SKII Facial Treatment Essence

SKII Facial Treatment Essence
Facial Treatment EssenceFacial Treatment Essence

3.5

on 8/9/2003 12:51:00 PM

More effective if coupled with other SKII products, especially signs treatment. Has a horrible rancid smell which i got used to already.

on 6/15/2003 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is one of the worst products I have used.. the others did not insult my willingness to trust marketing hype and friends' recommendations because they were cheaper mistakes.
This was $$$ and caused the biggest breakout I've ever had in my nearly 30 yrs.

It has a disgusting smell but my skin was quite radiant almost immediately after using it. 3-4 days later, I started to breakout big time on chin and forehead. went back to the SKII counter andthe SA told me many do breakout initially. The thing was: my breakout never got better until I stopped using SKII completely. waited out 2 months with derm treatment before it's clear again.
If anything, I am glad I hv found this msg board as I hope never to fall into this acne pit again. BEWARE !!!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I thought this product was ok nothing special,I have used better stuff than this...only used like half bottle in the end I ended up throwing it away.Would not buy this again.

on 5/31/2003 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product! I am using it for two months now and the overall appearance of my skin has improved itself dramatically. It doesn't only hydrates my very dry, tired looking skin, it also lifts it. (I still need to put hydrating creme on!). My skin looks more radiant and bright.I had a big problem with my skin mostly around my nose -the nasal- area, it has kind of disformed itself and felt very uncomfortable. This miracle product gived it a more formed and natural look also when I talk it feels more comfortable than irritating like it used to be. I just wished it were cheaper. Update: Use it over a year now, clears the skin and firms.

on 5/29/2003 6:14:00 AM

At first I didn't see any difference it made to my face. 1 week of using it, I finally saw my face becoming more radiant. But it didn't make it any less oily, or make my pores disappear. Just radiant and clearer looking.

I hate the packaging though, really wasteful.

on 5/15/2003 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i bought mine from strawberrynet, it took 2 weeks to arrive,i didn't find it to smell as bad as others have described, i've noticed that my t-zone is less oily, that's about it, acne scars are still visible, been using it for 2 weeks now.

on 5/1/2003 1:17:00 AM

I bought this after trying on the SKII Facial Treatment mask- Was very amazed at the results of the mask, so I thought the essence would do just as well, and give me the long term effect of pitera. The smell of the essence isn't very pleasant, but I prefer it more than the fake scent of other products, eg. Christian Dior. The first time I applied the SKII essence, my skin seemed to be 'drinking' it in, the essence appeared to fill up my pores. Had a radiant effect instantly as well. However, the 2nd, 3rd night, the effect seemed to be less apparent. My friends have detected some amount of rosy glow, but I am still abit skeptical. Will update more as I use this product.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Okay - this is the one product that really worked for me. It really does "normalize" my skin since i have comb. type, but now the t-zone is no more shiny mid-day and cheeks feels more moisturized. Less breakouts also!
What I was REALLY amazed about it how well it prepares for my moisturizer absorbtion afterwards-- I tried my night cream with and without the essense, and with this SK-II essense, i really felt a warm tingly sensation and my moisturizer went in FAST. Would really recommend for stressed skin to help absorbing your quality face creams. My friends are noticing results and a few have inquired, and now they are rushing to the counters. I agree that there is a yeasty smell, but a regular moisturizer should cover it up. A bit expensive, so I use my palm instead of cotton, but will stay for sure. Now I am interested in buying the Signs Treatment Cream!

updated to 4 stars after 5 years. While i love everything else still, i just hate the smell of it, and I now have other C and A stuff to do the exfoliation, and la mer to do the calming. While it is a great product, it is no longer in my regimen due to the smell.

on 4/18/2003 12:50:00 PM

This product caused my face to break out the follwing day after usage. Prior to this,when applied on, there will be a stinging /burning feeling. This has got to be the worst facial product i have ever used.

on 3/7/2003 7:13:00 PM

A nice essence that scream "you'll love me for this"! Need I say more.