Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light
Garnier BB Cream - Combination & Oily Skin

3.5

on 4/20/2013 10:49:00 PM

Was so excited to try this product! Started out great, the application was literally flawless! Fast forward a week and a half and I start breaking out everywhere! Stopped using it and my skin has calmed down. For some reason Garnier skin products do NOT agree with my skin. Would not recommend for sensitive for break-out prone skin.

on 4/13/2013 12:19:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I liked the idea of BB Cream especially for oily skin so I bought the lightest shade.
Firstly, it turned out to be so so runny that I'm not sure how one is supposed to handle it! It just spills everywhere. Secondly, it does not blend well - at least on my skin. I've even tried it with a primer and a moisturizer and still couldn't make it "melt in".
Thirdly, the colour is dreadful - too dark and with a definite orange hue which looks horrible on my pale skin with pink undertones.
Finally, it does not control oil - I was all shiny (and orangey...) within 30min. I wish I lived in the US and could return it :(

This is the most nasty feeling product I've used on my face. It came out super dark and I got the lightest color. I blended it to see if maybe I could use it as a primer because someone on YouTube gave me the idea since I had spent the money I might as well not throw it away and try it a different way.. So I gave it a shot and nope! I have dry skin.. Super dry skin and with this It was oily very oily... Super weird. Never will tell anyone to buy this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I bought this because I wanted something light because I didnt need a foundation because my skin was getting clear. I thought this would be perfect for my oily fair skin. NOT. it was matte for 30mins. my face was so oily + I usually don't breakout from products but this made me break out in those cyst pimples under the skin. worst product ever!

on 3/4/2013 2:01:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I really wanted to like this product.. But i hated it.. It made my dry patches drier even after i applied moisturizer!! and the pigmentation is awful.. it's too orange for me.... :/ It's very cheap though.. and if you have oily and not too pale skin (like mine) this will probably work... (:

on 2/28/2013 7:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I hated this product I felt it made my face look like a grease ball and instead of making my skin better it made me break out wherever I applied it. The only thing I liked about this BB was that it had a bit more of coverage than other bb creams

on 11/15/2012 2:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely the worst product Iīve ever used on my skin! It totally broke my skin out and it has taken 2 months to recover!

I have used the original Garnier bb, but it was too oily for me so I tried this oil-free version and within a week it caused me horrible, big and anchy pimples to my cheeks and chin. I stopped using this product and in a couple of weeks the pimples were gone and my skin was ok. Soon I run out of my original garnier bb-cream and I thought to give a try for this oil-free version. That was a horrible mistake! Again, in a week the pimples came and eventhough I threw this product away, it took nearly two months to get the pimples away. My pores donīt easily get clogged, but this cream really clogged them.

Ugh - Iīll never buy this again. Thank god it wasnīt very expensive!

Ps. This cream didnīt even let my skin very matte, it was still shiny.