Palladio Rice Powder

Price: $

Price: $

on 8/2/2004 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great powder! It holds my oilies at bay better than any other powder I have used, and I've used many! I'm not wild about the smell, so I took off one lippie. It reminds me of "old lady" powder. I wish it came in a compact instead of the little box.

on 6/21/2004 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Wow do I really like this powder. I live in Florida and have oily skin and this dosen't make my face oilier like mac seems to. I wasn't lucky enough to get it on sale at Ulta but at 5.99 you still can't beat it. I have this in Natural and it matches my fair/olive skin perfect. Will definately buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

IF you live somewhere where you are never (1) hot (2) humid or (3) both, you might want to skip this product.

If however you ever get hot, or sticky or both, I think you'll like this.

I just tried this powder because I have previously used and enjoyed the rice powder blotting papers. This nude colored powder is holding up to Hot Sticky Texas days quite well for me. I do apply it with a big brush to get the application even, because a little of this product goes a long way. I like the color and very matte texture. It doesn't feel heavy or perfumey.

If only it came in a better package. Be careful unwrapping because this powder comes in a solid cake and can break a bit and crumble at the edges.