Jean Patou 1000

Jean Patou 1000
1000

4.3

on 5/22/2002 2:53:00 PM

Last summer, while at a fabulous fragrance boutique in San Francisco, a well known actress/singer told me this was her favorite scent EVER. That someone had recommended this to her and that it had become, since then, her signature scent. She told me I HAD to try it (she fell in love with the scent I was trying on so she purchased it too: Fragonard Eau De Garrigues) so she told the owner of the boutique to find the tester, make me a sample and let me give it a go so I could see what she meant. The tester and fragrance were behind lock and key in a cabinet in the back of the store. "VERY expensive" they said it was. Well, I can tell you without any doubt this must be one of the foulest perfumes I have EVER tried on me or any other human being on earth. Only Creed Jasmal comes close to this stinker. They can keep the cabinet open for all I care. This is one fragrance I would NEVER ever buy. Heady, jasmine and rose stench, recalling flowers that were picked past its primed and left sitting in water too long. Bitter and sour and overwhelming. Takes a VERY strong personality to match the notes on this perfume.

Popular Fragrances