Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

Paco Rabanne Black XS for Her

4.2

Alcohol Denat, Fragrance (Parfum), Water (Aqua), Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Linalool, Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Farnesol

on 5/18/2010 2:47:00 PM

The first time I tried this, I sprayed it on a card and thought it was really fun and sexy. I went back another day and tried it on myself. The opening is delicious, a nicely balanced floral gourmand. However, after it fades away, the fragrance becomes a fairly pedestrian floral-vanilla that, while it smells nice enough, doesn't encourage me to buy a bottle. Black XS lasted very well on me, at least 5-6 hours, but it's basically that plain floral-vanilla for most of the time.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Eeek! Can you say SICKLY SWEET? That's what the fragrance smells like to me. It reminds me of both roses and strawberries sweetened to the bitter extreme! Additionaly, there are no deeper notes to releive of the horridly sweet smell. The fragrance is quite simple and lacking in sophistication. Its too stong and alas, quite offensice

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Black XS for Her started out very promising - a 'dark' blend of rose, patchouli, fruits, dark chocolate and assorted woods. The scent grew weaker in the middle and base notes and what remained was vanilla. All in all a pleasant scent, but not exquisite. The bottle is pretty and chic.

on 3/3/2010 8:28:00 AM

I originally gave this 4 stars - upon reflection I have no idea why. I'm not sure what the initial attraction was with this perfume. It was sweet and appealing in the way fairy floss is - but this is not a sophisticated scent, you won't be struck by the different notes as it develops on your skin. It is sweet, really sweet.If you think of a perfume as an orchestra, you could liken Black XS to a solo act...not great

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This is my favourite scent at the moment. Sweet, but not too strongly, fruity, spicy. Very sexy scent and it lasts all day. ♥

on 3/2/2010 6:05:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was using Estee Lauder's Intuition for years. Then somehow just got bored with it and felt time for change...something different, not so serious. I started looking for my new fragrance, I tried a lot of scents but nothing was good enough. Then I received a sample of this and was immediately in love. Now it is two years since I am using this fragrance and very happy with it. It is sweet and incredibly sexy but not overwhelming. I always get compliments whenever I am using it!

on 2/5/2010 10:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I received a sample of this around christmas time. I loved it! It has a very unique sexy smell. My fiance loved it too since it has some sweetness to it. I went to the drug store a couple of months later and the gift set was on sale for half price! I had to have it! But then when I tried it again, it didnt smell the same on me and the staying power didnt last. I'm disappointed. I'll have to try it again with the lotion and see if its any better. I dont think I'll buy it again but will finish the bottle I have...maybe it will surprise me and I'll get the smell back that I loved when I first tried it!

on 2/2/2010 1:55:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I tried a sample of this a long time ago, and I really liked it, but I never bought because I thought it wasn't me. Well I bought it this past Christmas and I love it. I wear every couple of days or so, w/ or w/o the lotion. It is pretty strong and it smells very sultry, seductive and sexy (I usually used girly/flowery/fruity) scents. This is definetly a more "serious" fragrance than what I was used it before. It great as nightime fragrance, very memorable, but I also used it during the day. This fragrance makes me feel confident, strong and in charge, it gives me power, I don't know how lol. I love the bottle, very nice shape and color. My boyfriend loves the smell too.
I say give it a try, ask for a sample, you got nothing to lose.

on 2/6/2010 7:46:00 PM

I'm on my second bottle of this, as I absolutely adore the smell of it :) I've never smelt another perfume like it, so it's quite unique to me. It's nice and girly and sweet, but sightly woody as well.
The only thing is it seem to dissapear so quickly on me :( 2hrs after I've put it on it;s completely gone. However, I think I'm going to buy one of the deodarant-like can things of it on the internet and just carry one of them around in my bag with me as it really does smell too good to stop buying cos of the lasting power!

I absolutely love this perfume! It is a strong, but somewhat sweet, fragrance. I loved the package, the bottle, the scent, EVERYTHING! Absolutely amazing.

Popular Fragrances