Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.6

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this because I wanted something light because I didnt need a foundation because my skin was getting clear. I thought this would be perfect for my oily fair skin. NOT. it was matte for 30mins. my face was so oily + I usually don't breakout from products but this made me break out in those cyst pimples under the skin. worst product ever!

on 3/4/2013 2:01:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I really wanted to like this product.. But i hated it.. It made my dry patches drier even after i applied moisturizer!! and the pigmentation is awful.. it's too orange for me.... :/ It's very cheap though.. and if you have oily and not too pale skin (like mine) this will probably work... (:

on 2/28/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I hated this product I felt it made my face look like a grease ball and instead of making my skin better it made me break out wherever I applied it. The only thing I liked about this BB was that it had a bit more of coverage than other bb creams

on 11/15/2012 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely the worst product Ive ever used on my skin! It totally broke my skin out and it has taken 2 months to recover!

I have used the original Garnier bb, but it was too oily for me so I tried this oil-free version and within a week it caused me horrible, big and anchy pimples to my cheeks and chin. I stopped using this product and in a couple of weeks the pimples were gone and my skin was ok. Soon I run out of my original garnier bb-cream and I thought to give a try for this oil-free version. That was a horrible mistake! Again, in a week the pimples came and eventhough I threw this product away, it took nearly two months to get the pimples away. My pores dont easily get clogged, but this cream really clogged them.

Ugh - Ill never buy this again. Thank god it wasnt very expensive!

Ps. This cream didnt even let my skin very matte, it was still shiny.