MISSHA M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

MISSHA  M Perfect Cover BB Cream SPF 42

3.8

Great BB cream all around. I can dab a tiny bit more on blemishes and blend away, but this bb cream can't conceal dark blemishes.
The reviewer before me is correct, a little goes a long way! The texture is quite thick and hard for me to spread, so I mix it with some moisturizer to make a smoother application. This is not only a skin care product, but a cosmetic one and you must treat it so. It is really hard to wash and you must do a good job at doing so in order to not break out.

on 5/31/2016 9:25:00 PM

I am very pale with a pink tinge (maybe you could say I'm N10 or NW10? I'm not sure...) and pretty much every foundation I've tried is too yellow or orange on me. The last one I tried was Maybelline Fit Me in 110 which is supposedly the palest drugstore foundation....it looked like some kind of orange/beige clay on my skin. Ick. So far, this one seems to match better than anything else! I bought it in the No. 13 shade.
It is pretty thick and doesn't blend as easily as others I've tried, but in the end it will look nicely blended. I just used my fingers, as other people have recommended, but I might try a Beauty Blender and see if that improves the application. It doesn't feel greasy at all. It has a matte, almost powdery finish.
If you want heavy coverage, this is not the foundation for you! It gives very light coverage. It mostly covered some redness on and around my nose and a little darkness around my eyes. It was great at making my sebaceous filaments less visible.
The one thing I really don't like about this BB cream is the fragrance. It seems really strong to me, and I hate fragrances in most products because they don't do anything other than irritate your skin.
Overall, I'm satisfied with this product, but not blown away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This bb cream is absolutely amazing. The product itself is pretty thick but it blends seamlessly. It has full coverage while still looking like my own skin but better. It privides sun protection and other benefits so i cant find any reason not to love this product. The best way to apply this bb cream is with my fingers as if i am applying any other creams/lotions. It gives a natural glow and lasts all day if set with powder.
It sucks how there arent many colors to choose from though:(

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This BB cream has very good coverage. I tried them both and I think both look okay on me. Probably will get #23 when I finish this bottle because it has more of a pink undertone. I don't need to put on concealer. Don't need a whole lot to even out my skin tone and it smells kinda like Johnson baby cream.

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hesitated to give this a try but got a sample from sephora.

This cream was better that the foundation i was using, it lasted longer, did not cake on my face, does not feel heavy and did not aggravate my acne.
The fragrance is light and nice. I will probably buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is my absolute favourite bb cream because its the perfect colour match for my skin tone. I'm Indian but I'm quite fair so most drugstore products are to orange and deep for my skin tone. This is brilliant, I started using this a couple of years ago and I haven't looked back since. I don't have perfect skin by any mansard I suffer from acne and hyper pigmentation but this makes me feel confident overtime I wear it and it beats wearing foundation on a daily basis. I have had everything from severe acne to sensitive skin and hyper pigmentation. This works really well for acne prone skin because it gives you the desired coverage you're after from light to full. People actually think I'm wearing a foundation when I wear this because it like a foundation but only lighter and better for the skin. I do have to say if you have any skin discolouration or hyper pigmentation please colour correct because it will enhance those areas because this product oxidises meaning it gets darker over time. I know from experience sometimes this can make certain areas appear darker so that's something to be aware of. The best thing to do is apply it in small amount and thin layers, applying less in discoloured areas like the chin. Alternatively you can mix this with your moisturiser and use as a tinted moisturiser. Overall it's definitely worth trying if you're like me and have acne oily-combination sensitive skin because it never broke me out. If you want to see how I use this product as my everyday makeup then please feel free to watch my Everyday Spring Drugstore Makeup Tutorial

It's a reasonable price for a lightweight fantastic product.

on 4/14/2016 5:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

i'm 63 years old and have normal to dry skin. I use Retin-A so I have some flakiness. I'm NW20 and wear #21. The color match is the best I have found for my complexion. Good medium coverage. My skin looks like velvet.
I've tried all the Missha BB creams and this is my favorite. I've also tried some of the Skin 79 BB creams, Erborian BB and It CC Cream. None of these looked as good as M Perfect. For reference I also like Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua , MUFE Face and Body but this has better coverage and better lasting power. I also wear Chantecaille Just Skin. I love the finish but color match is difficult and the coverage is light so when I need more coverage, Missha M Perfect is what I use.

on 4/8/2016 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this Korean BB cream quite a bit. It has 42 SPF, which is great protection from the Florida sunshine. I ordered the sample packet from ebay and I ended up liking both the 21 and 23 shades, a mixture of which works best for me. Although I have some redness, this BB cream provided a nice amount of coverage, which I would have to say is in the medium to full range. Unlike US BB creams, this one covers more like a foundation. The two shades I used were very much neutral in color, more on the truly beige side than either pink or warm. Although my skin tone is pretty much neutral, I do have some slight pink undertones so these two shades didn't perfectly match but once I added powder and blush, the effect was quite nice. My skin is somewhat oily but when I set this BB cream with a mixture of UD Naked loose powder and Ben Nye Neutral Set powder and then finished with UD All Nighter setting spray, I didn't have to use blotting papers at all for the 5 or 6 hours I wore this makeup. This is a really good thing, considering I have to blot every few hours when I wear my other foundations. This BB cream also did not settle in my fine lines and it was really easy to blend with a damp RT sponge. My only reservation in deciding whether to purchase the full size tube is which color works best for me. 21 is a little too light and 23 is a little too dark. The optimal solution is to mix the two shades, which I did with the samples, but I'm not happy about having to purchase two full size tubes, which would run me about $45, a little less than the cost of my regular foundations, which I have plenty of btw. So I'm on the fence. I might purchase the darker shade for the summer though. I ride motorcycles with my DH and need a really good sunscreen for our longer rides. This BB cream would provide a high SPF and when used with Supergoop SPF 50 makeup setting spray, would give me adequate sunscreen protection. I do recommend this BB cream because I think the finish is quite lovely. However, I have looked into purchasing the oily skin formula. So I'm unsure what I'm going to do at this point but that doesn't negate the good results I got when I used this product. I did like the finish and the lasting power of this BB cream and find it far superior to any US product I've tried. It's obviously completely different from any US product and I'm glad I gave it a trial run. I will make a purchase as soon as I decide which color and formula I want. I highly recommend this BB cream for all skin types, even for dry skin. It goes on very creamy and the coverage is excellent. Who could ask for more?

on 5/1/2016 5:22:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I like the fact that it's spf 42 and that it has a pump, but that's about it. The smell and texture is really thick, and all the small white bumps on my nose were magnified after using this. It slides off really easily, but when I try to set it with powder it congeals and I get cake face.

on 4/17/2016 1:20:00 AM

Works pretty well with my combination skin. I have shade 21, it blends very nice, even if my skin is a little bit lighter. It costs to much tho. I think I am able to find something much cheaper with same quality.