Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I really enjoyed this product. It's very pigmented since my skin I'd dark I use the crease color as my eyelid color I love the highlight color I am defenitly getting more wet n wild products

on 7/5/2010 9:21:00 PM

This is a trio with 3 shimmery (but not glittery) shades. The first shade is a nice white shade similar to BB Navajo Metallic or perhaps Nars Bellisima (light shade, of course). Useful color for highlight shade under brows or for adding a light hightlight in inner corner of eye. Middle shade is a really gorgeous bronzey brown. I'd say this is closest to Stila Golightly, but it's not exact. it's a really pretty color. However it is definitely a warm color, so avoid this if you prefer cool brown shades. Last shade is hard to describe in pan, but it swatches like a beautiful less-frosty Stila Kitten. Seriously this is probably the best Kitten dupe I've seen. It's less frosty but still really shimmery, somewhat like Urban Decay Sin. I actually like it more than Kitten. This trio was super cheap (less than $3, I think), and the colors wear beautifully and are of amazing quality. I can't tell you how great these new wnw shades are. I even wear them without primer half the time. Great price, great product. What more can you ask for? Only reason I didn't give it a rating of 5 is that I wish there was a matte shade in the palette. I wouldn't wear all 3 shimmery shades together. But it's still a great product and I admit I'm being nit-picky.

on 6/26/2010 3:07:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Edit: developed an allergic reaction to them. BUMMER!! If you don't have allergies, I highly recommend these!

The reviewer below said it perfectly!! This is an amazing trio of gorgeous, high-quality shadows! They applied and looked every bit as good as my MAC shadows! (Sure didn't expect THAT!) The crease shadow has amazing depth and complexity! This is my new "work" eyeshadow--I look as good as if I were wearing MAC, but only paid $2.99 for the trio (work is a hosp. setting, where "good" makeup is pretty much "wasted"). And to think I was a snob that snickered at WnW... I admit it..in terms of these shadows, these ROCK!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

ALL the new WnW Color Icon shadows are fabulous. Walking on Eggshells is easily my favorite trio, however. They are highly pigmented, soft, buttery and easy to blend. They last all day with primer. The colors are just gorgeous, they are light and neutral and just perfect for an everyday eye. They are shimmery, but I love shimmery shadow. I often use the highlight shade from the top with other eye looks. A good highlight shade is hard to come by and WnW gets it right with this trio. Love it!

Video Reviews & Tutorials