Escada Moon Sparkle

Moon Sparkle

on 5/10/2009 10:27:00 PM

Smells great.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I ordered 7 Escada knock off oils off of Blujay. I was especially looking forward to the Moon Sparkle since I already tried the fragrance before.
I ordered Island Kiss, Ibiza Hippie, Pacififc Paradise, Sunset Heat, Sexy Graffiti(the oils only cost $5 each). I didn't get the hype about the other ones..but my best friend and her mother loves them....and they all smelled almost identical to me..only the Moon Sparkle stuck out ot me..and it's the the only one I kept. To me it smells like (mostly) pineapple. I just ordered the Tropical Punch (sample) out of curiousity.
Update: now that i smell it again, I smell..strawberries and raspberries. Pineapple?!..what was i thinking?

on 4/4/2009 6:06:00 PM

This fragrance costs only $25 for a 1.7oz.(50ml) bottle at Marshalls(although they only seem to be able to get 1 or 2 per store every wk. & mostly only those that have already been opened & tried by others....), & on me, this smells very strongly sweet & fruity for the first few to several mins.(depending on how much I spray on), & then, the same scent just seems to continue on & on for many hrs.at a much reduced strength....
It's not a bad scent considering that I wouldn't give more than 1 or 2 lippies for most fragrances out there, but this fragrance seems to have been made geared toward just young girls rather than women around my age....

on 4/22/2009 7:25:00 PM

I picked this up today at marshalls for 30 bucks and I got the 1.7 oz bottle along with a 5 oz body lotion and a cute little travel bag. I am a huge fan of escada, and since my pacific paradise is running dangerously low and summer is right around the corner, I had to restock! Moon sparkle, like many LE escada perfumes, has a very tropical, fruity, and sweet scent that is perfect for summer. One lippie off for the terrible staying power.

on 3/18/2009 10:44:00 PM

I love this scent a whole lot...it has such a sweet and fruity summer feel that I find this perfect year round. It's great for the winter months when you need a pick-me-up fragrance and its a nice mellow scent to carry forward to the summer months. The only down side to this I find is that it didn't last on my body for a long period of time, I find it best to keep a small body with you to freshen up throughout the day but definitely a great fragrance for any young soul! Definitely will repurchase this again.

I really like this because I get the most compliments on it. I am still in school, so people won't really comment on how you smell unless they REALLY like it. The scent if really fruity but to me it's also powdery and somehow smells like corn to me. Haha.

This is such a great smell if you are looking for a fruity summer fragrance that EVERYONE will like.

on 3/13/2009 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love all of the Escada perfumes. Moon Sparkle is a lovely fruity fragrance. I like the sweet, tropical notes that radiate from this perfume. One whiff takes you on an instant vacation. Keep up the good work Escada!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I don't really like this one--I like it the least of all the perfumes I own. It's not what I was expecting from Escada. I was expecting something more fruity, like Rockin' Rio.

I won't be repurchasing another bottle after this one is gone.

on 3/16/2009 8:43:00 PM

I really like moon sparkle it has a nice strawberry and berry scent but lasting power is weak so I returned my gift set and I bought Magnetism and I didn't like Magnetism at first but I think it is smelling good and it lasts, probly the best from the Escada line of fragrances.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love this smell...it reminds me of a summer night or something.
The bottle is pretty too!

Popular Fragrances