but stumbled into a benefit brow bar for my first brow wax. I laughed when the SA wanted to use a brow pencil but was shocked at how much I like the results. My brows are thick on the inside and disappearing on the outside. This product worked great!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I don't mess with my brows. I let my girl wax and color them once every few months when I get highlights and lowlights and that is it. But my sister swears by this so I was like ok I'll try it. Well, now I use it every time I wear make up (once a week or so). I find it really easy to apply and blend and it matches my brow color perfectly and doesn't look fake. Not a fan of the price, but then again I will pay for quality products and considering how infrequently I need to buy make up anyway, this is a good deal for me.

Hair: Red, Kinky, Medium

This was just ok. The nib was too soft for me to control how I wanted it, and in turn meant the product ran out so fast!!! I liked the little spooly thing on the end though. Wont repurchase, as I find the Rimmel kohl eyeliner in brown for 2.99 works a LOT better!!! x

on 8/3/2011 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I purchased this in medium a few days ago and I can tell it is already HG for me! I got my brows done at BeneFit's brow bar and the SA recommended this for filling in my brows. I fell in love with how natural it looked, but still made my brows look great. The spoolie really helps during application and the consistency helps keep my brows in place because with my asian brows, the hair sticks out instead of laying flat. I definitely recommend this !

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Excellent brow pencil. I've used all types of brow makeup from powder to wax to mascara type wands and pencils. This is by far the easiest and fastest to apply and looks natural. The pencil has a slight creamy texture which makes it smooth to apply. The one con is it only comes in light, medium or deep. They used to make a medium-deep shade which was perfect for my lt-med Asian skin and dark brown hair. Oh well, the medium works too.

on 5/30/2011 9:21:00 PM

it works pretty well, but not fantastically. i still use it every day and it looks good and matches my color pretty well, but i have to sharpen it alllllllllllll the time. which upsets me because it makes me feel like i am wasting the product which is pretty expensive. maybe i am just pressing too hard or something. i would recommended this if you have sparse or thin eyebrows because it looks great and stays all day long:)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

I have already repurchased this product at the moment it's a must have.
I love the waxy composition it covers well and gives great definition, i love the little brush at the end to pull the product through.
Like others have said it is expensive but i still renewed, my biggest problem is i always seem to be sharpening "its like watching product disappear" i must be applying to heavily thanks for the tip from other posters.
Susie